Miracles do exist in real life

The Destiny of Love

-Kwangju, South Korea, 11:22PM-

    Beni was walking her way towards the train station and stood behind the huge yellow line waiting for the giant wagon to arrive. The brunette was getting a little scared when she looked down at her wristwatch. And who wouldn't get scared? You're alone in a time setting where anything could happen. The desperation started to crawl inside her head and veins.
"Where the hell is the train?" Beni hissed, feeling herself chilled. Obviously, it's Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is around the corner anyway. Then, a gash of wind went through her body, causing her to hug herself tightly, but it didn't seem to work. "Why am I so stubborn by not bringing my jacket with me?" she whined and puffed her cheeks cutely.



    "Excuse me miss, but can you tell me the time?" a soft and man-like voice spoke at her right. Beni turned her body to face the owner of the voice. Her big beautiful eyes widened in amazement by such owner. He had the manliest features that any girl could want in a man. His sharp features and glowing tanned made her heart dance. The stranger scanned Beni from head to toe. He was mesmerized by her mature but voluptuous image. Her eyes were hypnotizing him deeply like a snake catching its victim. It looks like it was love at first sight on both parts.



    "E-Eleven with f-forty seven m-minutes" Beni answered shortly with shivering teeth. "Omo! You're freezing!" the stranger realized and took his coat off immediately. "Don't w-worry I'm f-" and before Beni could finish her sentence, the stranger placed the coat around her and hugged her tightly to his body with the hopes of warming each other up.



    The Japanese woman let out a surprised squeak by such actions. "It's okay, I won't hurt you" he whispered beside her ear. "I'm just warming you" he added. Beni couldn't help but blush at their position. The stranger had his arms wrapped around her petite waist while Beni had her head resting against his chest, feeling his heartbeat. It was a wonderful melody if you ask her.



    "By the way, my name's Jung Yunho" the stranger broke the silence with his introduction. "Mine's Beni Arashiro" Beni responded. Yunho broke the hug slightly to face the beautiful young woman. "What a beautiful name, just like the owner" he complemented and Beni smiled shyly. "Thank you"



    "Are you still cold?" he asked softly. "Just a little, don't worry about it. Besides, the bear hug that you gave me moments ago did the trick" Beni responded with a peculiar wink. "Good to know" Yunho smiled. "Where are you going?" Beni asked. "To Seoul, I'm meeting my friends there as a surprise" "What a coincidence, that's my destination also" Beni laughed softly and Yunho found that adorable about her. "You know, it's dangerous for beautiful women like you to take a train at this hour without a protector by their side" he said in a flirty tone and Beni decided to follow his lead. "I do know, but it's not dangerous when there's a handsome and brave man who protects beautiful females like me" Beni declared and Yunho smirked. "It's that so?" "Yes, it is" both of them laughed softly for a moment.



    "Man, where is the train?" Yunho sighed and looked at the screen of his Galaxy II. "I've been waiting here for a while so, I don't really know" Beni said while rubbing her hands together. Yunho noticed it and grabbed both of her hands making the brunette gasp. "What are you doing?" she managed to ask but Yunho kept quiet while inspecting her soft and petite hands. "Your hands are so beautiful but they feel like ice cubes" he declared and brought her hands close to his lips. With caring gestures, the black haired man blew hot air on them. Beni blushed at the affection that she was receiving from this man. First he hugs her, then he compliments her and now more physical contact. Not that she minds though, but this was just too strange. Does this happen to people that fall in love at first sight?



    "There. All better now" Yunho smiled and before Beni could say anything, she felt something cold touch the tip of her nose. It was snow! Small and white cold balls were falling from the sky gracefully. "Wow, isn't it beautiful?" Beni asked while gazing at the now snowy sky. "Yeah, but not as beautiful as you" Yunho stated and Beni blushed. "Looks like it's Christmas" Beni said, looking at her wristwatch. "Yeah, Merry Christmas Beni-ah" "Merry Christmas Yunho oppa"



    Just then, the sound of an engine was heard, indicating that the train made its arrival. "Yunho-ah look, there's the train!" Beni pointed out. "What are we waiting for? Let's get in" Yunho declared and unconsciously held Beni's hand before running towards the opened doors. The brunette felt the electricity rush through her. 'Am I really in love with this man?' she thought to herself. 'We just met'



    Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Yunho's voice. "Phew, that was close" he sighed in relief, and before they could sit, the train shook a little causing them to tremble and lose their balance, especially Beni since she is wearing high heels. Before she could hit the floor, some arms were wrapped around her and her arms were wrapped around Yunho's neck for support. "Are you okay?" he asked with concerned eyes. "Yes" Beni answered and straightened their selves up. "Good to know. Let's sit here" Yunho suggested and the two youngsters made their way to sit comfortably and of course, together.



    In no time, the train shook again, but this time, indicating its departure to the city of Seoul. During the train ride, Beni thought of an idea. "Hey oppa, would you like to play a game with me to pass time?" she asked cutely while showing her dark pink iPhone and Yunho chuckled. "Of course, what you got?" he asked "World cup ping pong" Beni answered. "Okay. But under one condition..." Yunho paused. "What is it?" "Loser buys hot chocolate once we arrive in Seoul" he smirked. "You're on" Beni declared.



    The two youngsters got face to face with the iPhone in between them. "Ladies first" Yunho said in a flirty tone. "Okay, here I go" Beni giggled and made the first tap with her index finger. The black haired man followed suit and the pair started the ping pong war. "Wow, you're good" the black haired man complimented and Beni smiled. "Thanks. You're not bad yourself, but I'm not going to let you win" she smirked. "Yeah right" Yunho scoffed.



    The sounds of tapping fingers on the plain glass were the answer of the competition between the duo. It was left and right, up and down, total craziness. "It's do or die, sweetie. Do you want to quit?" Yunho asked amusingly, looking at their matching score. "Never, I'm going to beat you" Beni declared her words and Yunho gave her a shocking look. "Whatever you say"



    The caramel haired woman giggled and continued tapping on the racket. The concentration was too much to bear on both parts. Just then, their fingers touched, causing Yunho to tap his racket on the wrong direction, giving Beni the opportunity to win the match. His eyes widened when he saw her name announcing her victory and a squeal was heard. "I win" Beni stuck her tongue at him and he glared at her playfully before chuckling. "You are going to buy my hot chocolate" she laughed. "Okay. I accept my defeat" he said jokingly.



    "What time is it?" Yunho asked from nowhere. "It's 12:50 A.M." Beni said with a small yawn. "Hmm... How about you take a nap and I'll tell you when we arrive at Seoul?" he suggested softly while caressing her hair. Beni nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder before closing her eyes slowly. The black haired man smiled and took her petite hand in his, interlocking their fingers together. 'She is so beautiful' he thought.



    Now that Beni was asleep, Yunho thought of an idea. He took Beni's iPhone and dialed his number on the contacts section. "There" he smiled and placed the item back. During the ride, Yunho's mind was full of mixed feelings, but the one that he couldn't figure out was the feeling of love. Was this really love at first sight? Some will think about it that way because of the signals that were given and received. The black haired man admits that he's slowly falling for this young woman. His heart started to beat thinking about his future with her. He wanted to know her, have her, love her and of course, protect her until he dies.



((Next Stop: Seoul City)) the sign indicated. "Beni-ah, wake up. We arrived" Yunho whispered and shook the napping woman a little. Beni fluttered her big beautiful eyes open and smiled afterwards. "Thank you for waking me up" "You're welcome"



    The pair exited the train carefully and of course, hand-in-hand. "Hey, remember to buy me the hot chocolate" Beni giggled. "Of course, how can I forget?" Yunho rolled his eyes playfully at her. They made their way to a 24-hour Starbucks near the park. "After you, my lady" Yunho opened the door for Beni "Thank you, my gentleman" she smiled shyly. "Go seat while I order" Yunho said and Beni nodded.



    The Japanese woman took a seat near the window, admiring the snowy sky. A smiled crept on her lips thinking on how her life would be beside Yunho. No doubt about it, she is starting to slowly fall for him also. Are their feelings mutual? "What should I do?" Beni asked herself out loud. "Maybe drink your hot chocolate" Yunho's voice interrupted her thoughts. When she looked up, the Korean man handed her the hot beverage, but he was holding two chocolate chip cookies. "Just a bonus" he said and sat down on the opposite chair. "Thank you"



    In no minutes, Beni thought of an idea to flirt with the man sitting in front of her and blushed shyly. 'Should I?' she thought to herself on what to do, but went for it anyways. How daring on her part. She took the first step in sliding her leg up to Yunho's left thigh, making the black haired man to almost choke on his hot chocolate with whipped cream. The caramel haired woman giggled softly when she saw Yunho's shocked expression. "What's so funny?" he managed to ask with a smirk. "You have whipped cream on your bottom lip" Beni responded and stretched her hand to wipe Yunho's heart-shaped lips with her thumb. "Mmm... sweet" she complemented with a wink. 'Oh, so that's how it is' Yunho thought while looking at the teasing woman. "How come you didn't wipe the cream off with your own lips?" he asked with a wink and stood up from his chair. "Well, someone is curious in tasting my lips" Beni responded and also stood up from her chair.

 

    "Since you were so daring doing that with your hand, I would like to see it again but with your sexy lips this time" Yunho declared. "Is that so? If that's the way you want it, you need to catch me first" Beni declared and before Yunho could react, the brunette exited the coffee shop in a flash with her giggles echoing in the process. "Hey, get back here!" Yunho exclaimed and followed suit, leaving the half eaten food on the table. "Huh, youngsters these days" the manager chuckled and picked the mess up from the table.

 

    "You can't catch me!" Beni laughed and stuck her tongue out while running in her noisy high heels. "I will. Just wait!" Yunho responded. The pair was running around the park's snowed fountain. "If you catch me, what are you going to do?" "I'm going to kiss you" Yunho blurted out and Beni's eyes widened in shock. This was the answer she was looking for. Maybe love at first sight really exists. Yunho, on the other hand, felt relieved in confessing. Their feelings are mutual at last? "Oh really? You are wasting your time~" she sang. Then, Beni ran towards some bushes, grabbing some snow and making a round shape out of it. "What are you-- AH!" Yunho's words were cut short when a snowball was thrown at him. "You were saying?" Beni asked but laughed soon after. Her laugh was like a melody to Yunho's ears. He could listen to it all day long.

 

    The black haired man decided to take revenge in making a much bigger snowball with an evil smile. Since the brunette was still laughing with her eyes closed, Yunho took it as an advantage to get even. Without thinking twice, he threw the snowball, hitting Beni's back. "Yah!" she squeaked and Yunho laughed while pointing at her. "See? I got you" he smirked and took another snowball, ready for his second attack. "Hey! It's not fair, oppa!" Beni protested but Yunho shook his head, indicating that she was wrong. "This is what you get for seducing me earlier" he said as matter-of-factly. "Yeah right" Beni said nervously while taking some steps backwards until she stumbled with the nearest bench, causing her to sit on it. "There is no way out now" Yunho whispered evilly and Beni squeaked in nervousness, thinking of Yunho's next move. The frightened woman was thinking the worse to come that she closed her big eyes, waiting for the snowball to hit her but she didn't feel anything. Instead, when she got the courage to open her eyes, Yunho was sitting beside her with a wide smile.

 

    "You aren't going to get even?" she managed to asked and Yunho chuckled. "No. It was a joke" he laughed softly and held her hand, interlocking their fingers together. "Beni-ah, can I ask you something?" the black haired man asked with a firm but soft tone of voice and Beni nodded. His next action made Beni shocked. With their intertwined hands, he placed Beni's close to the left side of his chest, where his heart is located. "Can you feel my heartbeat? It's beating for you" he confessed and Beni could feel her heart beating the exact same way. "To tell you the truth, my heart feels the same way about you too, oppa"

 

    "If that's the case, would you mind giving me the key to your heart?" he asked and took both of her hands, showering them with soft kisses all over. "A-Are you--?" "Yes. I'm confessing my love for you" Yunho blurted out and stood up, disconnecting their hands. "I know this sounds crazy but..." he paused for a moment. "I fell for you when I first saw you. My heart says so" he finished. Beni was totally shocked to hear such deep confession. Everything was completed now like a jigsaw puzzle. Everything was answered just the way it should be. She stood up from the bench to come face to face with the man that declared his love for her. "You know what?" she held Yunho's face between her hands, taking a closer look at those sharp eyes. "I feel the same way about you. I fell for you since I heard your melodious voice. Maybe Christmas miracles do exist" Beni chuckled at the end of the sentence.

 

    "They do because we are meant to be" Yunho smiled and leaned forward to claim Beni's lips in a really sweet kiss. The said woman melted right away by the temptation that she decided to wrap her arms around Yunho's neck to deepen the kiss. The tall man wrapped his arms around the petite waist, bringing their bodies closer. Yunho tilted his head a little to have more access. The kiss was slow and careful, really romantic. Who would've thought that this could happen so soon?

 

    When air became an issue, the kiss was broken. The pair rested their foreheads on top of each other while smiling brightly. Then, a shooting star came to view. "Look oppa, a shooting star!" Beni pointed at the semi snowy and starry sky with excitement rushing through her. "What do you wish for?" Yunho asked, still hugging her. "I think you know" Beni giggled cutely. "You're right. We already got our wish, didn't we?" "Yes we did. And I'm glad to have it come true" Beni pecked Yunho's lips.

 

    "Saranghae, Beni Arashiro" Yunho whispered. "Nado saranghae, Jung Yunho" Beni responded back. "Yongwonhi" Yunho added and the newly-made couple left the park hand-in-hand under stars and snow mixed together. Let's see what awaits these youngsters in the future. For people who do believe in love at first sight, it does exist when you least expect it. That's what happened to Jung Yunho and Beni Arashiro, two people that are meant to be.

 

-THE END-