In A Realtionship

OnStal Love

Three months after Onew and Krystal officially dating, they decided to reveal their relationship to their group members and their family. It was because they felt guilty to keep a secret from people who are important to them. Beside that, it will be easier for them to meet each other without they have to lied or made up a story. Fortunately, most reaction they got after they revealed about their relationship is just surprised. There were no one that opposed their relationship. 

Onew felt that his luck after dating Krystal was getting better and better everyday. His relationship with Shinee members became very good. It turn out that their problem before was just because of some misunderstanding that piling up because of tiredness and lack of communication. Now, he felt like everybody around him are flooding him with love and support. He felt that he can’t be more happy. Was this what they called the power of love? (What am I talking about?)

Of course there were also up and down in Onew and Krystal’s relationship. It was mostly because they only had a very little time to be together. Even to sent a text message or called each other sometimes was difficult to them. Their schedule as an idol wasn’t a joke at all, and they rarely had a same schedule. Sometimes they missed each other so much it was an actual physical ache. But because of that, when they had time to be together they really treasure it and they became more affectionate with each other.

After almost three weeks Onew and Krystal didn’t see each other and only managed to send a short text message at least once a day because of their crazy schedule, finally they got a day off at the same time. Onew decided to surprise Krystal by visiting her at her parents house early in the morning that day. After Onew rang the bell several times, finally Krystal opened the door. She was still wearing her pajamas and still half asleep, but still as beautiful as always. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she has no make up on her face. She was surprised when she saw Onew in front of her house, using casual clothes, fresh and very handsome. He was smiling at her. Oh God, how she loved that smile. She wasted no time to wrap him in a tight hug.

“I missed you so much Oppa….”, she murmured into his chest, soaking in his warmth.

“I missed you too, baby Jung-ie….”, he replied and kissed her hair.

After several moments, they pulled away from the hug to looked at each other eyes. Krystal restrain herself not to kiss him right there and then because she hadn’t brush her teeth yet that morning. She then held his hands and invited him to take a seat in the living room while she went to shower. She walked back to the living room several minutes later, wearing a short that only reach her mid tigh and a t-shirt without sleeves with her hair down. She looked beautiful and very y, Onew felt his cheek heat up and he must swallow his saliva. But she was oblivious with what she had done to him. To make it worse, she suddenly came to him and sat on his lap. She wrap her hands around his neck and hug him again.

“Yah, Jung Soojung, what are you doing? Your parents might see us…”, he warn her while looking at his left and right, afraid that her parents suddenly came in and saw them in that position.

“My parents won’t be at home until night Oppa, they went to their college reunion..”, Krystal explained.

“Let me see your face..”, she pulled back a little and cupped his cheek in her hands, and then touched his eyes, his nose, his cheek, and his lips.

“Hmm.. small eyes, button nose, chubby cheek, plump lips… right, you’re indeed my Jinki Oppa..”, she said and then smiling while looking intently at his face. She felt like she can look at his face all day, she really missed him.

“Of course I am..”, he giggled at her silly behavior. He then caressed her hair and put a strand of hair behind her ear. “How are you doing this past three weeks baby Jung-ie?”, Onew asked.

“Mmm… I argue with Luna unnie last week Oppa…”,Krystal replied while biting her bottom lips, she looked like a little kid who confess her fault to her parents, so cute.

“Oh? Why is that?”, Onew asked and frown.

“It was my fault actually.. You know my mood swing when I get my period right? She just happen to annoy me that time.. So, yeah… ” she explained.   

“Annoy you how?” he asked curiously. But she suddenly get up from his lap and walked to the kitchen.

 “Let’s eat breakfast Oppa, you must be hungry, I’ll make you sandwich”, she said changing the topic. But he didn’t let it passed and determined to know what is it that annoyed her. It was because he knew that she is a good girl who respect her unnies, and very rarely argue with them.

“Yah, Jung Soojung… I asked you a question..”, he asked while followed her to the kitchen.

“Do you want the cheese Oppa?”, she asked while opening the fridge, avoiding the topic again. He stood behind her and followed her around while poking her cheek or ticking her side and asked ‘what is it’, ‘what is it’, ‘tell me’ continuously. She was squirming and giggling because she was very ticklish. Can’t stand it anymore, finally she gave up and told him to stop.

“Stop it Oppa, I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you..”, she said while tried to stop her giggle and then she sigh.

“Unnie said that you looked good with older woman”, she said it while pouting. Hearing that he burst out laughing, but stop himself when she glared at him.

“Listen to me baby Jung...  Did you know how much male celebrities who said that you’re his ideal type? a bunch... And they’re all a gorgeous man… I get very lucky here that you like me, so there’s no way I’ll ruin my luck by looking at other woman…”, he explain to her seriously. She pursed her lips to stop herself from smiling gleefully after hearing what he said. He really is the sweetest guy.

After that, he lean forward and peck her lips lightly, but when he intended to pull away she catch the back of his neck and deepen the kiss. Knowing that she still wanted him to kiss her, Onew put his hand on her waist and kissed her back. Their lips fluidly moving against each other like they were made for each other. He nibbled and lightly at her lower lips, and Krystal opened a little to let his tongue slide carefully in. Krystal moaned lowly into Onew’s mouth, moving her tongue against his and letting the sensations crackle as electricity all over their body. It was the most passionate kiss they ever shared. Krystal’s fingers were tangled in Onew’s hair when they pulled away, gasping for air. Onew run his hands at her side gently as he tried to catch his breath enough to speak.

“Soojung-ah.. I think we better date outside the house… I’m afraid that I can’t hold myself... I love you and respect you too much to let myself do something inappropriate to you…”, Onew said, still a little breathless from the kiss. Krystal felt her heart melt hearing that, and she smiled prettily to him. She knew that her boyfriend is a gentleman who would always protect her, even from himself. He always so careful with her. Sometimes, it was Krystal who initiate more physical contact between them, letting him knew that she was ready for that step. But for now, she was content with what they had. It was only the fourth mounth of their relationship after all.

“I love you too Oppa…”, she said and then kiss his cheek. “Let me just get my jacket and bag upstair”.

They decided to spend their date outside the house that day, driving with Onew's car and just joking around or chatting about many things, mostly told each other about their activities or their problem when they weren't with each other this past three weeks. They never run out of topic to talk about, but even when they didn't talk, the silent between them never felt uncomfortable. They were very content with just each other presents.