Dreams Fufilled

Mystery Of Love
James POV  

He went home to take a quick nap to have a clear decision, When he arrived home he directly lay down his bed and covered his face with a pillow.

Lauren, his sister went up to visit his brother and alarmed James with no reason "James! James! James!"

He still remained in silence, While Lauren continued shouting she suddenly noticed the Call card of Producer Federick.
Lauren picked it up with no Idea about it.

Lauren was about to read but James stood up and grab the card and ran downstairs.
"What the hell? Is happening to him?"

 
He contacted the Federick to accept the offer.

"Answer, Please.. Before I changed my mind and have a clear mind. ANSWER!!" James was panicking.

All of a sudden Federick pick up the phone
"Hello, Speaking?" 

"Hi, this is James Reid, the one you met at Starbucks." He let Federick recall.

"Oh, James. James, So, have you decided now?" Federick asked him and hoping the offer will be accepted.

"A...hh..h.. i.. I'm Willing to aaccee..pt the offer" He replied in a nervous act.

"Thank you! Thank you, meet me at the Abs Cbn building and look for me okay? Goodbye" Federick recommend.

The sunset was rising down, he went upstairs to his room and settled down.
"This is my time to shine"

The following morning, It was a sunny day to go out, he woke up and replace his pajamas to a formal suit and headed to the place he was told to go.

He arrived at main desk and asked for Federick
"May I speak to Federick?" James asked.

"Federick? What is the surname? We got lots of Federick here and we dont allow unknown people to get info's about our staff."
The head manager told him and instantly the producer Federick prosper.
"James, Follow me at the music studio"

"Here we are, I wanted to test your voice and demonstrate to you in how to be a professional singer" Federick said.

"But, I wanted to be an actor as well?" He fufilled.

"Sure, You can be a multi-coursed actor/singer you can be a director if you want." Federick told him.

After the tutorials James was interviewed by a popular interviewer Boy abunda at the "THE BUZZ"

"Good afternoon." Boy Abunda approached him.|

"Good afternoon" He responded back.

"I wanna know about you life before reaching showbiz life," Boy Abunda wanted to indentify about him.

"Yes, I'm not that riched just in the middle class, I'm a fourth year student here, I'm a half Filipino and trying to adjust. I never thought I could reach this high. My dad lives here at the Philippines as well as my mom" He presented his self to the crowd and responded by a big round of a applause.

"Thank you James, we are looking forward for the new show you'll be starring at. We will be right back only at THE BUZZ" Boy Abunda closed the programm.

"James, You did a great job, You'll have a new show entitled as My First Love and will be partner with the Youtube teen sensation Ericka Mae Cruz " Federick suprised him and he imagining being with Ann.

He went to the computer shop near his residence many people was asking for an autograph and to take a picture with him, He never thought that he will be well- known right away. and went to the computer.

He opened his facebook account and posted "This is great! I never expected that I would be high. But gonna remained humble. Ha-ha-ha! :)"

There was 22 friend request he opened it and first saw the name of Ericka Villongco he accepted it and opened the profile and he was shocked he got his cellphone from his pocket and took a picture of the account and made it as his wallpaper and ignored other friend requests.

After an hour he went home and his sister hugged him.
"Congratulations! You never told me about this!
Umm, Your manager I think? Federick told me he will be bringing bodyguards for your safety and you must be puntual at the first taping with Ericka"

The following morning was Monday, he didn't want to go to school and went first to the Abs cbn building with his body guards. 

"Hi, Federick!"

"James, We will make a logo for the show okay? Follow the photographer's instructions, no hesitating" Federick advised.

"James, Hugged Ericka and face and looked at her eyes same as Ericka do at James" The photographer said.

"Great job!" The director said.

"James put your cellphone at the chair okay? It may affect the systems and take your short rest now" Federick said.

Ericka sat down near the cellphone of James, and suddenly James recieved a message and Ericka looked at it and saw her picture and gave it to him with a smile.
with his smile back from James.

He opened his cellphone and read the message from Ryan "James, C'mon here at St. Paul hospital, Ann is in trouble and confined there. Please come"

His cellphone fell down the floor and ask permission from the director if it can be postponed tomorrow.
With the loud voice from the director he was not allowed to leave.