~~~~

High School Drama

Hyoyeon's POV

After Taeyeon fainted Wooyoung grabbed her in the bridal style and brought her in her room. We were now in her room.Junho rushed in the room with the cold compresses.Taeyeon was burning. She has fever.

" Here!" Junho said handing the compresses to Wooyoung and he put it on Taeyeon's head,chest and in her socks.

" Umma is goona die?" Yoogeun asked  crying.

" No  !" I said as I pulled him up in my arms and I hugged him. " Remember when you was sick or when you had a cold? " i said to him and he nodded. " You always had fever." I said and he looked with a concern look at me." Now umma has a cold and she has fever too." he nodded again.

" Yes ! Because yesterday when we were at the beach it started to rain and we got wet. " he said to me.

" Ohh ! She told me it too." I said patting his head.

" Junho-ya ! Hyoyeon-ya ! Go and have some fun with Yoogeun." Wooyoung said to us. " I`ll take care of her ." he said and I nodded . I knew that these 2 need some times together. I grabbed Junho's hand and I left the house.

We were holding Yoogeun's hand and walking along the alley.

" Yoogeun`ah ! You are in LA since 2 months.. bring us in a park or something." Junho said to Yoogeun while he nodded.

He took aus in a park and he ran towards the swing.

" Junho samchoon.. can you push me a little?" Yoogeun asked and Junho pushed the swing. Yoogeun started to laugh.

'How cute they are.'I said  to myself and I smiled.I think Junho saw it and he immediatly came and hugged me.

" What do you think about havin our own Yoogeun?" he asked as he broke the hug.

" It needs a lot of work and firstly I need a man ! I can't do it by myself." I while giggling.

" Yahh ! I AM a man." he pouted cutely.

" If you say so.." I shrugged slighty and he pouted again.

" So.. what do you think about tonight?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

" Yah ! There is a kid ! We can't do it when you want." I pushed him slowly." Nappeun [Bad] Junho !" I shook my head.

" We`ll go to a hotel." he suggested.

" Hmm.. That would be okay." I rubbed my chin and nodded. He smiled and pecked my lips.

" Hyo imo... Does umma and appa kiss each other like you and Junho samchoon did?" I heard Yoogeun saying.I turned to him and Junho did the same. I blushed a little and then I slowly nodded.

"They did.. " Junho replied seriously and I giggled again.

End of Hyoyeon's POV

____Meanwhile_____

Wooyoung's POV

After JunHyoYoo went out of the house I went bck near Taeyeon. I took a seat at the edge of the be near her and I started to play my finger along her right cheek. Her sillky skin was unchanged.I stared at her bright face. Gosh ! She was so beautiful.. no wonder why I fell in love with her. After to minutes of staring at her I moved my hand from her face to her hair. The same sof brown hair. How I missed you Kim Taeyeon..

I slowly moved her bangs away from her forehead and I kissed it. Would you ever forgive me? I know I was wrong.. I hurt you.. I was a jerk. I hurt you both.. Tiffany and you and I`m really sorry. You`re the one I love.. You`re the one I spent my nights ,during this 4 years think, think at and crying for. You were always in my mind. All I had.. was you.

Just because of my mistake you... had to leave and to suffer. Why I wasn't there for you? To stop you and to tell you everything is okay when you felt cold and scared. Why?  Yoogeun.. my son.. Thank you for growing him up and loving him. Thank you for saving him.

" Thank you for everything !" I whispered and I caressed her cheek.She slowly opened her eyes and stared at me. She lifted slowly her body and kept looking at me.

"Wooyoung`ahh.." she said slowly looking with her warm eyes deeply in mines.

"Mhm.." I nodded slowly to show her that I want to listen what she has to say.

" Why did you came here? To.. blame me?" she asked with a tremble in her voice.

" To blame you? For what?" I asked confusedly .

" Because I`ve stolen your kid.. I ran away with him without anounce you. I practically kidnapped him." she shouted in one breath.

" Anyio.." I said as I grabbed her hand." I know what happened.. I know that mr. Hwang and mrs. Hwang asked you to go away with Yoogeun and you did it for me and Tiffany." I said caressing her hand.

She sighed.

End of Wooyoung's POV

Taeyeon's POV

#FlashBack :

" That's so scare ! " I heard a woman's voice saying. I lifted a little my head and I saw mrs. Hwang having her head on mr. Hwang's shoulder." Why don't Miyoung[Tiffany] accept her son? Being mother is the most beaiutiful sentiment in this world." she said again as tears followed her cheeks.

" Calm down yeobo[honey]. She'll accept him." mrs. Hwang said.

" Woaahh ! Woahhh !" I heard the baby's cries and I saw mr. and mrs. Hwang rushing in baby's room and I did the same.

" Hwang Miyoung ! Stop it ! " mr. Hwang said grabbing his daughter's hand and mrs.Hwang was holding the baby.Tiffany did it again. She wanted again to kill the baby. Though she was his mother she wanted him to die.

After mr. Hwang brought Tiffany in her room he came back and saw me comforting mrs. Hwang.

" Please calm down,mrs. .." I said hugging her.

" I can't Taeyeoniie..my daughter wants to kill her own son.'" she cried out." We have to send the baby somewhere.." she said sobbing.

" I can go with him." I offered myself.

" Would you really do it for us and for Miyoung?" mrs.Hwang asked

" Sure.. where?" I asked .

" What about L.A?" she said and I felt a pinch down in my stomach. So far? Okay.. I have to do it for the baby...

#End of the FlashBack.

 

I told to Wooyoung everything.. how I decidet to go to LA as silent tears followed my cheeks. He listened quietly and comforted me.

" It was better if you told me where you had left.I would came and vistit you and Yoogeun. Do you know how much I missed you too?" he said wipping my tears.

" Eotthoke? Mr . Hwang told me to say it to no one.. but because Junho and Hyoyeon were the persons who I love the most and I can't keep anything away from them I decidet to tell them what happened." I sobbed hard.

" But... me? I`m not a person who you love the most?" he asked me disappointed.My eyes widened. Should I lie him and myself and say that he's not or should I be honest with both?

I decidet. I slowly shook my head and a knife broke my heart in 100 pieces. His face went pale. My answer hurt me but it hurt him more. I can feel his pain and it makes me feel more guilty and my pain grew in me more.

I looked to our hand. They was still together but then he slowly lifted his hand so I lifted my head and I saw a nervous smile creeping his face. He then stretched his arms to me and he indicated me to come in. I moved a little and I went in his arms. forming a hug. A warm one. My stomach was pinched from a lot of parts and my pain turned in a lovable and warm feeling. I burried my face in his chest and I gathered his waist in my arms.

I wasn't functioning. I wasn't thinking with my brain,but with my heart and my heart was telling me to do it.

End of Taeyeon's POV

===============================================================

Boooo ! Update ~ Haha.

Sorry for late again. *bows*

Last night I head a supr idea about a new fanfic. Luna x LeeJoon. and Rated H. Muahahaha ! *erted look*

I`ll start it ASAP but first I want to finish it. Don't worry. I still have a lot of  ideas for this story too xD


 


Thanks for everything <3

 

 

 

 

 

Please support <3