Chapter 03

Bandaid

Epilogue.

 

 

@allkpop BREAKING NEWS: Three-year couple Kim Seyong & Joo Eunyoung announces their plan to tie the knot!

 

We have recently announced that Joo Eunyoung, the maknae & rapper of TwoX, had recently returned from New York where she finished a six-month modeling contract with a famous Korean designer. The idol couple Kim Seyong of MYNAME and Joo Eunyoung of TwoX had made the headlines two years ago when Seyong announced their already one year relationship to the public.

 

And now, two years after, the couple proved speculations about a breakup wrong  when Seyong and the other MYNAME members took off some time from their busy schedule to go to Incheon International Airport and welcome Eunyoung who had just came back from New York. The couple’s sweet reunion were captured on cam by the fans around the airport and various photos had already circulated the net.

 

Now, the couple had made another shocking revelation as they revealed their plan to get married. Sorry to Seyong fans and Eunyoung fans who still hope their opportunity will come, it seems like breakup is not among their plans. In a press conference held by the couple along with their agencies in a hotel in Seoul, Seyong confirmed that he had proposed to his girlfriend now fiancée Joo Eunyoung.

 

When asked about the rumor of a shotgun wedding, Seyong let out a laugh and jokingly answered, “I don’t work that fast.. If they badly want a baby, they have to wait for us to get married.” A very flushed Joo Eunyoung could only send a playful glare at her fiancé.

 

“When I asked Joo Eunyoung to be my girlfriend three years ago, I’m already set to make her my wife at the right time.” Seyong further added. “Now, I’m making it official.. We may only  be together for three years, but that’s long enough for us.”

 

Many celebrities expressed their warm congratulations to the couple. Yubin and Hyerim of Wonder Girls whom Eunyoung had worked with in New York are reportedly planning to fly back to Korea to be personally there in the wedding.

 

“I wanna marry someone like sister-in-law..” Chaejin, the maknae of MYNAME, said. “Seyongie-hyung better watch out. I’m sure many guys will still fall in line for Eunyoung noona even if she gets married.”

 

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates regarding this couple!

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

“Aigooo. I’m tired..”  Eunyoung plopped on the couch with her face down.

 

Seyong followed inside her condominium with her bag and the groceries in hand. He put down her bag on the coffee table in the living room before heading to the kitchen to put down the groceries. He headed straight to the refrigerator to fetch a glass of water before going back to the living room where Eunyoung is sprawled out on the couch.

 

Eunyoung felt his presence as he lifted her legs so he could have a space to sit on. She slowly stood up and snatched the glass of water and gulped it down.

 

“Oppa, let’s not get married anymore. It's tiring.”

 

Seyong’s eyes almost bulged out of his sockets in shock. “Yah Joo Eunyoung! You..!”

 

Eunyoung grinned, “Were you stressed?” she stuck her tongue out.

 

“Yah, stand up.”

 

“Ah wae? Where are we going? We just arrived..” Eunyoung whined as Seyong pulled her up by the arms.

 

“We’re going to register our marriage immediately. So you can’t back out.”

 

Eunyoung burst out laughing at the sight of Seyong’s serious face. “I was just kidding!” she said. “But can we do that?”

 

Seyong raised his eyebrows, “What?”

 

“Just register our marriage and be done with it..” she paused. “We’ve only done our press conference about the engagement and it’s already tiring. What more when we’re already preparing the wedding?”

 

“At least you’ll get to wear a beautiful wedding gown..” Seyong weakly defended.

 

“But it’s stuffy! And it’s difficult to wear that thing..”

 

He nodded, “That’s right. It would be difficult for me to remove it at night too.” He muttered, earning a whack at the back of his head from Eunyoung.

 

“ert. Are you gonna marry me just because of the honeymoon?!”

 

“Ani. Include the other nights too— Ouch.! That hurt, Eunyoung-ah!” Seyong exclaimed while rubbing his nape.

 

“Aigoo.. What a ert..”

 

“What’s erted with what I said? It’s a honeymoon... What are you expecting us to do? Play a staring contest all night?”

 

“Whatever..” Eunyoung hmped before turning away from him.

 

“Yah. Yah. Yah. Are you mad now?” Seyong pulled Eunyoung back to his lap by wrapping his arms around his waist.

 

Eunyoung continued ignoring him so Seyong held her face close to him and planted a kiss on her forehead. “Arasso. We’ll just do a staring contest on our marriage night, if that’s  what you want...” he said in surrender before wrapping Eunyoung back into his embrace.

 

They stayed that way for a long while before Seyong broke the silence once again,

 

 

“We’re not seriously gonna do just that, are we?”

 

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!”

 

He's going to a be a professional when it comes to ducking away from flying objects, it seems.