...

Our Tall Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't understand it. Why did they have to make that type of joke? I know that the three of us are good looking people but my boyfriend and I are probably the shortest ones out of the all of us.... Wonder what I'm complaining about? I was on new variety show with some of the SM artists and I was the only YG artist there along with Bom. Technically the two of us were invited to be on the show since she was Yesung's girlfriend and I was Donghae's girlfriend.

We were playing a game and it was between Sooyoung of SNSD, Kris of EXO-M, Siwon, Donghae and me. And the other guests had to tell us all five of us were a family... what would our family roles be. I gulped knowing how this could turn out but I went along with it anyway. We were all put into a different room while two teams were starting to plan it out.

I had my phone and tried to text Bom on what's happening but she wouldn't text back. "Ugh! Bommie-ah!!! You know I hate it when I don't get answers." I pouted. "That's it I'm deleting your number again..." I was about to click the delete button when Donghae took my phone from me. "Donghae!" I whined.

"Don't delete her..." he smiled and hugged me. "She can't really answer during productions like this..." He kissed my forehead and Kris closed his eyes.

"Oh god... hyung... you and Dara noona should just get a room!!! I can't... ahhh!!!!" he complained.

Siwon laughed at him and backhugged Sooyoung. "So what do you think is going to be the results of it?"

"For some rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter