Stand By U

20 HoSu Drabbles

13. DBSK – Stand By U

Where are you?

It was totally reasonable for you to leave without words. But when you left, everything looked different, the scenery changed, the scent changed, but the promises we made were still there, but had changed into memories.

Junsu flexed his fingers lightly before he wiped his damp cheeks, no matter how hard he tried, it wasn’t easy to stop the tears from flowing. There was no happiness when your presence is lacking.

Who are you with?

There were more than just instances of casual misunderstandings. Junsu remembered that he’d misunderstand over and over again, he remembered he’d ask Yunho for the truth only to know that he’d deem the other’s words to be lies in the end.

He never wanted to forget Yunho, even after he left. The truth was that he

Are you laughing without me?

My words don’t reach your ears anymore. My heart and its desire won’t ever reach you anymore.

The phone rings, and each time it does, I want to pretend that I’ll be able to hear your voice over the phone, but I know it won’t ever come to that, not anymore.

Perhaps we will meet again, and then I won’t have call your name anymore, maybe then I’d be able to discard this mournful heart and hold onto you this time so that I can continue to love you without having to painfully push he love into mere memories.

Junsu fumbles with his fingers as he picks up the ringing phone and asks as per usual, “hello? Yunho-hyung?”

Because I’m thinking only about you.