Final

Dear Sooyeon

 

Don't read. Don't vote. Don't subscribe. Don't comment. Don't come any closer if you don't like what or how I write.

And for you who excited with this story, thank you very much and happy reading ^_^


SLAM!!!!

At the time Jessica slammed the door, Sooyoung and the other members blinked their eyes. They were kind of shocked with the tears from Jessica’s eyes on the day she decided to move out from their dorm to go back to her own house.

“Have you done something to her?” Tiffany asked, curious with what happened. “What is that paper about?”

Sooyoung decided to pick the paper. She is covering the see what inside. It’s a letter that she wrote for Jessica but she never sent it to her. How could Jessica found it? And why she’s crying after read this?

“What is that?” One more time Tiffany asked. She tried to peek but Sooyoung faster, she is covering it.

“I-it’s nothing,” Sooyoung a bit stuttering when she answer Tiffany.

“If it’s nothing, why you need to cover it?” Yuri joined them.

Sooyoung only shook her head and staring at her own room. Almost her former room if this incident not happens.

“Are we continue help Jessica move out or it’s been canceled?” Hyoyeon asked because suddenly no one talks.

“Can you at least check your roommate?” Taeyeon asked. “I don’t want any problem in here before both of you become former roommate.”

Sooyoung hesitate to do what Taeyeon requested to her but she has no choice but to nod her head. Slowly but sure, she is going inside to her almost former room to see the Ice Princess. Her heart broken when she open the door Jessica still crying.

Sooyoung slowly sit on the bed. At the moment Jessica curled back facing her. Honestly she doesn’t know what to do or even say but she saw her like this.

“Sica…” She started her hair.

“Don’t touch me!” But she stunned when she heard the cold voice from the older girl.

“Why you’re so cold to me now?” Sooyoung’s heart broke into pieces.

Is this the price that she should pay for the accidentally confession? Is this the way the Ice Princess reject her? And why this silences killing Sooyoung slowly?

“Sica….” Sooyoung called her one more time.

“Just go away!” Jessica pushed Sooyoung without looking.

Sooyoung doesn’t move even a bit. Actually Jessica not pushed her that hard. Maybe because she didn’t face Sooyoung or maybe there’s another reason behind it.

“Si-Sica, please…” Sooyoung’s voice cracked. She needs to bite her bottom lips to hide her sobbing voice. “I…. I don’t want to fight with you… before I leave this dorm.”

Jessica felt guilty when she could hear Sooyoung’s sobbing voice. She shouldn’t mad at the younger girl for the mistake that she have done but she even didn’t know what it is. Jessica finally turned around to face the younger girl. She could see Sooyoung hopelessly try to wipe her own tears but it’s just can’t stop.

“Stop crying!” Instead helping the younger to calm down, Jessica yelled at her. Actually she’s freak out to see the younger girl crying. She completely doesn’t know what to do. And she knew this is her fault.

“Mi-mianhe…” Sooyoung still sobbing when apologized.

“Aish… you’re really an idiot,” And now Jessica mocked her even she take the younger girl to her embrace. “You’re hopeless, did you know that? You should come here to calm me down but why I should do the opposite?”

Sooyoung is still crying. “I… I feel better… if you mad at me… At least… you’re not keep your tears… by yourself…” but she smiled when she say that.

“Aish… you’re really an idiot,” Jessica cupped her face and suddenly kissed Sooyoung’s lips made the younger girl blinked her eyes rapidly. “Good, you stop crying. Now leave me.”

“I don’t want to!” Sooyoung back hug Jessica so tightly when Jessica turned her body back facing her. “No, don’t go. Don’t cry alone.”

Jessica released a heavy sighed even she didn’t try to struggle from Sooyoung’s hug.

“Just go now,” Jessica’s voice soften. It’s look like she’s tired.

“Please… I want to be here…” Sooyoung begged, tighten her grip on Jessica’s shirt.

“If it’s because the kiss, just forget it. In America, they did it to greet someone that closed with them,” Jessica said make an excuse even she didn’t know it was right or wrong.

“If that so, let me be here as your close friend,” Sooyoung still don’t want to released Jessica.

“Since when you become this stubborn?” Jessica asked in disbelief.

“You teach me,” Sooyoung pouted.

“Are you wanted to take a fight with me?” Jessica narrowed her eyes to Sooyoung.

“If that can make you allow me stay here,” Sooyoung still pouting.

“Are you trying to be cute in front of me?” Jessica turned around pinch Sooyoung’s cheek.

“Is it work?” Sooyoung asked staring deeply into Jessica’s eyes with her bright smile because Jessica wants to face her again.

Jessica rolled her eyes. How could this younger girl don’t know the answer?

“Just go now,” Jessica was back facing the younger girl again. She even crossed her arms on her chest and a slight pout as a sign of disappointment.

“No way~!” But Sooyoung at the same time stubborn enough to deal with the ice princess. She hugged the older girl tighter. She just thinking if she let her go now, she will lose her forever.

Suddenly Jessica burst out of laughter, Sooyoung ticklish her. Yups, this is the last idea that Sooyoung have to made Jessica face her.

“Yah~! Stop it!” Jessica smacked Sooyoung’s arm with no mercy.

To be honest, it’s hurt, but Sooyoung knew the older girl doesn’t mean to hurt her. She just wants Sooyoung to stop. But of course the older girl won’t easily get what she wants. In fact, Sooyoung won’t stop until Jessica want to talk with her. Heart to heart.

“Youngie, please stop~!” Jessica now begged. She almost out of breath because laughing too hard.

“Promise me, you’ll not ignore me and talk to me when I stop.” Sooyoung demanded.

Jessica only can nod her head because she really needs some space to breath. Sooyoung made her reach critical need of air.

Sooyoung felt a bit sorry when see the older girl trying to catch some air while resting in the bed. But thinking Jessica might ignore her if she’s not forcing her to talk heart to heart, hurt Sooyoung so badly. She can’t even imagine Jessica give her cold shoulder to her. That’s also the reason Sooyoung always swallow her confession deep down in her heart. She never wish this incident happen, Jessica found her love letter.

Sooyoung decided to lie down on the bed next to Jessica. One of her arms she put above Jessica, but she seems in guard and move backward a bit.

“I won’t ticklish you again. I promise,” Sooyoung said. “If you don’t mind, I want to hug you.”

Jessica feel a bit hesitate to take the offer. But being in Sooyoung’s embrace isn’t bad thing a all. She decided take the risk while slightly she nodded her head.

Sooyoung quickly take the deal. She is wrapping her arms around Jessica’s waist. She even pulled Jessica closer and rested her long leg on Jessica’s thigh. Jessica completely trapped on Sooyoung’s embrace. Deep inside her heart, Sooyoung wish Jessica could feel that she doesn’t want to let her go.

“You even don’t let me move, huh?”

“I’m afraid you will leave.”

“Babo!” Jessica knocked Sooyoung’s head lightly. “Before we ended here, originally, you and I will leave this dorm and move back to our house.”

“But…”

“I know. You want us to clear this first before we leave this dorm, right?”

Sooyoung nodded slightly but it successfully bring silences in their room.

“S-sica… Why every time you sing your ‘Babo’ part, you always look at me?” Sooyoung start to build the conversation. “And you even called me idiot after read the letter. It’s the same, right?”

“Because you’re ‘babo’,” Jessica honestly answered.

“Yah, Sica! It is not an answer,” Sooyoung complained.

“It is,” Jessica stopped her by covering Sooyoung’s mouth before she is start whining.

Sooyoung show her complain through her eyes. Even she can bite Jessica’s hand to be free but it isn’t Sooyoung’s style. She decided to wait wishing the older girl at least will explain her answer.

“You’re babo because you don’t know why I called you ‘babo’. You’re babo because you don’t know what I feel even I tried my best to show it through my eyes. You’re babo because I shouldn't be the one who found that letter but you sent it to me. You’re babo because I should find this letter when I almost left this dorm. And you’re completely babo if you still can’t understand what I’m saying.”

Sooyoung blinked her eyes rapidly try to accept one by one the reason why she should be called ‘babo’. At first she twitched her brows, trying to process all of the words but then she nodded her head. Jessica even can feel Sooyoung’s grin above her hand.

“Ummm!” Sooyoung pointed at Jessica’s hand on , she wants an excuse to talk now.

“You not allow talking now,” Jessica coldly said.

Sooyoung one more time show her complain through her eyes. She even do eyes battle with Jessica to let her talk right now. See no chance Jessica would take her hand off, Sooyoung decided to use her hand to remove Jessica’s. Before Jessica complaint, Sooyoung already seal her lips with a kiss.

At first Jessica want to push Sooyoung away, but when Sooyoung deepen the kiss and see no chance she could let herself go from Sooyoung’s arms, she give up. She even resting her arms around Sooyoung’s shoulder and pull her closer.

Critical needs of air break their kiss. But before let Jessica’s lips, Sooyoung take a light peck on it.

“I love you,” Sooyoung said staring deeply into Jessica’s eyes. “I think you knew that I always love you.”

Jessica is staring back at Sooyoung. Still 3 magic words not spill from .

“You not love me too?” Sooyoung asked get a punch as the prize.

Jessica pouted. Completely sulking with Sooyoung’s question. “Babo!”

“But you love your babo, right?” Sooyoung smiled widely.

“Babo! Babo! Babo!” Jessica kept punching Sooyoung lightly.

“Aish… I think I should really stop you,” one more time Sooyoung pulled Jessica for another passionate kiss.

“Iloveyou,babo,” Jessica mumbled between their kiss.

“Iloveyoutoo,princess,” Sooyoung replied with a smile on their kiss.

 

Outside Their Room

“So? They’re moving or not?” Hyoyeon asked impatience.

“No, they won’t,” Tiffany who get the task to check their room answered. “At least for today.”

“What happen?” Sunny excitedly said.

“The princess found the babo,” Yuri jokingly said. All of them laughed.

“But Sooyoung unnie is really ‘babo’. From all of us only her didn’t know Jessica’s feeling and both of them even didn’t realize we knew it, right?” Yoona amazed.

“Like Yuri unnie said, the princess found the babo,” Seohyun repeated.

“But don’t dare to called Sooyoung ‘babo’ or you will receive the princess kick,” Taeyeon warned them. All heads nodded.

“So what we gonna do now?” Hyoyeon asked again.

“Ice cream~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Suddenly Yoona run to the kitchen.

“I want too~!!!!” other follow her to the kitchen.

 

Go back inside

“Ice cream?” Sooyoung accidentally heard their scream.

Jessica gives her cold expression to see Sooyoung’s reaction but weirdly the younger girl smiling to see that.

“Don’t worry, you’re more delicious than ice cream,” Sooyoung said pull the blanket covering them.

“Babo!” Jessica pulled Sooyoung closer for another kiss and continues their ‘businesses.


How is it? I think the story is predictable, isn't it?

But even that so, I hope you still can enjoy it.

Wish your feedback. Thank you for take your time for this :)