This can't be real..

Always And Forever

 

I slightly opened my eyes, and saw that I was no longer in the living room chatting with Yuri. I was in a white room. I was in the.. Hospital? What happened to me? By now my eyes were fully opened. I felt someone on my arm. I looked and saw that my best friend had dozed off on me. Gee, such a caring girl. "Yul, wake up!" I shook my arm. She instantly woke up and looked around the room. "WHERE AM I? AM I IN HEAVEN?" Such a clueless girl. "Yuri, you're in the hospital." I responded. "WHO WAS THAT? GOD IS THAT YOU!?" She looked up and down, then side to side, and spotted me sitting on the bed, giving her the 'you-are-very-stupid' look. "OMO! YOONG I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE OK!" She hugged me very tightly, and I honestly couldn't breathe for 5 seconds. She smiled and clapped her hands. "YAH! Stop shouting! And what happened to me?" "You fainted. It scared me so I called these people." The doctor came in the room with a sad looking face. "Oh, you're awake." the doctor smiled, and frowned right after. "The visiting hours are over. I'm gonna have to ask you to go, please." "OK! Well, bye Yoona! I'll visit you tomorrow.. Maybe.. I already called Taec and he's on his way!" She waved at me, and left. Silence filled the air, when she finally spoke. "So your name is Yoona, right?" I nodded. "Well, you can call me Ms. Kim." "..Um, Ms. Kim, I noticed that you were a bit sad about something.. Is there anything wrong?" I asked worriedly. I really hoped it had nothing to do with me. Yet, I was wrong. My whole world stopped as soon as I heard what she told me: "Well, miss Yoona, I'm afraid that you have.. Cancer. And you only have 10 more months to live.." The tears ran down my cheeks. "10 months!? You're joking right?" She looked down and shook her head, then looked back at me. "B-but, isn't there a way for me to live NORMALLY!? ISN'T THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO!?" "I'm afraid that no, there is nothing I can do.." The door suddenly flew open, and there stood a very out-of-breathed Taecyeon, panting and gasping for air. "Yeobo! What. Happened. To you. Are you. Ok? I'm so tired." I was still crying. He calmed down a bit and regained his breath. "I'll leave you two alone." "But, I thought visiting hours were overW?" The doctor looked at me, bowed, and left. He came and sat on the edge of the bed, holding my hand. "What's wrong yeobo? Why are you crying?" I didn't want to tell him that I had cancer! Uh uh, no way. "Oh, i-it's nothing. I just.. Was.. Um.. Worried that I wouldn't be able to make it to our date tonight. YEAH that's why.." I wiped my tears away. "Ohh yeah! Speaking of our date, there was something I wanted to ask you, and I just couldn't wait any longer.." I looked at him, confusedly. What does he mean by that? Does he wanna break up? Does he like someone else? Does he know that I took his sweater and lost it!? There's only one way to find out.. "What is it?" He came a little closer, which made my heart beat so fast, I was pretty sure that the whole hospital could hear it. Even though we've been together for a long time, my heart always flutters when he comes so close to me. "Yah! Calm down a little would ya!" I could feel myself starting to blush. I had completely forgotten about the heart monitor. I finally calmed down, and he started to talk. "Yoona, ever since I've met you, you always seemed to stand out. You were always a cheerful, kind, and beautiful girl. When I first laid my eyes on you, I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.. So, that's why I'm asking this.." Omo, what's happening? What's he gonna do? He bent down on one knee, and took out something from his pocket. "Will you marry me?" Is this a joke? Does he expect me to laugh? "Really? Your cellphone?" He looked in his hands and saw it. "Oops, my bad, it's the other pocket.." He smiled awkwardly and his ears turned red. "Ah! There we go! So uh, marry me?" I smiled, the tears forming in the corners of my eyes. "OF COURSE I WILL!" He opened the box, and there sat the most beautiful ring I've ever laid my eyes on.
 

http://weddingseason.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Diamond-Wedding-Rings3.jpg (If it doesn't open, copy and paste the URL on your browser to view).

 
He smiled and put the ring on my finger, then kissed me slow and sweet. Man, I'm gonna miss this guy. "Since I already knew you would say yes, I already got a date for it. It's in 10 MONTHS! ISN'T THAT GREAT!?" He smiled very happily. Wait.. 10 months.. Well, that's just great. I'm gonna DIE in 10 months! "Yeahh, awesome.. Great.." Ms. Kim walks in the room. "Sir, it's time for you to go now. She needs to rest a little." "Oh, yeah ok. Well, I'll come by tomorrow to see you. Bye babe!" He kissed my forehead and left with the doctor, so I was alone. I sighed. I knew I would miss these people terribly. I'd miss my best friend, my soon-to-be husband, my parents, my life. I dozed off by crying so much. What am I gonna do with my life? Or should I say, the rest of my life..
-----------------
Omo! So sad for Yoona T-T.. I'd hate if that happened to me. Well, what do you think? Isn't the ring beautiful!? Was this worth the the wait? If you think THIS is bad and/or it , don't worry, there's MORE to come! Soo stay tuned for chapter 3 and until next time! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Don't worry, no need to come out of your caves, silent readers. -HUGS- :)