22

Deaf

Taeyeon breathed in and out furiously as she saw Tiffany walking down the aisle.

At least she wasn't smiling at all.

In fact, the whole wedding wasn't joyful at all like it's supposed to be.

Here Tiffany is, marrying someone who she barely knows.

She stopped in front of the guy, Minho.

He smiled disgustingly to her.

Tiffany leaned back away from him, not liking how close they were to each other.

Everyone zoned the priest out as he read all the wedding things about loving each other.

"I do." the confident voice rang out.

That snapped Tiffany back to reality.

"And do you, Stephanie Mi----"

Tiffany interrupted the priest as she raised her hand, ordering for him to stop, which he did.

"I'm not doing this because I want to, I'm doing this because I have to." Tiffany stated bluntly.

Taeyeon grinned proudly as the priest dropped his jaw in shock before composing himself.

"You may kiss the bride."

The moment both girls have been stressing out over.

The girls made eye contact and Tiffany reassured Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded as the guy puckered up his lips and leaned in.

Tiffany also leaned in, which made Taeyeon clench her fist.

Taeyeon was about to say something when, right when their lips were about to meet, Tiffany turned her head to the side and winked at Taeyeon, making Minho kiss her cheek.

Taeyeon couldn't help but burst out laughing at Tiffany's action as Minho glared angrily at her.

Tiffany giggled too as everyone watched us, some people even started to laugh along.

This made Minho angrier as he stormed out the church after exchanging rings with Tiffany.

Tiffany walked over to Tawyeon after that was finished and slipped her ring off, placing it in Taeyeon's hand.

Everyone gasped, but Taeyeon closed her palm on the ring and smiled at Tiffany.

She smiled back before kissing Taeyeon briefly, bringing out more gasps.

Tiffanys father was angry at their public display, as he interuppted the two by grabbing Tiffanys arm, leading her off.

Tiffany grabbed Taeyeons hand, bringing her with to follow her dad.

They went into an office of some sort, which had Tiffanys casual clothes placed in a corner.

Mr. Hwang looked at Tiffany, "Change, then we will talk."

Mr. Hwang left the two girls in the room, locking the door.

"Tae, help me out of this dress." Tiffany whined.

Taeyeon chuckled before walking over and helping Tiffany out of the dress, and now Tiffany was standing in her under garments in front of Taeyeon.

ByunTae mode was activated as Taeyeon looked away sheepishly.

Tiffany smirked at this as she walked closer to Taeyeon, who was sitting on a chair.

Tiffany plopped herself on Taeyeon, causing Taeyeon to gasp, not noticing Tiffany coming towards her.

Taeyeon instinctively wrapped her arms around Tiffanys waist, preventing the younger girl from falling.

"Fany-ah, go change." Taeyeon said as she felt sweat starting to form as this beautiful lady sat on her lap in nothing but a bra and pantie.

Tiffany giggled before changing info her casual clothes as Taeyeon calmed herself down.

After Tiffany changed into jeans and a tight, pink shirt she sat on Taeyeon again.

This time, Taeyeon was able to control herself, but her heart was still beating faster than usual.

Tiffany put her legs on either side of Taeyeon while she sat on her lap, wrapped her arms around Taeyeons neck, leaning close.

Taeyeons breath hitched as her girlfriend was getting closer.

"I'm happy, Tae." Tiffany said huskily, making Taeyeon go crazy.

"Wae, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon replied.

"Because, school is over, I have you, and I have my father." Tiffany whispered as she closed the distance between her and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon wrapped an arm around Tiffanys waist while her other hand cupped the younger girls face as the kissed sweetly.

Knocking on the door broke the two girls apart.

Tiffany sighed and got off of Taeyeon as she unlocked the door, letting her father in.

Her father sat behind the desk, in front of Taeyeon.

There was a chair next to Taeyeon, but to Taeyeons surprise, Tiffany sat on her lap again, facing Mr. Hwang.

Taeyeon wrapped her arm around Tiffanys waist from behind, not wanting the younger girl to fall.

Taeyeons hands rest in Tiffanys lap as Tiffany played with the older girls fingers.

Mr. Hwang didn't know whether to be incredibly angry at the scene in front of him, or to smile for his daughters happiness.

"Miyoung."

Tiffany looked up at her dad, "Yes?"

"You are to be married to Minho, and to live in the same house with him."

"WHAT?!" Tiffany and Taeyeon said at the same time.

Tiffany yelled louder than Taeyeon, which made the ringing sounds in her ear come back.

Taeyeon hissed as she closed her eyes tightly to get rid of the throbbing pain.

Tiffany turned her body to looked at Taeyeon, holding her chin with her hand.

"You alright?" Tiffanys husky voice brought Taeyeon back.

Taeyeon nodded, "Yea."

Mr. Hwang cleared his throat, causing Tiffany to glare at him.

"I'm not living with him." She stated coldly.

Mr. Hwang was shocked at her tone of voice.

Tiffany was almost never that scary to Mr. Hwang.

"I barely know him, I'm not living with him." she said again.

Mr. Hwang sighed, knowing he had a stubborn daughter.

"It's only for 4 months."

Tiffany shook her head, "I said we were married for 4 months, not to live with each other for 4 months."

Taeyeon gripped Tiffanys waist tighter.

"Hwang Miyoung." her dads voice called out to her.

"WHAT!?" Tiffany snapped.

Tears began to fall down Tiffanys face as Taeyeon held Tiffanys hand, caressing the back of them.

"What, dad? If I can even call you dad. Ever since mom died you aren't the same person. I miss the over protective dad. I miss the dad that used to hug me when I was scared, the one who wanted to see me happy, not to see me suffer with someone I don't love. I want the dad back who accepted me for who I am, not what society thinks of me."

Tiffany began to sob as she turned her back on her dad, hugging Taeyeons neck while crying on the older girls shoulder.

Taeyeon mumbled soothing words into the crying girls ear as she rubbed her back.

Taeyeon looked at Mr. Hwang and she caught his eye contact.

She glared at him angrily, mad that he made Tiffany cry.

Mr. Hwang was glad that Tiffany had someone she can cry to when he wasn't there.

He rubbed his face with his hands as he heard his daughters sobs fill the silent room.

He felt guilty for making his daughter suffer.

Tiffany moved her lips to Taeyeons ear, "Carry me away, I don't want to see him."

Taeyeon glared at Mr. Hwang once more before carrying the crying Tiffany.

Tiffanys legs wrapped around Taeyeons waist as Taeyeon supported her, placing her hands on her bottom.

Tiffany continued to hug Taeyeon around the neck and cry as she walked out.