One Shot

One Shot

They warned me.

 

I smirked, almost letting out a tired laugh. The sound came out only as a pitiful breath. It all seemed so clear now.

A dark figure leaned over me and even if I couldn't make out their features I knew very well those beautifully shaped, omniosly dark eyes. Those pink, full lips telling their dangerous story while that serene smile became visible.

 

Something wet landed onto my cheek.

 

I'm sorry.”

 



 

Remember that everything isn't as it looks, Jonghyun.”

That was all I got from them before my next mission. They didn't offer any more information besides his name and picture. Picture of a beautiful looking boy barely as old as me. The photo was clear and what I saw was a beautiful boy, looking straight throught the camera. It felt like he was staring at me, burning holes with his feline dark eyes. A barely noticeable smirk was plastered onto his lips, telling me something I didn't notice then.

 

It was at times like this I wondered what could have boy like this done to deserve death? A boy looking like him didn't belong here, he couldn't belong in this dark world. I smirked quietly before putting the picture in my jeans' pocket.

 

I should have noticed.

 

 

The first time we met wasn't really planned.

I was heading to the hotel from one of those quick missions. Once again, innocent lives were deprived and all I was feeling was exhaustion. No feelings, no pity. And that's why I was so good at what I was doing. I smirked tiredly.

This was my life. It has always been. I was trained to kill people. I got paid. As long as I didn't feel a thing I was safe. And oh it was easy.

I haven't felt a thing since – I can't even remember. Feelings just weren't for me.

 


Jonghyun. It'll be easier when you can't feel it. When you can't remember. Just forget.”

 

And I did. I can't even remember what I was supposed to forget, so I just forgot. With that I forgot everything else too. I'm not sure who I really am. Where I came from. I can't be sure who these people around me are.

 

There's only one thing you need to remember; Everything isn't as it seems.”


Don't trust anyone.

 

Your closest one could be the one to betray you.

The one you wanted to kill could the reson you're still alive.

 

The most innocent one could be the one to stab the sword through your back after you turn around.

 

Forget and just...

Don't.

 

When I stepped inside I was met by eerie silence and no one in sight. There was no living soul to be seen nor heard and the whole scene looked so serene that something has to be wrong. I glanced around but only saw empty reception and unused looking red leather sofas.

Only one thing caught my attention closer to the stairs.

 

Broken pieces of glass. Water droplets shattered around the floor.
Then I heard talking. It was quiet and it was coming from the restaurant from my left. Someone sounded so desperate it almost made me pity them. Almost.
What they were talking about I didn't really know because the words were so quick and hushed like someone was trying to prevent them from talking.

 

(“No... Please...”)

 

Quietly I made my way closer, making sure my gun was at it's place in case there was something dangerous going on. Carefully I took a peek around the corner and saw people. Not many, just few pairs and families and that old man in someone's death grip. The man was looking pretty dangerous with his pulsing muscles which showed through his shirt. He grumbled something in low voice to the man who looked so scared.

 

Taeyang. Let the poor grandpa go.”

 

 

Those words came out like poison.

The words itself sounded innocent, gentle even, like someone really cared. Those stupid people would think that that someone was really concerned about that man's feelings but I found hidden meaning behind it. I could hear the un-shown smile in the voice, the sarcasm. I smirked quietly and when the bulky man, supposedly called Taeyang, moved to let go of that 'poor grandpa' I saw the one with that smile on his face.

 

It was him.

 

Kim Kibum.

 

As if hearing my presence his head snapped at my direction and the barely edible smile on his pretty lips turned into wider one.

It still looked so wrong. His dark eyes were watching me with that unreadable gaze in them. Finally those soft red smirking lips opened letting out the most omnious yet so beautiful voice at the same time.

 

So we finally meet, Jonghyun.”

 


I remember how everyone slowly turned their attention to me.
I remember how his eyes resembled a twinkling pair of stars, crescent shaped as his smile looked almost sick. But only almost.
It was sickly beautiful.

 

Have you been looking for me?” his sweet voice asked. Despite the fact I was trained to understand person's deepest secrets with just one glance, I wasn't able to understand this person's real meanings. I couldn't read a thing from his face except this one.

There was this only readable thing in him as his eyes devoured my form up and down, taking in every little detail. His eyes turned even darker when he finally shifted his gaze back to meet mine. That was a thing I have seem so many times before.


Lust.

 

 

He always showed when I least waited.

 

I took my time just following his moves from shadows, observing everything he did or said. But when he finally turned to my direction and made an eyecontact I figured that he knew all the time I was there. Only a quick wink was given before he disappeared again.

 

Groaning quickly became my new habit. One day I just noticed I was making these frustrated sounds all the time. Why? It's all because of him.

And because of this I quickly grew worried. I would have never admitted that I was feeling like this – because I feel nothing – but it just wasn't normal. It wasn't normal for me to be this stressed about killing just one man, one innocent looking boy. I was used to this. I was born to kill. So why now?

 


When we offically met second time I wasn't really waiting it either. Looks like neither did he or so I thought judging from his roundly shaped lips and the surprised flash I saw when we bumbed at each other. The quick look of insecurity was quickly replaced with his infamous smirk, the one that haunted my dreams in oh-so-wrong way these last weeks. Now the difference was that he was alone – and I mean there was no bulky threat following him around like obedient puppy. Maybe it was the reason of that little helpless glance he shot around and thought I didn't notice. Normal person wouldn't have noticed. But I wasn't a normal person.

Despite his tough image I was still able to see his weaknesses. He couldn't handle this alone.

 

 

He turned back to me and the lights from the dancefloor hit his face just perfectly. Through the loud music around us I still managed to hear, or rahter read his lips mouthing 'come'.
Maybe I shouldn't habe followed him so easily – for all I knew it could have been a trap.

It should have been. But still I followed.

He led me through the mass of people to the dark hall where I could barely see his back. I didn't even notice his slim fingers holding my so much rougher hand before he let go just to stop in front of a door and search through his pocket. Finally he found what he was looking for – key. That once locked door was now opened with the key he had and soon we were both inside the room, door closed, just looking at each other. I should have been scared. Or something. Anything. But I didn't. It was like I was trusting him, even though that wasn't the case.

And it didn't take long before our lips were pressed together. Hands roaming around, mine grabbed around his petite waist while he roughly pulled my head closer by the back of my head. Soon the dark satin covers of the large mattress in the middle of the room were tousled, tossed aside making more room for us, for our forbidden act. I knew where this was going and I could have stopped myself, maybe should have, but I didn't. I wanted this. And even if it was just this one time...


Let's pretend none of this existed. Just give me this one night.

Just this one night.

 

Hands still pulled me closer, closer, closer, I could feel his hot breathing on my lips. Teeth scratched his neck, nibbling, , his voices grew louder. I felt so hot, he felt hot against my bigger body, his ivory skin soon marked with dark red spots, making him mine – even though I knew he never could be mine.
But only tonight.

 

Slow, rough s into that wonderful heat.
Loud, hushed moans and mewls, my name that escaped from his lips.

Jong-hhyun, oh, Jonghh... Say... my name.


Soon it all was too much for of us and and the hot white release took us both. I spoke my first word to him- 'Kibumh..'

 

 

We didn't meet after that.

I knew he was still in town and I needed to finish my mission but something told me otherwise. I couldn't forget. And it was slowly breaking something inside of me, I didn't know what and I didn't even want to know. After sitting two days in row with my cigarette and half drank bottle of alcohol in the balcony of my hotel room I decided I needed to end this.
And quickly.

 

I knew where to find him.

 

There I was again, face to face with him, now my worst nightmare but at the same time my sweetest dream – Kim Kibum. That boy with blonde hair and delicate, elegant figure with his dark eyes. The smirk was replaced now by the sweetest smile ever, making something inside me burn. Painfully, but differently compared to that burning I felt when we were together. When we became one, studied each other's deepest selfs. This burning hurt even more, making my insides turn into ashes, and it only became stronger when he softly touched my hand again, taking it into his own palm, leading the way.

I didn't question him anymore, I just followed him outside, to the darkness, somewhere. I wasn't even sure where we were and I still knew I shouldn't have trusted him. But for some reason I did. I knew I was supposed to kill him, take his life, leave him in pain, but I didn't. No one ever gave me a reason why I had to kill him, they just said I had to. And I should have done as I was told. I shouldn't have diverged from my ways but I did and I will regret it forever.

When he finally stopped in the middle of nothing, just sand and dead trees around us, he just stood there.

 

You know, Jonghyun... This isn't the way I wanted things to happen. None of this is. I never wanted any of this. Well, yes I did... But there was only one thing. This one thing... I could never have. But I did... I did just for that one night, but I did. I don't regret a thing, but I know you will...”

 

Slowly he let go of my hand and turned to face me, only to pull a gun against my forehead.


His eyes showed now so many emotions. I could finally read all of them, even them I really didn't want to. Because they made things even more difficult.
There was no words between us anymore. Only silence. Slowly he came closer, still keeping the piece of deadly metal against my head, moving it to my temple just to close the space between our lips.

 

It wasn't rough. It wasn't forced.
It was just sweet touch between our lips, and too soon he pulled away, the sight of him biting his lips became in my wiev.

His hands trembled in the slightest way.

 

I hope we will be able to meet again. Somewhere... In different situation.”

 


Bang.


I felt myself falling. The concious was slowly leaving my body, leaving me breathless, powerless. When I finally hit the ground I could feel myself taking my last breaths.

 

I let out a tired laugh. The sound came out only as a pitiful breath. It all seemed so clear now.
A dark figure leaned over me and even if I couldn't make out their features I knew very well those beautifully shaped, omniosly dark eyes. Those pink, full lips telling their dangerous story while that serene smile became visible.


Something wet landed onto my cheek.

 

I'm sorry.”

 

Bang.

 

 

It only takes one shot to kill a person. Then why did I hear two shots?

 

 


words/ +2000
 

Hello !   
God it took long. I just lost all my inspiration.
I hope it doens't sound that forced...
I still like the idea ! But my writing may ruin the great idea totally.
And it's short too.
Oh well. 

It may not make any sense. But I'm tired as , I just promised myself that I'd finish this today so.... Here it is. 
Hope you liked at least a little bit !

Please comment !
I'm expecting at least one comment when I wake up ;-;

See you guys ! Thank you for subbing ♥