you're mine.

My Marshmallow

IU and Yoseob in their disguise both meet at the nearest cafe as usual near at to IU's dorm.
It was weird that Yoseob suddenly brought flowers and gift when they meet today, trying hard not to think the wrong way, IU just thought it might be a friendship gift.

They both settle down and started chatting happily about their performance they had today, Yoseob wished he could performed again with her but too bad it was a special stage.

After chatting, they both went for a walk at the park with Yoseob still holding down the flowers and gift in his hand, IU got curious and asked him why there's a flower and gift on his hand.

Yoseob then swallowed his saliva down and knelt one of his leg down, looking straight into IU's eyes.
IU's was shock to his him doing that and quickly asked him to stand up.

Yoseob shake his head and propose to IU to be his girlfriend. IU blushed but luckily it was a bit dark and Yoseob can't really see it.

"Oppa, just get up please?" IU asked using aegyo.

"I won't until you answered me" Yoseob said with his puppy eyes looking into IU's eyes.

IU then took the flowers and gift and smile widely, Yoseob was still kneeling down dumbfounded.

"What do you mean by that?" Yoseob asked while scratching his head.

"What do you think then? I already accepted your flowers and gift" IU asked back a question.

Yoseob got up and smile widely and quickly come give IU a big hug.

"From today, just trust and follow oppa!" Yoseob said while hugging her tightly.

IU then push Yoseob off and said "Am I that, that easy?"

Yoseob jaw dropped, "Then I thought you accepted me already?"

IU laughed cutely and pinched Yoseob's cheeks, "I'm just kidding" and ran off running in the park and Yoseob went to chase her around.

Both of them got tired and sat on the bench, Yoseob fished out his phone and look at the time.
Yoseob put his hands around IU's waist and pull her closer to him, IU rested her head on his shoulder.

"Happy Birthday, my marshmallow" Yoseob whispered into IU's ear.

IU was shocked and she quickly got up from her sit and face Yoseob, pointing her finger at her and said "Today's my birthday?!"

Yoseob laughed and nodded his head and asked IU to seat down.
IU then hugged Yoseob and thanks him for the wonderful birthday gift even there isn't any cakes.

"Welcome, my marshmallow" Yoseob said and then kissed IU's forehead.

Just then, Yoseob's phone vibrated, a message from Doojoon saying that B2UTIES shut down IU's minihompy.
Yoseob was shocked and he didn't want to hide anything from IU, he told her. She was shocked too.

IU lowered her head down and mumbled "Us, being together won't it be worst?"

Yoseob then held IU's face up and told her straight in to her face "You're mine, forever mine. I won't let anything happen to break us a part"


 


I don't find this a good one shot at all )':
My stories are always a fail one, anyway thank you for subscribing even before I started writing this!
I hope next time my story will be a good one, hehehe.

I'M A HARDCORE IUSEOB SHIPPER, are you guys one too? :D

Anyway, check this http://bit.ly/kcHFJq , Yoseob and IU moments in Immortal Song 2 Press Conference.
you guys can follow me on twitter or tumblr too :3