That he........

My last love that is you

Victoria Pov

He is slowly walk to me with a sweet voice. Is that a dream!? That now he walk to me, and i know that my eyes has a tears. He is ...... my ex-husband....Nichkhun .... my babo husband.

 

Khun: Victoria-ssi, will you marry me again?

Vic: *smile* yesss, I do.

 

Khun huy Vic right now make all fans in here screams and some of them cry... because they know that finally khuntoria back for them.

 

Flashback

 

Khun: ok.. what work ?

Hyung: you will be back to WGM season5 next month that why you can relax until that time arrive.

Khun: With who, hyung? If i will be marry with an other idols star. so stop that ... I won't!

Hyung: why ? whatever, you have to do it because it's a work !! And it will make you more famous like last time!

KHun: But.....

Hyung: No but.... !!!! khun , you made me in a bad mood.

Khun: sorry hyung....

Hyung: That ok .. Just take a time to relax with your family .

Phone hang off.

I wish I could escape from it. I really don't wanna do. How can? That not Victoria so it no meaning for me to back to WG. But like hyung said.. it just a work . So i must do my best.

 

Before concert at Bangkok 15 days

 

Khun is in Café shop near the house.. that moment the staff of MBC come in and walk to him, Khun doesn't womder because they will give him a mission card.

Staff: Here, Nickhun . That your mission card ( Like khun think )

Khun : Thank you

{ To : Nickhun 2pm

Congratualtion that you will be back in WGM season5.. on the performance MBC in Thailand. you will have a special stage with your new-wife by sing a song ( will you marry me , Chinese song) so you have to practice it before the concert is come. Have a nice Wedding!!!

                                                                                                                                                              From: MBC PD-nim}

 

Khun: what !!! Chinese song? Why ? But wait.... my wife is chinese??? I don't really sure about that ... but it wil be Vic...toria? Emm.... But not only her group is come to Thailand. there also Miss A and Chinese group. Maybe not her.

 

 

On the performance day

Khun: i'm on the way to Hall concert, finally i can remember all chinese word... because of my mom and grandma. ... But i really wish that would be my babo Vic.

Now im in the room ... emm... i can't go out to watch Fx performance . Becuase that a rule that i have to hide myself from my wife.

 

Staff: Nickhun , prepare yourself, you will be on special stage next 10minutes.

Khun: OKk .. i got it.

I walk to wait at back stage and try to look up to Vic and fx... but i only see an other member is looking from an other back stage. Maybe they can't see me. I stop think about it , becuase camera is turn on now.

The song is start ,,,, i start to sing too.... and walk slowly to the stage... but.... how could it happen?? Victoria is on the stage.... Or i just a dream?

                                                                                                                                                                                                         End flashback

 

^^ End chapter5 now.... i wish that it wasn't bad.. because i'm not person who talent on writing or dreaming == .. sorry if it not interest at all. I hope you leave a comment to complain about my writing ^^ thank you. And my english is not soo good. so sorry. What will happen to Vic and khun on WGM season5 :) wait to see my new update!!!!!