FUN SLEEPOVER!

My Burning Marshmellow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iyDwpe2Uvs

Thoughts

Ahri

Jonghyun

Both

 

It was the middle of the night on Saturday. Usually everyone would be going to sleep by this time but a girl was still wide awake staring down at her laptop. There was a paper she had to write and she did NOT want to write it any later since she'll get lazy and the damn paper will never get done. Her eyes were wide open as she typed furiously on her laptop making her cat stare at her a bit frighten. 

 

Suddenly there ring from the doorbell and constant knocking that didn't seem to end until a minute later. She froze in her typing making the whole apartment quiet. Leave Leave PLEASE LEAVE! Her little bown cat sat in place afraid to make a noise that might trigger a snap from his owner. There was another set of rings and knock that the girl finally stood up and walked quickly to the door about to yell her head off, until she saw who it was. Damn..... "WHAT DO YOU- What are you doing here?!"

 

"Hey." A reddish brown haired handsome boy stood in front of her casually wave with a hand up in the air.  He had a small smirk on his face as he saw the frustrated look on his girlfriend's face, knowing he interrupted her on something important. She's so cute. "What were you doing that had me wait here for a long time, Ahri?" He asked cocking his head to the side. 

 

Ahri sighed leaning on the door hedges and looked at him through her brown bangs, "You haven't told why your here yet, Jonghyun oppa."

 

"Because."

 

"Because what?"

 

He smiled before talking out a duffle bag, a pillow, and a plastic bag that had a varieties of snacks. His bright brown eyes shined in amusement while shaking the plastic bad teasingly.  "Let's have a sleepover!" With that he pushed past her to go inside her apartment even though she was preety much protesting the whole time. This time he sighed putting his bad over his shoulder, also putting all the snak and his pillow on one arm, he grabbed her around the waist and carried her towards the living room closing the door along the way. 

 

"Oppa I have to write an essay!!" Ahri exclaimed trying to wriggle out of his strong arm but he had such a tight grip around her it was hard to get out. "Yah! Jinjja, Oppa not today!!" She tried to make him stop but all he did was put her on the chair she's been sitting on the whole day and crashed himself down at her black leather couch. Can't he be a bit more gentle.

 

Jonghyun just smiled and told her to work on her essay. "Go ahead besides I can't see you for a month because we're is going to Japan. I just want to stay with you even just for tonight." Once he said that he looked away embarassed at what he just said. Why am I acting like this?! Damn you concious!!! He wasn't the type of guy that would say his affection that easily, it takes a lot to get him to say 'I love you' and it's usually her not talking to him anymore if he won't say it. 

 

"Japan...?" Ahri asked dumbfounded by the sudden information. "What do you..."

 

"CNBlue are going to Japan for a month or more because of concerts so.." He mumbled softly against the pillow that he brought with him as he check his phone still not looking at her. Not being with you for that long... I don't think I handle it without being with you before I leave.

 

Ahri stared at him biting her lips thinking to herself. That long.... Her brown cat looked at her sensing she was sadden at the thought she won't see her boyfriend. Timidly the kitty nudged her leg making the girl stare down at her feline friend. "Hyunnie...?" The cat looked at her in the eyes before looking over at Jonghyun. This cat is such a matchmaker. Ahri stared at the cat and her boyfriend and her laptop before sighing and saved her work before standing up. "Sometimes I feel like Hyunnie like you better than me oppa.."

 

"WELL I did buy him for your birthday." He mumbled again and tossed his phone to the end of the couch. Jonghyun decided to look up at Ahri and saw her cutely twirling her long golden grown hair which she only does when she's nervous and she looked at him before smiling. She only does that when she's nervous... What happen? 

 

"What?"

 

"Araso oppa let's have a sleepover." She said with a bright smile never really a person to disagree with a pouting face like Jonghyun's. He's so cute. Her puppy like chocolate brown eyes curled up into eyesmiles when she saw him stand up excitedly only to compse himself by clearing his throat. YES~!! SHE AGREED..... Wait compose yourself man! "So what did you plan?" Ahri asked softly as he took her hand and brought her closer until he pulled her down to the couch. 

 

"Just wait there." With that he grabbed his duffle bag and made his way to the tv in front of the couch. Carefully bring out a dvd case for a scary movie, he put it in the dvd player without Ahri seeing. She's going to freak when she sees this. After all the set up he closed the light taking out a blanket from his bag and plopped himself down next to the girl. "Movie is first!" He smiled softly before wrapping the blanket around them.

 

Ahri stared at him as he got some chips from the plastic bag and giggled lightly. "How many more of this is planned exactly?" She asked carefully taking out the lint stuck to his reddish brown hair not noticing he was staring intently at her pretty face. Once she finally noticed, she got shy at how intense his eyes got and blushed. Why is he looking at me....? "What..."

 

Jonghyun turned a bit red when he caught himself staring, shaking his head to cool him down, he finally opened the chip bag offering it to Ahri first. I was staring..... Way to be not creepy. "There is 4 steps so 3 more to go." After he said that a scream that came from the TV caught them off guard almost making the chip fall on the floor. 

 

Ahri looked over at the TV and started to hit Jonghyun on the arm. "OPPA ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??" She yelled not like the idea of watching a scaring movie so late at night. All Jonghyun did was laughed loudly until they heard a bang of the wall from the other end of the living room. 

 

"KEEP IT DOWN YOU CRAZY KIDS!!!!"

 

Both of them stop with the yelling a laughing by in their lips but Ahri still hits him a couple times making him wince a bit but knew it would happen. She always been terrified by scary movies so he couldn't blame her for hiting him. When she was about hit him again Jonghyun grabbed her hands and pulled he to his toned chest, "I'm here so you don't have to be afraid." His soothing voice made her calm down. 

 

"Fine," She grumbled letting his arm wrapped around her body making her back press tightly against his warm chest. Thats when she realized that he was only wearing a wife beater and her a tanktop. Omo too much skinship..... O////O....

 

Trying to keep her head on the movie (kind of) the more it got scary the more she snuggled up to Jonghyun which made him tighten his grip on her. "The girl is bad at acting..." He said in her ear when he felt her tense up. He would always say something to distract her just in case she passes out from intense horrified scenes. "Do you see the booger hanging from the man's nose... cause I do," He said making Ahri laugh softly and turned her head to look at him. The light from the movie defined his handsome featurs perectly making her reach up and carress his cheek softly. So handsome... "Ahri..."

 

All she did was smile cutely making her dimples and eyesmile show. He slowly bent his head eyeing her soft pink lips to her eyes and back to her lips again. So beautiful... Just a bit more they can feel each other's breathe against the other's lips. Closer and closer. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" A girl from the movie screamed for the last time causing both of them to bump heads with each other from the shock. 

 

The movie ended with both of them rubbing their forehead in pain. Ahri got off from the couch and opened the light to see Hyunnie hidding under the blanket that was sprawled along the floor. "Aigoo.. Hyunnie it's ok come out.." She cooed seeing the kitty come out and jumped in her arms. With a deep breath she turned to face Jonghyun who was already up and searching the bag of snacks. "What's next oppa?" 

 

"Ta-Dah~!" Jonghyun turned around with big grin holding a bunch of marshmellow. "Let's make some smores?" He smiled happily putting both hand on her shoulder and lead her to the kitchen. 

 

"But oppa! You know my microwave isn't working anymore." She protested.

 

"I know that's why we going to use that stove!" He cheered excitedly like there wasn't anything wrong with what he just said. 

 

Ahri looked at him like he was crazy, "You can't do that!" 

 

But all he did was ignore her and got a pan from her cupboard, setting it on the stove and put on the fire. Ahri was about to stop him until he grabbed her waist hoisting her up on the counter with Hyunnie still her arms getting dizzy. "Stay here." And he went back to do his work. Ahri stared at his broad shoulders and well tone back. His arms were tone with well defined muscle making her swoon a bit. She smiled softly wondering if they would be togther forever. "OH !!" He yelled all of the sudden.

 

Snapping out of her trance Ahri looked at what happened and saw the 4 marshmellow was set on fire making her scream in shock. "OPPA YOUR BURNING IT!" She got off the counter with HYunnie running away from the scene. 

"OMO GET WATER!" With that Ahri grabbed a bowl from the cupboard filled it with water and threw it at the fire making it die down. 

 

Both of them were panting in shock and looked at each other before laughing outloud. There was another bang on the wall.

 

"WILL YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!!! I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" 

 

They both started to laugh softly before stabbing a fork on the marshmellow. He handed her gram crackers and a piece of chocolate while Ahri placed the burnt marshmellow on the chocolate. And with the finishing touch Jonghyun placed the cookies on the marshmellow. Carefully handing one to her, "Ready, set, EAT!" They both said together and bit into the smorse. 

 

"What do you think?" He asked softly.

 

"A little crispy marshmellow but not bad." She said with a smile causing Jonghyun to chuckle leting his deep dimples show. 

 

He carefully wiped melted chocolate from her lips but didn't pull away. Her cheeks are soft like marshmellow. Slowly getting closer their lips were millimeters apart until a furry creature went in between them eat the last bite of Jonghyun's smorse. "Yah! Hyun!" But all the cat did was ran away. 

 

Ahri giggled before feed her last piece to Jonghyun who moaned in delight. "Araso so what's next?"

 

Jonghyun stared at her before looking at the clock and laugh, "Time to sleep. So brush your teeth and get ready for bed." He said patting her to the restroom. Ahri yelp at that hitting him on the arm before walking off to he bathroom. Jonghyun cleaned up the mess before also going to the bathroom once Ahri was done changing his clother to a black wife beater and white basketball shorts. Once he brushed his teeth with his toothbrush that Ahri never took out from the cup, he went into her room which he saw her already in the king size bed wrapped in the blanket. Aigoo... My Marshmellow. 

 

Jonghyun slipped in the bed wrapping his arms around her slim body breathing in her vanilla scent. Her eyes were already slipping close until she realized something, "Oppa you said there was four things what's the forth one?"

 

He smiled lazily before leaning down, "This." With that he finally pressed their lips together. It made them both moan at the feeling pouring all their feeling for each other into that one kiss the kept being rudely interrupted. Perfect. Relucently pulling away Jonghyun whispered against her lips, "I love you Jung Ahri." So much.

 

"I love you too Lee Jonghyun." So much. She replyed sweetly. "I'll miss you....." A lot.

 

"I'll miss you too.." A lot.... He said pressing a kiss on her lips again, "We should do this again..."

 

Ahri laughed tiredly before smiling up to him, "Sure but I hope there is no more burning marshmellow...." With that her eyes closed and her breathing finally calmed down signaling to him that she finally fell asleep. 

 

"But burning marshmellow makes it fun. Besides I'm your Burning while your my marshmellow." He whispered in her ear making her smile unconciously. With one more kiss on her lips for the third time because the other two kiss were because they were interrupted, he finally fell asleep with her tightly wrapped around his arms. I love you so much my marshmellow.

 

And with that both of them dreamed about them trying to stop the fire burning marshmellow.