Unknown Stranger Reveal!

Unknown Stranger

 

Another boring day has come, I seriously don’t want to go to school today but my parents force me to. They kept on saying I have to be smart so I can have a comfortable life in the future. I know that but seriously….I really hate the teachers. Not only that, I hate everything in the school.

They force us to sing in the morning. Every damn morning! That’s one thing I hate about school, there’s more. A freaking annoying , goodie-two-shoe, teacher’s pet, my classmate sits in front of me. Everyone hates her because of her personality/behaviour. She’s like acknowledging a compliment that is not intended for her and she’s seriously giddy.

As I walk to my seat I saw something on my table.

Strangely, there’s a note on my table. It says:

 “Please don’t scribble on this table”

There’s an afternoon class for the seniors or basically extra class and they are using our classroom for some reason. I was bored as the teachers kept on explaining how to do a mathematical question. Since I already understand, I didn’t bother to listen to her. I was bored and for some reason, I reply the note. Writing:

 “Okkkaaayyyy ^^”

Even though it says don’t scribble, I basically did. Well, he started it first.

The annoying girl turn around and saw me scribbling the table, she quickly puts her hand up. “Teacher! Mina is not paying any attention!” She said while pointing at me. The teacher started to face me and I was frozen. “Mina-shi, come here and do this question” She tapped the board. Now, all of my classmate is facing me. Thanks to that certain someone.

I lazily get up from my seat and walk in front, as I was walking I gave a glare to the girl. She swallowed her saliva in fear.

I observed the question first while tapping my chin, I already know how to do it. A smile form on my face as I started to scribble on the board.

The class laugh at my action and the teacher jaw was fully dropped. “Mina-shi! What are you doing?!”

“What? You tell me to answer the question so I did” I face her.

“Answer it properly! Don’t you know how to do it?! What is this!?” She pointed at the board which wrote “I da naaa~”

“That’s my answer. I don’t know.” I said. “Get back to your seat! I want to see you in my office after recess!” She was literally blown up. Relax, I’m not that stupid. I purposely did it, just for fun.

After Recess.

I went to the teacher’s office. The teacher kept asking if I really do understand and she teach me again and again, when I finally said that I really do understand and answer many question in front of her. She finally let me go from that prison! *flipstable*

The drama has started again. My classmates started to bully the girl in front of me again, what does she do? Fight back of course, that is with words.

I tried to ignore them and just sleep. The argument slowly fade and I felt peace again.

That is how I spent my day.

Another day has come again and surprisingly there’s another note stuck on my table.

“Don’t pull yourself, okay?”

Don’t pull? What does that mean? Don’t stress myself?

I started to reply the note and write:

“What do you mean by don’t pull? Anyways, are you a boy or a girl? I want to know who’s the other owner of this table other than me :)

Maybe he will reply tomorrow. And I was right. I came to school just to see the reply. When I read it, a smile form on my face.  This is fun. Talking to whoever this is. He reply back by saying :

“Well, I’m a transgender. Nice to meet you! =)

A transgender? What does that mean? I don’t know what that mean so I just write random things.

“I bet you’re a boy right?! Am I right? I’m right, right?”

And just like this, I came to school just to see the note.

I looked up on the word transgender and I was quite shock. It meant that he is both gender. You know, when you want to be a guy you act like a guy and when you want to be a girl, you act like a girl. I laughed out loud. Is he/she gay? No way…

I quicken my pace to my classroom, excited to see the note for some reason.

“Well, I bet you’re a girl because you use a purple pen. Can we be friends? As in Table friends Haha XD”

I used purple pen when I write the note. That’s because it’s my favourite colour. It’s confirmed! He’s a guy! Because he didn’t deny it so…

Now the question is……is he good looking? Haha XD ert.

Wait, there’s more.

“Can I know your real name?”

What should I do? I’m not popular in this school but there’s a lot of girls with the same name as mine. Is he going to search me if I do tell him my name? Impossible right?

I’ll just write whatever in my mind….

“Grrgghhh >.< My secret is out. Yes, I’m a girl. Sure, let’s be table friend! ^^ Well, since there are a lot of girls with the same name as mine, you can call me by my nickname. Which is, Nana. ^^”

I felt kind of pressure when I was writing. Usually only my close friend call me that. Why am I telling this anonymous my nickname? I have no idea.

Day by day has past and it turn out that we exchange note for more than 2 months, even until now we are still exchanging notes on the table. I still don’t know who he is. But I do know that it’s one of my senior since they are the only one who use our classroom.

I didn’t bother to search for him. It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just I’m always busy after school. And I am quite curious of who may this Unknown Stranger be.

Every note we exchange made my heart skip a beat. Even when I’m sick I came to school just to read his note, even my parents found it strange. I never actually have a guy friend before, maybe this guy – who I’m exchanging notes with- will be my first. Just the thought of it made me tingle inside, full of excitement. I wonder what is his expression is like when he read my note. Does he felt like butterflies coming out of his stomach like I do? I think I’m really starting to like this guy.

 

School carnival is near. I was wondering if I should ask this anonymous to meet up with me on the carnival. But what if he don’t like what he see? I’m not that attractive. I was thinking about this in my head all morning. And when I stepped inside the class there’s the note again.

“Nana, would you like to meet up on school carnival? I would love to see you. We should get to know each other more. Let’s meet up at the field, under the big cherry tree. See you there! ^^”

He wants to meet me. My heart was racing and I felt like I would vomit colourful rainbow sooner or later. I’m happy but I’m worried. Should I wear makeup? School carnival is just the day after tomorrow. My friend, Yoomi saw my action and was wondering what happen so she come closer.

“Are you okay?” She ask while grabbing my shoulder, she look at me with her worried eyes.

“Yoomi-ah, I got trouble” I said while running my hand over my hair.

“What is it? What is it?” She was anxious. Since the homeroom teacher is not here yet, I told her everything, about my ‘Table friend’. She was quite shock and sad at the same time that I didn’t tell her sooner.

“That’s so romantic~” She cupped her face while smiling like a maniac. I hit her arm lightly which bring her back to reality.

“Help me~” I pouted while shaking her legs.

She agreed on doing my makeup. On school carnival, my class are doing a café for our theme. And I am in charge of cooking and baking etc. Because I’m good at baking. I already bake many sponge cake and was in a box, ready to bring to school tomorrow.

Finally, the day has come. School carnival.

I placed the sponge cake on the table, that was my job but the head of the class told me to help around and I became the waitress. I decided to help for a while and then meet him but…I didn’t realize the time and I was already late.

“Mina-ah! You have to go and meet him!” Yoomi reminded me and  shoved a plastic bag to me which is my clothes, since I’m wearing the waitress clothes now.

I just notice the time and I quickly changed my outfit in the toilet and made my way to the field. I wore a white sweater with black jeans, Yoomi did a light make up and I look quite good if I do say so myself. My light brown wavy hair was flying as I ran down the corridor.

When I arrive, there was no one. I panted really hard and took a breath. I rest under the tree and looked around. Did he left? Did he gave up and went? Does he not want to meet me anymore? Am I the only one who was excited to meet him?

All these thoughts made a sharp pain in my heart. I have to stop this negative thoughts.

“I’m so stupid” I mumbled. I crawled up and hugged my knee. I was sad. Sad to think that I was the only who care. That I was the only one who have this feelings. Without me noticing, a tear fall from my eyes. I was crying, in silent.

I heard someone coming my way, panting really hard. I couldn’t care less.

“Nana?” A soft voice calling out to me. Is it him? I’m scared to look up, but I was curious. I slowly lift my head up. He was resting palm on the tree and looking down at me with his crystal clear brown eyes.

It was…the popular guy. The one that all the girls were talking about.

It was…

Lee Gikwang.

I was surprised to see him. Was he the one? The one that I always talk to through notes? My ‘Table Friend’?

He was sweating, he must be running all the way here like I did.

“Are you Nana?” He ask. I was frozen, I couldn’t do anything. It was shocking. Too shocking.

After a few minutes thinking and staring in mid-air. He ask me again.

“You’re not?”

He snapped me back to reality. Guess I’m not dreaming after all.

“Ah-“ I stood up and it turn out that my head hit his chin, which gave us pain.

He is groaning full of pain and so was I. I rubbed my head while he rubbed his chin.

“I’m S-sorry” I apologize him and bowed several times.

He looked at me and just smile. His eye smile is really something. Maybe that’s why he is so popular.

“It’s okay” He waved his hand rapidly while giving me a warm smile.

I was paralyzed by his smile. It’s as if the sun is beaming at me, even though it hurts my eyes with his smile but I didn’t want to look away.

“So, are you Nana?” He ask me again while tucking his hands in his pocket jeans.

“Ah, yes.” I looked downwards, I didn’t dare to look at his expression. Maybe he’s not satisfied with me. With my look.

“I see. Well, nice to finally meet you. You’re more cuter than I imagined.” He hand out his hand, and smiling at me. Again with his eye smile.

I looked up and blinked several times. Did he just call me cute?

Without a further ado, I shook his hands.

That day, we spent our times together. Playing games and eating lunch together. We get to know more and it wasn’t awkward at all.

We went back to the field, under the tree. Where we first met.

“Did you have fun?” He ask. We were sitting on the grass. Looking up the clouds.

“Yes, thanks to you.” I face him and smiled. He’s smile slowly fade while he was looking at me. I wonder what’s wrong.

Then, slowly by slowly he lean forward. And before I know it, his soft lips placed on mine. I don’t know how to react. I blinked several times, hoping that this wasn’t a dream.

He kiss for quite some time, I couldn’t even breath.  I don’t know what to do. Well, it’s my first kiss. What should I do? He was the air from me.

He slowly back off and I can finally breath again. I shyly look away, don’t know what to say. I can’t even look at him anymore. My checks must be red as an apple right now. It’s burning up. We both let out an awkward cough. For the first time, the atmosphere is filled with awkward silence.

“I’m sorry.” He began. “I couldn’t hold myself. I was going to confess to you but…argghhh. This is not the right way” He let out a soft chuckle at the end.

“Confess?” I ask. Does he like me? But…we only spend a day together.

“I was quite shock to see someone reply to my notes on the table. And every conversation we had made me nervous. My hands always trembling when I try to write something. And today, when we spend our times together. I got to know you better and you were cute. Every expression you made. Is cute” He shyly said. I could see that he was nervous, he took a glance of me while he was explaining then turn back to look in front.

I don’t know how to respond to this. Was all the nervousness, excited feeling I had was because I…like him? I wasn’t even sure of my feelings. Which .

“So, did you feel excited when you were going to meet me today?” I ask looking at him, I notice his juicy lips were swollen, probably because of the kiss we just had. A hot steamy kiss.

“Of course” He said with confidence in his tone. My heart beat increases, in my little brain I could imagine myself screaming because of what he just said. He was excited to meet me. God, he didn’t even have to do much to made me feel this way.

Oh no, I AM having a crush on him. On the most popular guy in this school.

“So, what’s your answer? Would you go out with me?” He ask nervously and was fidgeting his fingers. Cute.

I couldn’t lie about my feelings. I always have this weird feeling when I spent time with him today. I didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of him or even show my dorky side. I was afraid that he would be disgusted or something. Which is quite weird for someone like me. Usually, I don’t really care what people thought about me but he, Lee Gikwang is different than any other boy. He made my heart flipped millions of times today.

“Truthfully, I like you too..” I paused. His face was brighten up and was smiling ear to ear.

“But, I don’t know if you can accept my dorkiness” I tuck a stray of hair behind my ear while waiting for his response. A heat start boiling inside me. I have to say, my dorkiness is beyond weird. Heck, I think I’m weird myself.

He was laughing. Why?

“Actually, I already know your dorky side” He look at me with his eyes mile which made my stomach do this flip thing.

“Eh? When?” I automatically turn to him and look straight into his eyes. His lips form a y smirk and with that it melted my heart.

“Today, you made a face while you were waiting for me to take our order and when you ate the strawberry cake you sort of did a dance. It was cute. “ He smiled once again, now my palm is sweating, maybe because I was embarrassed.

He saw that?

“I just do that when I’m bored” I hid my face with my hair which made like a wall between us.

He just let out a soft chuckled and went closer to me. He tug my hair behind my ears and his palm brushes my cheeks, I could felt electricity all over my body even though he just gave me slight touch.

Suddenly, he hugged me which made me surprised of his action. Eyes widen, I look at him.

“I will accept your dorky side and I hope you’ll accept mine too. “ He kissed my cheek. “Let’s get to know each other” I hold his arm which was around my shoulder and I slowly nodded.

The heat risen on my cheeks, not only because I was embarrassed of his action but I could feel the kiss on my cheek.

“So, you’re my girlfriend now?” He ask with his light brown eyes staring at me. He crook his eyebrow.

“You’re still asking me that?” I face him.  His face was blur. No wonder his friends called him pabokwang. “Yes, I agree to be your girlfriend” I said while pinching his nose and letting out a soft chuckle because of his cute face.

“*chuckle* I know, I just want to hear it from you” I playfully hit his shoulder and he just pulled me closer into his embrace.

Seems like this Unknown Stranger is no longer a stranger anymore ;)

 

                                                                                                                              

It was Gikwang since it's his birthday today!

Happy Birthday! Hope you guys enjoyed my story! ^^ 

Read my other stories~ 

Currently is 'Living in Neverland'

Bye-YOM!