Final

The Secret

 

“You liar!”

Prang!

“It was an accident!”

“Shut up! I saw it with my on eyes!”

Brak!

“Tell me Kim Taeyeon, does my eyes lying to me?!”

She pushed her to the main door.

“Get out.”

“Wha..? But Fany, listen to me for a sec..”

“I SAID GET OUT!”

--

Taeyeon walk frustatingly to her car. Shaking her head, she get inside the car.

“So.. How was it?”

Taeyeon turned her head and shakes her head.

“Its no use Sica.. She cast me out, from my own house!”

Taeyeon growl and slamming her head to the wheel. Jessica stop her friend from doing it.

“Maybe i should end our relationship you know? I’m tired with her being like this everyday.”

Taeyeon grunted. Jessica shakes her head.

“Come on Taengoo don’t be like that. Maybe she’s just stressed out.”

Taeyeon send a glare to her best friend.

“Stress? Ha ha very funny Sica. Now tell me, who is trying to make money here? I am. I’m working my to get money for both of us yet i’m the who being casted out.”

Jessica sigh and Taeyeon’s arm.

“I know. But maybe you should think about it again tomorrow. You know, when you’re not feeling upset anymore?”

Taeyeon sigh and nodded. She turn her head and smiled at Jessica who is gladly returned the smile. Taeyeon reached Jessica’s cheek and it softly with the back of her hand.

“Thanks for being here for me.”

Jessica smile and hold Taeyeon’s hand.

“Anything for you.”

If only you know.. Jessica thought.

“Come, i’ll send you home.”

Taeyeon started the engine. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

“But how about you? Where are you going to sleep?”

Taeyeon turned her head and smile.

“Don’t worry about me. I could sleep in my car.”

Jessica pout. She clearly doesn’t like the idea. Suddenly, she clasped her hand.

“I know! You can sleep with me you know.”

Taeyeon stare at her bestfriend.

“Really? Is that okay with you?”

Jessica nodded enthusiastically.

“Yup! Just like old times! Ever since you start working, you’ve never stay at my house anymore.”

Jessica pout and cross her hand. Taeyeon look at her best friend apologetically. It was true that she’s never spending her free time with her best friend anymore since she start working. Now Jessica mention it, she feel really bad toward her best friend. Taeyeon then reach her bestfirend hand.

“Okay then. Let’s sleep together tonight.”

Jessica smile excitedly and nodded. Taeyeon laugh when she saw it and unconsciously pinch Jessica’s cheek.

“You’re so cute.”

Taeyeon than turn her head again focused to the road. Little did she know, her small action leaving a big impact to her best friend, who is now, trying to calm herself because of that simple action.

--

“Taeng unnie!”

“Krys!”

Both Krystal and Taeyeon is hugging each others. Jessica could only smile to see her best friend and sister’s action.

“I miss you unnie! Its been a long time since the last time you’re here.”

Krystal pout. Taeyeon laugh and ruffled her hair.

“I know and i’m sorry about that. You know, i’ve been busy with paperwork and everything. But hey, you’re taller than last time i saw you!”

Taeyeon try to measure Krystal height with her hand.

“Wow.. You’ve grown Krys!”

Krystal giggle.

“Yeah. And i can see you stop growing unnie?”

Taeyeon slap Krystal shoulder and pout.

“Yah! I still can grow you know! Meanie..”

Jessica laugh and Taeyeon’s hair.

“Aww.. You’re so cute Taengoo..”

Taeyeon smile.

“Omooo! Is that you Taeyeonnie?”

The three of them turn they head to the sound. They saw Mrs. Jung run towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile and bow.

“Hello mom. Its been awhile..”

Mrs. Jung hugged her tightly. Taeyeon laughed and patted her back.

“Aigo Aigo... Our Taeyeonnie is finally here. How are you my dear?”

Mrs. Jung then release Taeyeon frome her deathly hug. Taeyeon grinned.

“I’m fine mom. how about you?”

“I’m fine i’m fine.. Yah Jung Sooyeon, why didn’t you tell me that you bring our Taeyeonnie here?  Aigoo.. I need to cooked some more for her.”

Jessica smile.

“I just wanto to give you a surprise. We can wait for you, right Taengoo?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Beside, i’m not that hungry right now. We can wait.”

“Alright then. I should start cooking now. Soojung, help me okay?”

Krystal nodded and follow her mother to the kitchen. Taeyeon and jessica watch them with smile. Jessica turn her head toward Taeyeon.

“Taengoo, lets go to my room.”

Taeyeon nodded and grabbed Jessica’s hand.

“Lets go.”

For the umpteenth time, Taeyeon managed to make Jessica blushing and having a hard time to control her heartbeat.

--

“It’s been a long time since the last time i’m here.”

Taeyeon look around Jessica’s room. Jessica just smile form her bed. She already sit in there and hugging her favorite doll.

“Wow.. i miss this room so much.”

Said Taeyeon and sit on the floor. Jessica chuckled and sit beside Taeyeon.

“Well.. You used to sleep here almost everyday though.”

Taeyeon and Jessica laugh. Jessica resting her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“I really miss this.”

Taeyeon turn her head. She smile and kissed her best friend’s crown head.

“I miss this too.”

Soon, they engulfed by the silence. Suddenly, Taeyeon’s phone go off. Taeyeon checked her phone and sigh.

“It’s Fany. I’ll answer it first okay?”

Jessica nodded. Taeyeon went to the balcony and answer the phone. Jessica watch Taeyeon and sighed.

“Can you just see me? I’m here, stupid.”

Jessica mumbled and hug her knees and rest her chin on top of it.

“How can you be so... insensitive?”

Jessica sigh. The balcony’s door opened, revealed a gloomy Taeyeon. Taeyeon walk toward Jessica and sit beside here.

“Taengoo..”

“She want to broke up.”

Taeyeon turned her head and smile.

“Well, maybe we aren’t meant together.”

Jessica smile and hold her hands.

“Unnies. Dinner’s ready!”

Krystal peek through the door.

“Okay! Let’s eat Taengoo!”

Taeyeon nodded and smile.

--

“Best dinner ever! Thanks Mrs. Jung!”

The Jungs chuckled at Taeyeon’s dorkyness.

“Aigo.. thank you Taeyeonnie. And its mom for you young lady.”

Taeyeon grinned.

“Ah i forgot. Thank you mom.”

Mrs. Jung smile and stand up.

“Sooyeon, help me with the dishes okay? And Soojung, please accompany our Taeyeonnie.”

With that, Mrs. Jung and Jessica walk to the kitchen.

“Taeng unnie! Lets play!”

“Okay!”

--

“So, how’s the progress?”

Jessica turn her head and raised her eyebrow.

“Progress? What progress mom?”

Mrs. Jung smile and hand Jessica a plate.

“Don’t mess around with me young lady. I know everything.”

Jessica tensed. Mrs. Jung laugh.

“What do you know?”

Mrs. Jung scoffed.

“You like her, don’t you?”

“.......”

Mrs. Jung laugh while Jessica trying to hide her now tomato face. They heard a footstep.

“Hey, is everything alright?”

Taeyeon and Krystal just arrived at the kitchen. They getting curious with Mrs. Jung’s sudden laughter.

“Oh hey you two. We’re okay here.”

Said Mrs. Jung while wipe her tears. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and walk toward Jessica. Jessica tense up when Taeyeon walk toward her and Mrs. Jung silently laugh. Taeyeon touched Jessice’s forehead with hers.

“You okay Sica?”

Jessica suddenly forget how to breath when she saw Taeyeon’s face come closer to hers.

“Sica?”

Mrs. Jung shakes her head and poke Jessica’s waist.

“I.. I’m okay Taengoo!”

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows again.

“Are you sure? You’re face is red like tomato you know.”

“She’s okay Taeyeonnie. I’ll take care of her.”

“Is she really okay?”

You can saw Taeyeon’s worried eyes. Mrs. Jung smile and nodded.

“She’s fine. Now go play with Soojung. Come on.”

Taeyeon left the kitchen hesitantly. Jessica release her breath that she dind’t realize holding it. She turn her head and send an icy glare towards her mother, who is know trying to control herself because of laughing.

“Mom!”

“Okay.. okay.. Its just too cute! Oh my god! You should’ve seen your face!”

Mrs. Jung continue her laugh. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Fine! Be that way! I’m going to my room!”

“Don’t do anything silly with her!”

“Ergh! Mom!”

--

“Uhh.. you okay Sica?”

Jessica glare make Taeyeon gulped her own saliva.

“Uhh..”

Jessica sigh and patted her bed.

“Come here Taengoo.”

Taeyeon hesitantly walk toward her and sit there. Jessica smile a little.

“I’m okay.”

Taeyeon nodded.

“I really am. I’m sorry i glared at you.”

“No.. its fine really.”

They sat there in silence. The only thing they could hear is their own breath. Taeyeon fidgeted on her seat.

“Whats wrong?”

Taeyeon turn her head and stare at Jessica and sigh.

“Taeng..”

“From when?”

Jessica look at her confused.

“When?”

Taeyeon took a deep breath.

“Since when.. you like me?”

Jessica was taken aback with the question. How did she.. know..?

“I know it from Krystal.”

Jessica turn her head slowly.

“What.. did she tell you?”

That little brat!

“Well..”

--

(Flashback when Taeyeon and Krystal is playing..)

“So what do you want to play Krys?”

They both sat in the couch. Taeyeon searching the game that they could play while Krystal is concentrating about something.

“Hey Krys, what about this one? Do you want to play this?”

Ask Taeyeon. She furrowed her brows when Krystal didn’t answer her. Taeyeon nudge Krystal’s thigh which makes Krystal startled.

“You okay?”

“O.. i’m sorry unnie what did you say?”

“Do you want to play this?”

Krystal giggled with Taeyeon’s choice.

“Mario Kart?”

Taeyeon nodded eagerly.

“Well, i’m fine with anything.”

Taeyeon grinned. Krystal look at Taeyeon.

“Hey unnie?”

Taeyeon hummed.

“How are you and Fany unnie?”

Taeyeon sigh and walk back to the sofa, handing Krystal the controller.

“Well.. she cast me out from my house this evening.”

Krystal gasped.

“What happened?”

“She thought i’m with someone else.”

Krystal furrowed her brows.

“Really? With who?”

“Suzy.”

Krystal gasped.

“Suzy? Bae Suzy?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Yeah. She visited my office on lunchtime. I just found out that she’s my distant relatives. So i hugged her. But sadly, Tiffany is there for lunch and well.. yeah..”

Krystal patted her back.

“Everthing’s going to be okay unnie.”

Taeyeon shakes her  head.

“I’m tired Krys. She’s always like this. She’s having a problem with jealousy issues. Sometimes i always think to break up with her. Beside, she already said that she want to break up with me.”

“Really? I’m so sorry unnie”

“Nah.. Its okay really. I always feel that we aren’t meant for each other.”

Krystal went silent. She bite her lips. Taeyeon saw it.

“Whats wrong?”

Krystal took a deep breath and release it. She turn her head to face Taeyeon.

“I don’t know if i’m allowed to tell you this but..”

“What is it?”

“Sooyeonunntieisinlovewithyou.”

“W-what? Krys i don’t understand.”

Krystal take a deep breath before release it slowly.

“Unnie.. My unnie is in love with you.”

Taeyeon’s face went blank.

“W-what?”

“Yes.”

“But..”

“Yes.”

“How..”

“I can’t tell you. She has to be the one who told you this unnie not me.”

Taeyeon sigh and rubbed her temple. She still shock and can’t believe it that her bestfriend is in love with her. Krystal squeeze her shoulders.

“I’m so sorry unnie. I shouldn’t have tell you this.”

Taeyeon smile.

“It’s okay.”

Suddenly, they heard Mrs. Jung laughter.

“Let’s check them.”

--

“So.. thats how i found out.”

Jessica keep quite. She doesn’t know what to do.

“I.. I’m sorry.”

Taeyeon turned her head and raised her brow.

“Why?”

Jessica felt a single tears escaped from her eyes.

“I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t feel that way towards you.”

Jessica feel like a crap. She don’t know why but she hate herself. But Taeyeon wiped her tears away.

“Hey.. Why are you crying? And why are you apologizing?”

Jessica sobbed quietly. Taeyeon sigh and lift her chin up.

“Hey.. It’s not your fault to feel like that toward me. We can’t control our feeling right?”

Jessica nodded and tears keep pouring down.

“Aish.. Don’t cry princess. Poor my shirt soaked with your tears.”

Taeyeon joked. Jessica slpa her shoulder lightly and wiped her tears with her own hand. Taeyeon sigh.

“I.. I actually want to confess something too.”

Jessica turned her head and watch Taeyeon. taeyeon took a deep breath and releasing it softly.

“There’s a reason why i date Tiffany..”

Jessica tilted her head.

“Because you like her?”

“Uh.. Actually..”

...

....

“No. I don’t like her.”

Jessica blankly look at her and sigh.

“Chessy much? You must be want to say ‘Yeah i don’t like her. I love her.’ right?”

Taeyeon shakes her head quickly and ruffled her own hair.

“Aish.. This really hard..”

“Tell me already.. I’m dying to know..”

Jessica whine. Taeyeon smile and her cheek. She back at her serious mode.

“I.. I actually don’t like her, and no. I don’t love her either.”

“So?”

Taeyeon sigh.

“I.. I actually.. Love you..”

Jessica stared at her blankly but Taeyeon didn’t mind her.  Now or never.. Taeyeon took a deep breath and release it again.

“I.. I actually love you since we’re first met. You always have this sweet aura within you. you always smile shyly with everything i do for you. You just.. Loveable. I actually don’t quite understand why Donghae rejected you and Taecyeon dumped you. I really hate them when i know that you cry because of that jerk. My heart hurt seeing you cry. I really want to make you smile and—“

Jessica clasped Taeyeon’s mouth to prevent her talk more.

“Since when?”

Taeyeon stare at her.

“Eum.. Mmm.. Mngh..”

“What?”

Taeyeon point Jessica’s hand and rolled her eyes. Jessica giggle and unclasp her hand from Taeyeon’s mouth.

“So?”

“Aish.. I already told you Sica..”

Taeyeon whine. Jessica giggle and pinched her cheek.

“I know. Just teasing you. But why did you date Tiffany then? Did you know how much is it hurt me?”

“It’s actually for Yuri at first. She want to make that crazy kkab jealous but in the end, she still after you. Thats why she decided to continue our relationship. She actually already know that i love you though. But she said she’ll make me fall for her so she just said that i should follow her and— Eh?”

Jessica pull Taeyeon’s collar toward her and kiss her. Taeyeon’s eyes widened. She’s really shocked with the sudden kiss. Got no response, Jessica slowly nibble Taeyeon’s lower lips. Realizing whats going on, Taeyeon slowly close her eyes and response Jessica’s kisses. Jessica smile in their kiss and wrapped her arms to taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon sneaked her arms to Jessica’s waist. When their hands started roaming at each other, Jessica’s door room suddenly opened. Both of them let go of each other and turned their head toward the door.

“Ah.. I see you guys busy. You don’t want to join us for dessert?”

Turns out it was Mrs. Jung who opened the door. Taeyeon awkwardly scracth her neck while Jessica hide her face on Taeyeon’s neck.

“We’ll be there in a minute mom.”

Jessica mumble. Still hiding her face. Mrs. Jung suppress her laughter by keep smiling.

“Okay then. I’ll be waiting downstairs.”

With that, Mrs. Jung close the door. Jessica grunted.

“Bet mom’s going to tell this to Soojung and they’ll be laughing right now.”

After she talk that, they could hear Mrs. Jung and Krystal laughter. Jessica sigh.

“Told ya.”

Taeyeon smile and her hair and kiss her crown head. Jessica smile softly. This little action never fail to make her heart flutter.

“Come on. They must be waiting for us.”

Taeyeon try to stand up but being held back by Jessica.

“Before go the downstair, tell me again what do you feel about me.”

Taeyeon blushed and scratch her head.

“Uh.. I love you..”

She said it softly. Jessica scoffed.

“Yeah.. Tell that ant that you love her. Louder please.”

Taeyeon shakes her head and breath in. She look up and face Jessica. She stare at Jessica’s eyes lovingly and take her hands.

“I love you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon.”

Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s hand softly. Jessice blushed. That makes Taeyeon chuckled and pinched her cheek.

“No reply?”

Jessica glance at Taeyeon shyly and lunged forward. She give Taeyeon a sweet peck.

“I love you too, Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon smile and stand up.

“Let’s go downstairs.”

Jessica nodded and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand. Taeyeon helped Jessica up from her seat and after that, Jessica linked her arms with Taeyeon and ready to enjoy they dessert. Or investogation with her mom and little sister. But she doesn’t mind as long as Taeyeon sit by her side.

--

A/N

See you guys later~ This is for my readers out there~ Love you guys~