1/1

Motorbike

   People got out from the train and rushed to the stairs and elevators. In the underground there is no point of crossing the line; crowd is too big and there is no need to risk your health just to get out of there couple of minutes earlier.

   Daehyun, one of these handsome guys in suits, tapped his foot in impatience. He had felt asleep after turning down ringing alarm. When he opened eyes for the second time, he should be already arriving to the office. So there he is – still sleepy, late for work and stocked in this drove with an empty stomach.

   When he finally received bigger dose of fresh air and touch from the sun, he barely could control himself. That’s why he opened his briefcase and took out sandwich.

“My savor” he mumbled to himself before taking first bite.

   Red light just turned back on, but cars haven’t start yet, so Daehyun rushed onto the street. He really has to hurry up. There are waiting people for sure. They are always waiting. There are always so many people wanted to get a job in their company, gosh. It’s sometimes so frustrating dealing with all of them, interviewing them on and on, day after day. Although, Daehyun is clever enough to figure out if someone can fit in on any vacancy they have. And actually, he enjoys interacting with people this way. Just today…

   As he swallow almost without chewing, he was about to choke when a motorbike appeared from behind the nearest corner. He froze for a split of seconds just to admire the beauty of machine; these curves, these wildness, its unavailability.

   Sudden breeze on his face woke him up – motorbike passed by him only centimeters away causing him to step back. Then Daehyun saw coming cars. Wow, that was pretty amazing how he at once jumped off of the crosswalk. He even managed to take another and the last bite of his sandwich.

   He was just about to make his was to the office when someone poked his arm.

“Sorry, I..” the soft voice accompanied the touch.

Daehyun turned around to faced worried boy squishing helmet in his hands. He studied him in amuse. Boy was a bit shorten than him. His messy, light brown hair was flatten, probably because of helmet. And his eyes, oh boy, have perfect almond’s shape and were all over him.

“I want to check if you’re alright. That was pretty close, you know. I almost deducted you and..” Daehyun could see boy was pretty nervous. Who wouldn’t be in that situation? But he put a small smile on his face and replied “It’s kind of you for checking me, really. Usually, drivers just drive away for their destination.”

Boy slightly chuckles and grin appeared on his face. This made his eyes thin lines. Daehyun found the view stunning.

Then he reminded himself about the reality and cleaned his throat “I’m okay. Every piece of me on its place so.. I’ll be going.”

“Yeah, but be careful. Not so much drivers can spot the object on time and pass it by so easily.”

-

-

   Finally, it is noon. Now Daehyun can eat as much as he needs. And he has to do it quickly. His stomach almost sang during the last interview. That wouldn’t be good for him nor for his boss.

   As he waited for the elevator he heard from his secretary desk soft voice for the second time today. “Hello, I’m looking for Mr. Jung”

“Sorry. Mr. Jung just went for his lunch. Please, come back in an hour.”

“Oh, ok. Thank you.”

Potential employee walked into the elevator with Daehyun. The latter spotted helmet in his left hand. He smiled to himself.

“It’s weird coincidence or faith?”

He locked his eyes in time with confused look in other’s almond-like orbs.

The boy smiled back. “Hey”

Dark brown haired man shoved his hand “I’m Daehyun.” The latter shook it confidently. “I’m Jongup.”

“So..” Daehyun cleared his throat. ”I heard you have free hour and thought you may want to eat something.”

“Sounds great, but it’s not the best idea before meeting.” Jongup blushed lightly. “I don’t want to mess with my tummy. It’s already much nervous.” he shook his head with adorable sigh.

“At least, can you accompany me, Jongup? Please, do a favor to your attempted victim” older pouted slightly making Jongup grin wide again.

“Okay, okay, I’ll go”

   They turned right, to the park. Daehyun leaded younger to the restaurant in the middle of green land.

“I didn’t know we have such a nice place in Seoul” Jongup raved while looking around.

They took seats near the restaurant’s entrance. The weather was good enough to have a meal outside.

“What Kawasaki you have?” Daehyun suddenly asked after placing an order.

“Ninja ZX-6R”

“Jinjja? Aish, so much new models to explore”

Younger chuckled. “You are into it?”

“I use to. I use to help my dad in his garage. We even built Softail Heritage Classic together. But I moved to college and stayed here, so..”

“You built Softail? Really??”

“Yes, really.”

Jongup’s eyes got wider. Daehyun chuckled at his shocked face. Father warned him that this won’t be easy. He remember how he almost cried when engine didn’t want to fit in nor work properly, how amazing it was feeling soft breeze in his sweaty hair during first ride. These machines gave him great memories with his dad. And now it put Jongup on his path.

-

-

   After seeing tones of food Daehyun managed to stuff into himself, Jongup ordered some light meal. Younger boy relaxed a bit. Talking about motorbikes was his life. And talking with such inconspicuous guy as Daehyun was amazing.

   They went slowly to the office still pretty excited about machines. When they walked out of elevator, Daehyun quickly turned to his secretary with finger on his lips.

“Well..” he turned back to Jongup. “Thanks for the lunch. I should wait for Mr. Jung in here.”

“I guess, you can already wait in his office. Come” Daehyun leaded him.

“You’re ure?” boy hesitantly followed him.

“Yes” Older closed the door behind them. “Please, have a seat.”

Boy gasped for air when his comrade sat behind the desk.

“We may have something for you, but I have to ask first if you don’t mind having closer relationships with your co-workers.”

Jongup cleaned his throat couple of times. “It’s good as long as my life is not just about the work.”

“Fantastic” Daehyun clapped his hands with friendly grin. Next, he shoved paper to him to read about vacancy which he suits the best in Daehyun’s opinion.

“When can I start?” he mumbled shyly.

“Maybe after quick ride?” older cockingly tilted his head, causing Jongup to look down with bloody red cheeks.

He smiled brightly when the latter signed the papers.

“Shall we?” younger shoved his hand to Daehyun with so shining eyes and smile that that would be a sin to reject it.

 

 

 

 

Ok, so.. here you go, precious spirits. I am really thankfull for subscribing this story and I hope I did good in your opinion. Because I was like How go from one part to another? How to drabble?? ;_;

And and.. Happy Easter!

`stupido fantastico