Ready To Be Hurt

Ready to be hurt

 

Your batchmates are having an overnight reunion at a beach far from the busy streets and city lights. Everyone is having fun at the huge cottage your batchmates rented for the whole stay. You wanted to be alone for a while so you took a stroll at the seashore. Watching the night sky filled with stars and also the calm waves from the sea eases your mind that is full of sadness. You stopped in your tracks when you felt that you're being followed. You saw no one so you continued walking. Suddenly you felt tired from walking and decided to take a sit at the fine sand. Moments later, you felt a pressure on your thigh and saw Yixing lying with his head rested at your thigh.

"Ya. What are you doing here?" you asked.
"I think i'm the right one to ask you that question. What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" he asked you back, still lying.

"uhh.. I want to relax" you answered while looking at the stars. "Relax huh? then why are your eyes red and swollen?"

"Its... uh... Something got into my eyes... Ouch~" you rubbed your eyes that is in the verge of crying. He suddenly pulled your head close to him and you being shocked, you quickly closed your eyes. "Ya. open your eyes" he demanded and you followed and he blew some air to your eyes. "Thank you" was your only response and started rubbing your eyes. "Ya. stop that or your eye-" he wasnt able to finish what he's saying when he removed your hands from rubbing and saw tear rolling from your eyes down to chin.
"I'm sorry Xingtuo. I cant stop myself from crying its just that..." you stopped from explaining and cried harder. "Just cry, meimei~ I wont be bothering you" he stated and handed you his hanky. "I still love Kris up until now... Even though he doesnt love me back anymore. 
Seeing him happy with your close friend. Didn't I became a good girlfriend to him?! I never saw him that happy when we're together. Am I boring to be with? Am I? "


"No meimei! M-maybe... he's not the right one for you" he stated, only making you cry harder. He sat beside you and started patting your back for cheering you up. "Maybe he's not the right one for you. Maybe, someone is waiting for you..."


"Thank you for being here... trying to cheer me up"
"Im just doing the same thing you did to me when we're still in college. Haha~ I never thought that I'll cry like a baby before when I was so late to tell what I really feel about that person"
"How's that girl you're talking about? You never said her name to me huh. Remember, I kept on bugging you just to say her name but I failed. So how is she doi-" you suddenly stopped when you felt his soft lips pressed onto yours.

"Her name is Park Hara"

"What?!"
"Yes. You. I was crying at that moment when I heard some of our classmates say that you two are already in a relationship"

You immediately stood and walked away, only being stopped by Yixing, wrapping his arms to you.
"But that doesn't mean that I already gave up on you. I still am waiting... waiting for you to notice me. Please be mine this time. I'll try to take away your sadness. I will never leave you. You know me right? You know me very well than others, right? I love you " he wholeheartedly said together with the hush of the wind.

"But Xingtuo... I dont want you to be the rebound..."

He held your shoulder and turned to face him, "Listen. I know I sound so stupid now but...  Hara, I will do my best to make you happy. I... am ready to be hurt, just for you" Your eyes started to get blurry with the tears. "I believe in you, Xingtuo" you hugged him,buried your face to his chest.

Yixing lifted your head and once again, wiped your tears and spoke, "You're mine now. I've been waiting for this day for a very long time" he cupped your chin and went for another kiss. It was a passionate one that sent butterflies to your stomach. The kiss suddenly stopped when you two heard a voice. "Yah Yixing-gege! Everyone is looki- OH MY GOSH gege..." it was Sehun, the youngest one in your batch. It seems that he's shocked with what he saw. "Congratulations gege and also to you noona! " he sheepishly smiled and applause like a child. "Thanks Sehunnie~" you replied.

"Hayyy~ Now everyone has their own relationship. When will i have one?" he sighed.

"Just wait! Right timing is worth the wait!" You and Yixing both said in unison. "Haha! Lets go back there together, shall we?" Yixing asked and intertwined his fingers to yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So, how's my story???? hahahahaha XD feel free to comment ha! And guys!!!! i want to ask you something.

 

Should I make a sequel? hahahaha since summer vacation is a bit booooooooooring! hahahaha hope you like it ^.^ once again, thank you kamsahamnida xiexie!!!~~

-blackpearlchihun