Honey Stars

Hey stupid you didn't heard me say I like you

"Ice cream, you're trading a fancy party for ice cream?" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. We were walking downtown with an ice cream on hand. At first I was a bit too conscious of every stare and glance we got. I mean it's not everyday you get to see a girl on a satin rouge dress and a guy on tuxedo walking with an ice cream on hand.

 

"Hey, this is mint chocolate chips, it's my favorite you know?" I said innocently. I heard him let out a low chuckle and for a moment we walked in silence.

"I'm sorry for dragging you out and forcing you to eat this thing on a cold weather." I muttered, lowering my head as much as possible. For some reason, I was actually scared of his reaction. I did gave him the worst night of his lifetime afterall.

"Well, I don't actually like cottilions. So you did me a huge favor." Even without looking I knew he was smiling. It's kind of weird to feel this comfortable with him when we only met... under a very weird circumstance, that is.

Without noticing, we were already by the river. Street lights glows off a warm feeling even through the cold breeze of november.

I sat by the grass, not caring if it would ruin my dress, I'm pretty ruined already. So it doesn't really matter. Kyuhyun sat beside me, handing me over his coat, an act most men do when left alone outside with a girl. I put it on and was greeted by the warmth. It felt nice and kind and friendly and even sweet.

 

"If you die of cold, you can haunt me as a ghost. You have my approval" I joked

"You know, a simple thank you is enough" He said. He lied on his back, using one of his arms as his pillow. It was too bad, there wasn't any stars tonight. The night would have been less damaging to me.

"Oh yeah, how did you know my name by the way? At the hospital, you said my name." I asked, remembering when he stayed with me as I was confined for a broken , a memory I would be glad to erase.

"Are you serious?" He asked back "Your name is Ahjumma?"

"YAH!"

He laughed "Kidding. You still don't remember huh?"

"Remember what?"

He closed his eyes and breathed thru his mouth

"Since you've practically ignored me for hours earlier. I'm not telling you tonight" He said with his eyes still close

"That's--- I'm sorry" I apologized "I was too lost in my own thoughts"

He stayed still. And I took the advantage to scan his face. He looked asleep but I knew he was just taking in the night. There was comfort in the cold.

He have pretty eyelashes, I would die to have those. He's got a nice nose, nice skin, nice lips. He's pretty. 

And I wonder, how come this pretty boy is tolerating me and keeping the miserable me a company.

 

I dropped to his side. And we lay there in silence. No words. No question

But in the November air, just circling above us, there was a question unasked

'Are you okay now?'

And I wanted to thank him because at the moment I feel a bit better.