Chapter 1

My Bodyguard

 

 

Chapter 1

 

Have you ever been to one of those sales at a furniture warehouse, when everything was selling at one dollar? The situation outside one of Korea’s most influential hotels was at this moment, exactly like that. Only worse...

 

A journalist who was reporting was standing outside a huge building, with a camera crew, and the woman began to speak, “Hello and welcome. This is Jin Hee Soo, reporter for KB3 News! Inside this building, is one of the most sought after singers in Korean history! Inside is Jung Jae, most affectionately referred to as JJ.” The reporter indicated to her camera crew to tried and get closer to the front doors of the building. There were also fans by the hundreds, trying to do the same. The reporter continued, “It appears that the doors to this hotel are indeed, locked. We can’t get inside.” She turned to face the camera man, and spoke into her microphone, “It has been days now since JJ was allegedly seen in a very compromising situation with the daughter of the president of South Korea, Nan Hye Sup. No one knows the exact details, but word is that the president immediately tried to place a gag order on the media! Free speech has apparently gone out the window here, as I was told…that if I shown up here today….that I would be made redundant. But this hasn’t stopped me. For you, my viewers, I will attempt to reveal the truth!” She said, and did a small fist pump. Shin Do Jin, her cameraman, suddenly pointed out with his finger at the front doors of the hotel, “Hee Soo-ah! Someone’s coming out!” Hee Soo turned around; trying to see who it was that was coming out of the doors. Suddenly, a fangirl nearest to the front of the crowd, suddenly screamed out, “It’s him!!! It’s JJ Oppa!!!” Suddenly, the crowd surged towards the front of the doors even more, and Hee Soo and Do Jin got caught up with the crowd. “Do Jin! Try and get closer!” Hee Soo said, and with a nod of his head, Do Jin began to try and get as close as he could to the front of the building, with Hee Soo sticking to side like glue. Security from the hotel began to unlock the doors, and then, they surrounded a tall, extremely handsome young man, as he began to make his way out of the building. Fans immediately tried to grab onto JJ. A simple touch, a brush of their skin on his expensive clothes. Anything….as long as they can bask in his awesomeness. JJ smiled cockily to himself. ‘They love me’, he thought with an arrogant smirk. Just then, one of his female fans screamed out at him, “Yah!! JJ Oppaaaa! How could you do this????” And not long after that was said, an egg came hurtling at JJ, and hit him on the head, the yellow slimy yolk clinging to his hair like a runny snot. His head snapped up, and fiery dark brown eyes scanned the crowd in furious rage, “Yah!! Who the hell did that!? How dare you, come out, you bastards!” JJ snarled, but was bundled quickly into a car, that drove off immediately, with some of the fan girls trying to chase down the car. Hee Soo turned back to Do Jin. “Yah, Do Jin! Get your head out the clouds. Did you get any of that”? She asked. He faced her and smiled. “Every bit of it, Hee Soo-ah.” Hee Soo the microphone in his arms, and began to run back to their van, with Do Jin following. They got into the van, putting the camera and everything else in the back. “We have to hurry and get back to the station! We have to air this now!” She said, and Do Jin agreed and they drove away….

 

Inside the luxury car that drove away, JJ sat fuming, while one of the security guards tried to wipe off the egg out of his hair. “Is it gone”? JJ asked and the security guard shook his head, “Not completely, sir. It’s gone hard and crusty. You’re going to have to wash it out”. He told the irate singer. JJ suddenly stared at the man. “Yah. Didn’t I see a reporter there? They might have captured on camera the who threw the egg at me”. JJ said, as he bit his lip in anger. He wasn’t going to let that slide. “Sir?” The guard asked, looking at JJ in curiosity. “Find that reporter woman, and offer them cash, cars, anything. Just don’t let that go on air.” He said, and leaned back and closed his eyes. “Ye, Hyungnim.” The guard said, and quickly made a phone call. As he drifted off to sleep, JJ thought to himself, ‘This has got to be the worst day of my life’….

 

 

Hehe! Finished first chapter. Please subscribe and comment, and please give feedback. This is entirely my own story. It isn't exactly a fanfic. (can we put our own stuff in here? I hope so, because I don't know where else to put it, lols)