Honey Nut Chex

Hey stupid you didn't heard me say I like you

 

“WHAT?!” Luna, Amber and Sulli yelled in unison. I shouldn’t have left the hospital. I think my eardrum just snapped.

“There was really no time to introduce each other so yeah…” I explained. Amber hit me in the head. Luna just slowly shook her head.

“Is he hot?” Sulli asked, eyes as big as a cat

“Pretty much, I don’t know” I answered trying hard to concentrate on playing Tetris with my iphone

“YOU DON’T KNOW?”    “PRETTY MUCH?” the three of them simultaneously yelled making me drop my iphone.

“AAHHHHHH SERIOUSLY!” It was my time to yell at them. The screen kept flashing the words: game over nd it just keeps pissing me off. I could’ve top the game you know.

I glared at the three of them “Talk about him again and I’ll rip your mouths off” I said in a serious tone.

Was I cool?                         

…NOT!

 

“Bwoh?” Amber was still smiling as she comes near me

“She said she’ll cut out our lips” Sulli prattled. Sulli, my dear, that isn’t what I said.

All 3 of them looked at each other.

There was no time to run. Next thing I knew I was curling in floor dying of laughter as they tickled the poor me. T.T

 

“What’s going on?” I heard Krystal’s voice by the door. I looked up and saw her with Nich, both of them carrying a box of pizza and some other stuff on a plastic.

“A super ultra HOT guy just gave her a piggy back and she didn’t even ask for his name!” Sulli, the tattle teller, exaggerated once again

“She got all so blushy she couldn’t even speak!” She added. I just hope Karma would come out soon.

“Yah! Sulli, enough of the crap ok?” I glared at her. She run behind Krystal and stuck her tongue out.

 

“I wish I could live like this, having the house solo.” Luna sighed as she stretch her arms out

“It’s no fun” I said “Nobody cooks for you, and having a delivery’s too tiring”

“How is that tiring?”

“Because she’s always slouching off that even reaching the phone to order is bothersome for her.” Amber explained opening the box of pizza “Ooh Pepperoni” She cooed

“Look at what you’re saying. You’re the best cook here and you’re complaining how nobody prepares you food” Krystal said as she set the Rigatoni Pasta on the coffee table along with some chicken wings.

I look at Nichkhun and shrugged. It has been 2 days since I got out the hospital, and since then he didn’t even bother to talk to me.

He’s still upset over something and what is that I’m clueless to whatever it is.

 

Amber moved over beside me and feed me some Pizza.

“You’re spoiling her!” Luna complained tugging Amber’s shirt

“Pasta” I demanded pretending not to hear Luna. Krystal just shook her head

“Aigoo, our cute Victoria, no wonder nobody sees you as Unnie” Amber said as she looks at me like I was someone who just had gone mental

“Yah! If I’m not your Unnie then what am I your Umma?!!!!!” I lectured them grabbing the remote.

Silence…

“UMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA~~~” All four of them suddenly exclaimed.

I shouldn’t have said that.

Victoria Song, at the age of 18, got herself four impossible daughters.

= - =;;;;

 

We spent the whole day playing video games. Sulli, whenever she got a chance to fight, loses. See? Payback’s a  =))

By about 9 PM, they decided to go home. Nichkhun stayed since he was suppose to live here with me till mom’s back. Which is kinda awkward since he’s been sulking like a brat.

 

By midnight, I knew this night will be a sleepless one. After an hour of lying in my bed, not even a wink of drowsiness visited me.

[sigh] I got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of milk when I noticed the lights in living room still on.

And there he was, sitting on the couch watching a very boring movie.

 

“Still awake?” I asked. He looked at me then at the empty glass of milk then at my lips and I swear he tried hard to hide a smirk. I wipe my mouth and just stood there. He must have realized I wasn’t planning on leaving because he scooted over letting me sit beside him.

 

We watched the BORING movie in silence. Our shoulders rest side by side. Our arms lightly brush each other when one slightly moves. I began to be conscious of everything, the silence, the mood, the warmth. I began to follow his slow rhythmic breathing, trying to keep in pace with it. Did the air just get stuffy? Why is it so hot?

 

Oh no, this isn’t right, s were born in this kind of situation. Focus on the television Vic!

 

 “What the- did you paused it?” I asked. I was serious. I mean there was no sound at all. Two people were just staring deathly at each other. Now that I think about it I was too busy thinking of him that I didn’t know till now the story line.

He looked at me with a smug expression

“What?” I asked

“We’re watching on cable. How could I even pause it?” He said. Well…

“Then why aren’t they moving?” I asked once again

“I don’t know” he answered his face tells me that he, too, is wondering

One of the guy suddenly spoke saying ‘give up, now’ and they went back to staring. They didn’t even move an inch!

I didn’t know why but suddenly we were laughing… Like I said boring movie.

“You’re not upset anymore?” I asked him, taking the opportunity to talk to him

“……………”

“Oh come on. You’re acting like a girl” I said

“(sigh) Are you ok now?” He looked at me and asked

“Yup, now you’re gonna tell me why you’re like that?”

“….”

 

He isn’t going to tell me. SIGH. Whatever let’s just watch this boring movie.

 

“Did you know how worried I was?” Nichkhun, out of nowhere, suddenly spoke. His eyes were glued at the television.

“….” I figured if I was to say something, it’ll only make him not to continue.

“The last time you went out alone you were hit by a car. 5 years after, when I finally let you go again, you were hospitalized…”

“…” I’m sorry Khun T.T

“Are you really planning on making me crazy?” He asked. His eyes were shaking when he looked at me.

“Sorry” I muttered. He must have been tired looking after me.

“How come a stranger can come to your rescue and I can’t?” He almost whispered. Hey Khun, rescue? What did I got kidnapped or did I got a bomb stuck on me?

“Heh, he didn’t rescue me. It was partly his fault I got a broken ” I chuckled.

Nichkhun smiled bitterly. Was that all? Not talking to me in a few days? Just because he couldn’t protect me when someone else’s could? What is he…

“Are you jealous?” I blurted out

Silence

“Did you also damage your brain?” he asked. I guess he’s not T.T I shouldn’t have asked. It just ruined the mood

I pouted unintentionally; he chuckled and ruffled my hair

 

“Ah~ I’m relieved.” I stretched both my arms and feet. He gave me a quizzical look. Dang, that was cute. Will someone kill me if I locked him up at my closet?

“My bestfriend is back ^-^”

“Are you crazy?” Ok what now?

“What? You we’re really mean these days. up like a girl…” He glared at me

“You want an ice cream?” I diverted the conversation. I’m not ready to be killed yet…

 

On the television, there was finally some action. Gunshots were heard from here and there. The leading man was injured and was hiding beneath a table, Coward. This really is a low----

 

“Next time, don’t go where I can’t see you” It happened too fast. One moment I thought he was hugging me. My head on his chest and his lips partly rested on my head. The next moment he was walking towards the kitchen.

 

Next time, don’t go where I can’t see you

Please, I beg you. Don’t say things like that…

Because if you do,

I may not be able to handle it anymore…

 

A/N: Mystery guy (whom I think almost everyone knew who is) on the next chapter =)
Plus appearance of both f(x) and 2pm members. sorry Vic. 
I think it'll be chaotic. T.T
Did this chapter passed? =)