I'm Enna

I'm Sorry But I'm Tired

ROSE by Lee Hi

 

It's been 5 months since that day.

It's been 5 months since she left him.

It's been 5 months since she moved to London.

It's been 5 months from the past yet still he haunt her.

Through the sleepness night filled with regrets, all she sees is nightmares of him.

Silent nights soon came to an full ear piearcing scream nights.

Chanting I'm sorry since 5 months ago.

How was she going to get over it?

She did, but she has yet to realize the silent pain she goes through.

Had she realize whenever she black-outs, the other her, a new side of her, a different personality to hers, an opposite of her comes out alive, taking reign over her mind and body.

Pitiful.

She doesn't even notice she's not a anymore.

Naive.

 

Just like any nights, the other side of her comes out again. She slowly sat up, brought up her knee as she grazed upon the once long silky hair to a short hair before heaving out a heavy sigh.

"A nightmare again, Anna? When will you get over him already?", she asked her. She glanced at the door to the balcony before getting out of the cover and got off the bed, stroding towards the balcony door.She twisted the handle, greeted by the gust of cold winds that sends her to shivers yet there she stood, unwavered by the cold wind. A tear fell as she gazed up the moon. Again, she chants I'm sorry. Enna doesn't mind that Anna chants those words. She couldn't help but feel protective towards Anna. She was a twin sister to Enna. "Anna..", she breathe out. "Anna...", she breathe out again. Tears soon fell before she was back to the darkness and silently watches her sister cry. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you when you needed someone at your side the most. Just like right now.", Enna told her but could only be greeted by the silent darkness.

"I guess this is what they mean 'Every roses has its thorns' huh,

                          ... Anna?"