*Sigh*

Pon Problem Series *HIATUS*

It’s Saturday night and Shou and Nao is throwing a celebration party at their new apartment. Some of the PSC members are there: the GazettE, Kra, etc, include their dearest members of Alice Nine. Everyone are laughing and dancing following the rhythm of disco music. Well, except a person…

Accompanied with bottles of beers scattered around him, Hiroto sitting on the couch cupping his face. Having a hard time trying to forget the past, he covers his ears, close his eyes and let out a groan. A loud groan that is swallowed by the loud music, preventing others from hearing it. He felt glad about it, he don’t want anyone to know his problem which is his biggest secret with the other. Now he just wants to be alone, facing and solving his problem alone. Just alone. Maybe…

At the kitchen, Tora and Saga is helping Nao took out more beers from the fridge. Saga and Nao were laughing happily and was talking about the party: how Uruha tried to force Ruki drink 1 bottle of wine in one go, how Byou getting so high and how Keiyuu tried to lift Aoi with his small body. But Tora felt like not joining them. He’s looking at his best friend sitting alone and not enjoying the party. Worried flashed on his face.

“Hiroto…”