Reset

Reset

 

Donghae's POV
"Oppa... lets break up"
Four months had passed since she broke up with me. I still remember the tears from her eyes. I dont know why she did this to me I really dont know what is the reason behind this. And I also dont know what to do I still love her I want to be with her again I want her back.
 
And from the same time when she broke up with me a taller guy came to me and gave his watch. He said to me that if I want to go back in time I should press the reset button. I'm thinking about that for four months am I going to press the reset button or just let my destiny to take me. I need to think more so I decided to go out for a walk
 
 
And when I'm on my way to the park when we used to hang out before... and then I saw a familiar figure its her the girl that I want to come back to me. I want to ask her to come back so I approach her.
 
"Yoong??"
"Oppa...."
"How are you now after four months??"
"I'm now the CEO of our company oppa. I need to go I'm busy"
"Wait. Before you broke up with me you ask me if I look okay right?"
"Oppa.."
"My heart still hurts every time I see you. Even if its for a moment I try hard not to let my tears fall Yoong. I want you back please come back"
"I cant oppa. Mianhae"
"Yoong... Yoong!"
 
And with that she leave me again. I decided to go back to my house. And I decided to write a letter for her. And if I dont have any chance for her love I will press the reset so that I will go back in time when I'm with her.
 
"Am I going to press the reset button just to be with you Yoong"
 
I should start my letter for her before I make a decision.
 
Dear Yoong,
I know you said that we are over but I dont want to lose you. Sorry Yoong but I cant let you go I want to fix anything I want you back Yoong please lets fix this up its not too late Yoong if we cannot press the reset button in our life lets start all over again please Yoong. If I still have a chance met me in the park.
 
Love, Donghae
 
Yoona's POV
I saw him again the one that I loved all these years. Did he know how hard to let him go?? Did he know that I also want to be with him?? But what can I do my father does not like him and I dont know why. I'm scared to my father before but now I saw him again I just need a sign to fight for my love for him.
 
"Ms. Im theres a letter for you"
"Thank you Secretary Seo"
"Its a letter from him"
 
Dear Yoong,
I know you said that we are over but I dont want to lose you. Sorry Yoong but I cant let you go I want to fix anything I want you back Yoong please lets fix this up its not too late Yoong if we cannot press the reset button in our life lets start all over again please Yoong. If I still have a chance met me in the park.
 
Love, Donghae
 
After I read his letter I run towards the office of my father.
 
"Appa. Mianhae but I cant take it anymore I know its already four months since I broke up with him but I want him back Appa. I dont care about this company anymore the most important thing to me is him Appa mianhae"
"Yoona! Yoona! Come back here"
 
And then Yoona run to her car and drove her car to the park but when she came she didn't see the man she loved she already want to cry because she thinks that its too late for her but then a familiar voice call her name
 
"You came Yoong"
"Oppa..."
"Let me say something first Yoong in my eyes theres only you Yoong I cant forget you. And maybe if you are smiling for me just once if its really like that please come back Yoong"
"................."
"Could you please say something Yoong?? Say that theres also something missing in your heart, tell me Yoong tell me please."
 
Yoona cant speak so she just hug Donghae as tight as she can and whispered to his ear.
 
"Mianhae for letting you go. Mianhae for hurting you oppa. I will not going to do that again I will stay by your side forever oppa until the day I die"
"I love you very much Yoong dont leave me again promise me that you dont do that again"
"I promise oppa. I love you too"
 
Yoona kissed Donghae directly to his lips. From that time they become a happy couple. He decided not to press the reset button of his life he dont want to remember the bad things that happened in his past with her so he decided to make a new memories with her. He let his destiny to take him to the person who really belongs to him.
 
-THE END-
 
Thank you for reading this fanfic God bless you all:)