Everyone...Knows

Everyone Knows...

Key and Amber like each other so much...They know it but they don't go and say it out to others...But unfortunately everyone and the smtown family knows...except them... They are best friends...And one time Key invited Amber to go to the movies to watch 'I Am' (just pretend they aren't the one in there)...As usual they finished the movie and went to the karaoke place...eat at Dani's and go home...But that day was an exeption...

===Meanwhile at SHINee's dorm

"Yah!" Jonghyun yelled "we should call f(x) and plan a romantic dinner here...for Key and Amber..It's about time for Key to confess" they all agreed and called f(x) to come over..."BTW...Jonghyun-ah..why did you suddenly think of these?" Said Onew.."AIIISSHH!Key was crying all night and kept saying amber's name maybe he thought I was asleep" F(x) came by and Victoria also asked the same as Onew...But Sulli thought of something "Why don't we just arrange this on our dorm...because I know oppa will take eonni back to our dorm..." "That's a great idea Sulli-ah!" Taemin said and Sulli blushed and hid her face with a pillow...Minho slapped Jonghyun's shoulder "OWWW!" "You should've thought of that! Hyung" Minho said " You didn't!" "Well I am not the one who thought of this plan!"..."They're fighting again! Let's just go okay?! Maybe they would go home early"Krystal said...They all nooded and just went to f(x) dorm after they bought red rosses...

===

Key and Amber was done at the Karaoke place and decided to go to their favorite cafe the Dani's 'cuz they drained their energy...They went and saw Niel of Teen Top there eating a cake...Key and Amber went and said hello to Niel and find a table for them...Amber and Key ordered what they usually order...(just think of something xD) They were eating...Amber was eating awkwardly because Key is staring at her...Key didn't notice he was staring at her...He was thinking *Why is Amber so cute? I wanna pinch her cheeks so much right know I wanna Kiss her...Hug her And say ILoveU to her...Amber said "Is my face really that pretty for you to stare at?" Key blushed 'cuz of what Amber said and mentally slapped himself ...thinking*Why did I stare at her like that?*

===F(x) dorm

they finished the set up and went to the living  room full of roses and candles...They decided that Jonghyun would play the violin and The others well...the waiters..They said that someone must be outside to tell them they are coming so they can light up the candles...and Taemin and Sulli was appointed for that...

===

*Maybe I ahould go for it...'cuz I scence some  romantic atmosphere somewhere but I don't know where it is...Here I go...Wait...After 10s ...1...2...3...4..5..6....7....8....9....9...9......'sigh'*

" Amber I know this may sound crazy to you but...will you...ummm you know...umm..." "W-What?" Amber said " Umm..will you..umm" " Will I?" *'sigh' here it goes* "Will you go on a date with me?" Key said "Of course..We always do...no need for you to say it like that" Amber said..."No!...Not just a date but a DATE" "yep A DATE..." "Amber..What I'm saying is go on a date with me as a couple! Why are so??? URGGHH" Amber's face went hot and hid her face down... "I-I-I would love toooo~" "Key went to Amber hugged her tightly "O-ppa..Can't...Breath" amber said.. "Oh...sorry... I was just so happy..." "I can see that" Amber chuckled...Key kissed Amber...and they decided to go home to brag to the others...

===

"They're coming(3x)" Taemin said as he walked in the door...They opened the candles and went to the side of the door forming a straight line wearing waiters clothes...

==

KeyBer oppened the door and was surprised by their friends forming a straight line...They both burst out into laughter..they glared at them.."What the heck are you doing?"Amber said while tearing up... "Hey...We are oficially together"Key said...as their friends wide eyes and their jaw dropped..."When...How..Really?" Luna said "Earlier..Asked her...yup!" Key said..."Does that not sound true?" Amber asked...They shook their heads and Onew Showed their way to the dinning area...KeyBer's eyes went wide as they saw the candles, roses and foods..."I-Is this for us?" Amber aked.. "Yes...don't want to?" Sulli said..."We loved it!" Key said....and also said "Did you know that we were together? Why did you make this?" "We..just knew when you said it to us...I thought that you should confess to Amber now...'cuz of all the crying someone did last night!"Jonghyun said..."Oh sorry!..." Key said..."you were crying why?" Amber said..."Just eat and enjoy the food" Victoria said...."We should call them KeyBer!" Taemin and Sulli said as they blushedhard..Then their friends chuckled and thought it was a great idea

 

                    End :))

 

=============

If there are typos I'm sorry...I'm just using my itouch...Hoped you liked the story!! ^^