Announcement !

We Got Married *

Both super junior and snsd was waiting patiently for the two MC to announce who is the winner for the Best male group and the Best female group this year.

MC1: Yes male groups who represent south korea are here 

MC2: Yes. Because everyone has different and significant color , i think it was a very difficult decision to make.

MC1: Yes i think so . 2011 MAMA , all fans are watching, not only from korea but worldwide. So who will take home the award? Han Chaeyoung will reveal the winner shortly.

MC2: Yes i will do it. Yes , 2011 Mnet Asian Music awards , BEST male group . Congratulations SUPER JUNIOR ! They are artists who make korea more widely known worldwide by being active in music industry, drama , movies , ETC.

Kyuhyun: We will contine to work hard in the future , we hope that we will always be together please contine to give us your support Thank you !

Wookie: Yes ... First , we would like to thank MAMA for this award . And our family members in SM Entertainment, thank you. Manager hyungs who have worked really hard , and our hair/make-up stylists, thank you. And i also want to give thanks to our parents. Thank you

Yesung: Since i was young, i have always liked to play in groups . Thank you for giving us such a great award, ELF I LOVE YOU ! THANK YOU ! 

Now it's time for the MC to actually announce the Best Female group of 2011.

MC1: The Best female group of this year is .  .. . .. . . awww i'm nervous , , , it's SNSD , Congratulations !

MC2: Congratulations !

The girls went up to get their awards for tonight , they were so thankful for the fans who support them and vote for them. 

Taeyeon: First of all, we're really thankful, It has been a long time since the last time we step on MAMA ceremony. We are thankful to receive this award. The people we want to thank the most is our supportive fans. THANK YOU TO SONE !

Yuri: Thank you , actually being on grand ceremony like this one , and it's a joyful thing to share this happiness with many people. It's an honor to receive this award Thank You ! We will work harder ,Thank you to all the SONE.

SNSD: 1, 2, 3 Thank you !

SNSD went to the dorm after the ceremony event . The girls were hungry so they decide to order some chicken , sushi , and some black bean noodles. 

Taeyeon: Girls listen up , we did great today , as you're leader i want us to work harder in the future arrso? I know SNSD won't exist if it's not for you girls . I'm really thankful to all the members who managed to stay together  through all the hardships and rumors and we came out stronger than ever , see like i always tell you guys HARD WORK DOES PAYS OFF ! SNSD FIGHTING !

The other 8 girls were touch and is already in tears.

Taeyeon: YAH ! you're not suppose to cry right now , aren't we suppose to celebrate our sucess .  !

The girls did a group hug.

SNSD: Right now it's GIRL'S GENERATION , from now on it's GIRL'S GENERATION , forever it's GIRL'S GENERATION. 

They ate all of the food that they order , celebrate their sucess and finally went to bed .... . .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

REally ? Snsd and suju really won the best female/male group of 2011 , and the speech i took it from the video. :D

I will link it down here for you guys !

SUJU: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RTRYteGVXA

SNSD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK_kbWAgVD4

How was it ? good ? bad ? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE <3