19

Deaf

After the two girls walked out, Tiffany stumbled and Taeyeon caught her waist.

Suddenly, Tiiffany began to sob on Taeyeons shoulder.

Shocked, Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tighter, not wanting to hear her lover cry.

"My dad wants to disown me because I love you." she sobbed.

Taeyeon rubbed Tiffanys back soothingly.

"Where will I go?" Tiffany cried, softer.

Taeyeon pulled out from the hug and looked at Tiffanys eyes.

"You will stay with me." Taeyeon announced.

"I don't want to be a bother." Tiffany sniffed.

Taeyeon pulled Tiffanys body closer, leaving no space in between them as their faces were only inches away from each other.

Taeyeon raised her hand up and cupped Tiffanys cheek, wiping away the tears that were slowly beginning to stop flowing.

"I love you, and I'm not going to let you sleep on the streets. You are no bother to me." Taeyeon said gently as the younger girl sniffed.

"Got it?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany nodded slowly.

Taeyeon smiled lightly before kissing Tiffanys cheek, interlocking Tiffanys hand with her own.

"Okay, let's go home."

----

The two girls lay in bed together, lights turned off, door closed.

"Taeyeon-ah.." Tiffany called out.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany shifted her body so she was facing Taeyeons back, "I can't sleep."

Feeling Tiffany shift, Taeyeon also did.

There bodies were not touching but the girls could feel the heat radiating off of each other.

Taeyeon pondered on what to do.

She smirked as she hugged Tiffanys waist, pulling her body closer to her own.

Tiffany gasped at the sudden contact, since both girls were wearing shorts and tank tops since it was hot.

Taeyeon decided to tease Tiffany as her hand traveled up and down Tiffanys arm, barely touching it.

Tiffany shivered upon touch, causing Taeyeon to smile.

Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon continued to touch the younger girls arms and legs until Tiffany stopped her by kissing her neck.

It started with little kisses placed on her neck, as it grew into the older girls skin.

"Tif.... Fany-ah.." Taeyeon called out gently as the younger girl was on a sensitive spot.

Tiffany smiled, liking how and what Taeyeon called her.

She pulled back and looked at Taeyeon, "Call me that again."

"Tif?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany shook her head.

"Fany?"

Tiffany smiled widely.

Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffanys forehead, "That's enough for now, good night, Fany."

Taeyeon hugged the younger girl by the waist as Tiffany cuddled into Taeyeons chest.

The duo fell into a blissful sleep in each others company.