Final

Wait
There she is making herself look beautiful in her special occasion. Wearing a beautiful white puffy dress and with little flowers on her head. She's beautiful.. Beautiful than I ever expected.


"You're here! How have you been? You look quite dashing today. You look nice in your suit. It really fits your style" I just smiled at him and nodded continously..


"Ohh.. Thanks Myungsoo" he patted my back and left me standing outside the room. I still remembered back in the days..


=======================================================================
Suzy who is in Second Year of High School in a school full of christians. Yep! She studies in a God-fearing school. So, that means there will be Nuns, Pastors and Holy statues everywhere. Many adored her for her Beautiful looks. They say she's Beautiful and Talented all in one. Whenever someone would praise her, she would humbly reply them "Thank You and I'll thank God too" she's just not pretty! She's also a dork and gets head-over-heels when she sees her Major crush..


"Omo ! Omo ! Suzy! Look who's coming!" Her friends squiled in excitement. Suzy turned her gaze to that person and stood from her sit.


"Waahh! Its Myungsoo-oppa! He's so handsome!" Suzy said


"Shhhh!!!! You're too loud! Don't make it obvious you fool! The Nuns may here you!" The Nuns won't allow them girls to scream and overreact to Guys espeacially if its their crush. Girls should be formal, decent and well-mannered. Not like those other girls outside the school campus who runs around chasing men. But not all girls are like that.. like beasts who'll risk their lives for some guy its just the Nun's point of view, their opinion.


"He's really handsome!" They mouthed each other


"Yeah! I know.. I know.." Her other friend said


They're teacher who's a Nun came in without them noticing. They stood and greeted their teacher politely.


"Good Morning" They said in unison. Both Girl and Boy sat straight after greeting 


"Please greet Pastor everyone" Their Nun said again


"Good Morning Pastor.." The Pastor gestured them to sit down 


"Everyone! I'm here to Welcome you all. Another year, Another chapter of our lives. So I encourage you all to study well and don't forget to pray! So that God will help you through all your troubles and needs. Don't just pray because you need something, Pray with all your hearts and minds. Is that clear?"


"Yes!" Only a few students replied


"I can't hear you!" The Pastor pretended that he can't hear the students response


"Yes Pastor!"


"That's more like it! Study hard and don't forget to always Remember God"


Everyday, Suzy will always look through their room's window, waiting for Myungsoo to come. She couldn't resist the emotion she feels whenever she sees him. When a Nun would pass by and suddenly Myungsoo shows up, they will act normal and do their own business while looking at him. Every hour, she would imagine lots of things about him. Class hours, she would always look at their door if ever he'll pass by. One guy passed, she immediately averted her sight to the door but unfortunately, it wasn't him.


But one day, when Suzy and her friends were having lots of fun gossiping around, they didn't know that Myungsoo was coming their way. Suzy was the one who clumsily bumped on him and stumbled down til she sat on the hard cement. She was about to scream and yell at him but when she saw that it was Myungsoo, her mood suddenly changed and acted as if it was fine..


"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to" He helped her stand up and dust her clothes


"No its fine! It was my fault.. I wasn't looking. I'm sorry" she bowed her head slightly feeling sorry and embarassed "No, its fine.." he said "See you around!" he waved and left them starstrucked 


"Yeah! Okay " Her eyes turned to little hearts


Her friends and giggled around. They said she's so lucky to have a short conversation with her when they're actually feels jealous of her. Every now and then, they would pass by each other and exchange glances when they had the chance. Suzy was indeed lucky.. The most popular and famous guy in school is giving hints to the most beautiful and talented girl that he likes her. They're feelings are mutual. 


One time, Suzy came to me and said an exciting news..


"Jongin-ah! You know Kim Myungsoo right?" I just nodded in silence


"You know that I have a major crush on him right?" I still nodded


"You also know that every night, I would pray to God that he'll notice me and I would wish that he'll ask me to be his Girlfriend right?"


"Yeah.. so?" I said


"So? My wish came true!!!! Isn't that great?" I gulped down my saliva and was surprised by her sudden news..


"Did you say Yes?"


"No, I haven't yet"


"Then what did you say to him?"


"I said that I'll think of it first" I just stayed quite for awhile "So, would I say Yes?" I shrugged my shoulders "It's your decision! You decide for yourself!"


"But I can't! I promised myself that I'll never have my Boyfriend this early age"


"Then why did you wish for it?"


"I really don't know. Maybe I was just too obsessed with him that I didn't thought about it"


"You're a Fool! Bae Suzy"


"I know I am!" she laughed with joy and smiled in Happiness that her ultimate crush asked her to go steady with him. Is this love's effect? But why can't I feel it too? Am I even human? or Am I just numb?


=====================================================================
She asked every single person she knows if she'll say Yes or No. They would reply her with an I don't know phrase and leave her with a puzzled mind. She's crazy! Asking every person with the same questions? Phhheeewww! What's this? A poll? Why can't she just decide on her own? Finally, she gave up and approached Pastor. She's very close to him. Her Mom and Pastor were high school classmates and they were really good friends. He cared for her like she's his daughter and laughed with her like a Friend. If you're wondering if where Suzy's Mom is, she's at home. Suzy has her own apartment near the school So that she doesn't have to worry spending money for the bus. 


She knocked on the door and entered with silent footsteps..


"Suzy? What brings your here?" Pastor offered her a sit 


"Pastor! Can I ask you something?"


"Sure anything.. I'm here to help"


"So I had a major crush on someone..


"and who's that?"


"He's Myungsoo!"


"THE Kim Myungsoo?" his voice raised in surprise


"Pastor.. Lower your voice! The Nuns might here you.."


"Don't worry about them. I'll handle everything if this conversation leaks. Continue?" He moved forward and was willing to listen about her silly problem


"So, I had a major crush on him.." 


"Then?"


"Then, he asked me to be his Girlfriend! What should I do Pastor?" 


"Does he really loves you?"


"I'm clueless.."


"I'll give you one week to evaluate and finalize your feelings for him and then comeback here if you already figured it out"



"one week? okay.."


"You comeback here you got it?"


"Yes! Thanks alot Pastor"


"Run along now, I have loads of work to do.."


"I'm sorry for bothering you Pastor! Bye ~" Suzy walked out of the room feeling happy and anxious at the same time. Everynight, she would think about her feelings for Myungsoo. Everymorning, Myungsoo would secretly surprise her and ask her for the same question expecting for an answer. You already know what her answer would be. Yes the I don't know yet phrase. But still, he never gave up on her. He never got tired of her excuses and asking her day by day. Its been his daily routine after all.
=====================================================================

One week wasn't yet finish but she came on Pastor's office unexpectedly..


"Pastor! What should I do? I think I'm about to fall for his words again!"


"Ohh!! Suzy you surprised me.. one week wasn't done yet. Why are you here so early?" He puts aside all of his folders, files and papers and listened to what she had to say.


"But he keeps on buggin' me! I can't sleep, can't eat and I can't concentrate well in class.." She whined. What could have Love do to you Suzy? tsskk.. tsskk..


"You really need serious counselling my dear. What do you think we should do?"


"I don't know Pastor.. That's why I'm here to ask you. My friends couldn't answer my question. They would say Go for it! Nothing will lose if you'll say yes"


"You think something will lose if you'll say yes?" Pastor asked her with a convincing smile and eyebrows going up then down..


"Maybe? No? I don't know.."


"Do you think you could handle relationships and commitments in a young age?" shooting her a confusing question. Suzy stayed silent and thought for an answer 


"You think this is the right thing to do?"


"I think.. I need another one week to review those questions Pastor..I'll go now! Thanks again and I'm sure! This will go on til one week's finish. You're the best ! Good bye" Before Pastor could say his goodbye, Suzy already left


"Teenagers.. they have to learn"

 
=====================================================================

For the second time, Suzy came to me and shared all of her burdens..


"My Dear Best Friend!" she ruffled my hair.


"Do you think its the right thing to do?" Like a drunk female. I put down the book that I was reading and looked at her hopelessly


"What is?"


"To have him as my Boyfriend" I rolled my eyes and looked at her. Get over it Suzy!


"If he really likes you, then he wouldn't ask you every minute, hour or second! and if he really do likes you, he'll wait patiently.." I said in a simple whispering voice



"I know! but its Myungsoo we're talking. The most popular guy in school. The smartest and the most good-looking guy amongst the guys!" I sighed. Can't you consider me as handsome as well? I have the eye, nose and lips! I stood up from my sit 


"Your coconut's really hard! Do whatever you want.." I left her 


"Yaahhh!!!! Where can you find a soft one?!" she screamed before I could leave her behind.
=====================================================================
While Suzy was walking home, unexpectedly Myungsoo pulled her out of nowhere and covered if ever she sceams for help. There face were inches apart and there noses barely reached. They looked at each other fiercely in the eyes. Again, he asked her.


"Do you love me?" He said with a relaxed and seductive voice


"Uhhmmm... What?" she said avoiding his strong gaze. Whenever she avoids, Myungsoo's eyes follows her eyes wherever it looks getting the chance to make her look into his eyeballs.


"I said, Do you love me?"


"Myu-Myungsoo-ah! I'm sorry but can you please wait? I still need some time to think about it" He nodded and releases her. She was hesitant whether she'll go or stay. She was about to take one step away from him but she stopped. He held his wrist and said "Please.. think about it. I'll wait" after that, He let her go.She was meters away from him but she knows that his eyes are still glued to her. She turned around and run back to him.


"I'll give you my number" she said and looked for his phone inside his pockets


"You don't have too" He said puzzled "I have to.." she returened the phone back after she'd save her number and smiled


"Why?" he asked


"In case that I won't forget to think about the answer. So text me every morning and every night. Okay?" she left him behind



=================================================================

That night, she called me and told every scene she had with Myungsoo. The day when he bumped her, the day when he asked her to be his girlfriend and the moment she gave him her number. I don't know why she always shares her blissful moments with me. But the annoying moment is when I can hear all of her screams, squiling and her high pitched voice whenever she mentions his name. I feel really annoyed and pissed if she acts like this. I hate it ! I hate being left out. My only friend that's been keeping me happy and smiling. The friend I like to be with. The friend that some guy stole from me. I hanged up feeling tired of her. I didn't said my Good night for my night was already ruined because of one person's name. I just tapped End and went to sleep.


Again, one week didn't passed yet and she already bothered the busy guy. She knocked, knocked and opened the door.


"Pastor! I'm back I've thought about it and I just realized that something will lose.." she said firmly "Ohh yeah? What is it?"


"My Vir..Vir..you know? The V thing. You get what I mean right?"


"Yes, Yes I know.. Why did you think of that?"


"Somone told us that years ago, there was a girl that had a boyfriend in in this school. She was at the same age as me. While their relationship was ongoing, the Guy forced her to have.. you know..? And they did the you know thing and she got pregnant!!! Wahhh!! and the girl was kicked out from this school and the Daddy of the Baby didn't give any support to his child neither to the Girl. That was really unfair! Then I realized that I shouldn't just rush things if its not necessary. One step at a time. The girl took more than one step, she tripped and swallowed a big rock and her stomach became big. Kekeke Am I right Pastor?" she smiled


"yes.. Now you know. Then the next question. Can you handle relationships?"


"Nope.. I can't, I still don't have the right mind to do so.."


"you think this is the right thing to do?"


"I'm really confuse Pastor! He said that he's willing to risk his life for me and If its okay, he'll introduce me to his parents! What should I do?"


"Words sometimes blinds you to reality.."


"I know but there are many girls that wants him! What if I'll reject him and he'll find another replacement? I don't want that to happen.." You're making a fool out of yourself Suzy! Snap out of it!!


"What does he ask you?" Pastor said solemnly


"Do you love me? That's what he keeps on asking"


"Then, Do you love him?"


"Yes!"


"Its a bit unfair if he's just the one who'll keep asking. Then try asking him this.." he whispered in her ears


"But Pastor!! Do you think he'll answer this?"


"Of course he can.. If he really loves you, he'll answer it with a sincere heart. But before you asked him that, you'll promise that you'll not have a boyfriend until you're old enough.."


"I promise! Cross my heart and hoped to die!" she raised her right hand and drew a mini cross on her left chess 


"You promise to stick on our plan?" Pastor making sure of her decision 


"Yes, I promise! Pastor,if ever I'll come back here once again, it means that I didn't promised to stick with our plan so if you ever miss my presence coming here, that means I've already promised what I've promised. Thank You Pastor!


=================================================================

Night came just in time to text him the answer to his question. But he was too excited to know her answer so he texted her first.


"Then? What's your answer?" he asked


"Can I ask something?"


"Anything" he replied


"Could you comeback if you'll ask me Will you Marry me?" that's the words Pastor whispered to her.Will you marry me? The safest and the most exciting phrase a guy would ask a girl. Minutes passed but he didn't repond. Hours, but still none. Until the day just came that they began to avoid each other. They were strangers now. Myungsoo never approached Suzy after the last text. Suzy never went back to Pastor's office to ask for advice. Everything's just normal. Normal day and Normal life. After the last text, until Suzy graduated from High school, she never did have her Boyfriends. She never got any news from him. Never entertained suitors and never got any hopes for love. She grew alot more neautiful and also, many guys would chase after her. Who wouldn't? She's beautiful, smart and talented. She's an architect, still single and available. She never trust guys words for they're just lies. She never let herself focused on dating her mind only revolves for work, work, and work.She waited for the right time, right moment and the right guy. The guy would love the way she is not because she's beautful but because she's Suzy. But that day came, Suzy went to America to do a project that her boss gave her. When she finished all her duties there, Suzy immediatly went home feeling kinda hmesick. The plane landed safely and all passengers went out. Suzy struggled herself to find the exit and just go straight home and lay down on her bed. But Fate wouldn't just let her go home yet. While pushing herself to get out from the crowd, a guy bumped to her. Her luggage fell and personal things went out. Both of them picked up the things. While Suzy was silently picking her things and putting them back in, she realized something about this guy. His hair was black, pitch black. He was wearing sunglasses hard for her to see his eyes, bag hanged on his shoulder and a camera resting around his neck. He took off his glasses locked gazes and said


"You!!" They said in unison. They chuckled and feeling awkward


"Suzy? Is that you?" The strange guy said


"Yes, Its me Myungsoo.. You look different!"


It was Myungsoo her first love who keeps on bugging her back in High School. Maybe this is Fate she thought. They finished putting back all Suzy's stuff and stood up.


"How are you? Its been years huh?" Myungsoo looking at her abit mesmezrized by her beauty. How she improved alot. How she became a Beautiful young lady.


"I'm fine.. A photographer?" she asked while pointing at his huge camera. He nodded..


"Its like you own a big company. What's your career?"


"I'm an Architect.. You look one yourself. Wearing that glasses and the way you carry your bag, your camera and stuff.." They giggled


"Wanna have dinner tonight?"


"Since, I'll spending the night alone.. Nothing to do.. I won't be having any schedules.. Then, pick me up tonight"


"What's your address?" she got her pen and began writing it on his arm..


"There! Pick me up at 7 okay? Gotta go. See you !" Suzy rushed out to catch a cab 


"Suzy! I'll see you tonight!" he shouted


"Yes ! I'll wait for you!" he jumped in joy seeing her High School love. But it didn't work out for them. For years, he hadn't had the chance to explain why he did not respond to her last text. He hadn't talked, met or even see each other for years. But someone gave them a chance. Someone called Fate.



=================================================================


She waited for him all night. Will he come? Did he forgot the time?Did he ditched me for someone else? She feels her insides are burning. When the doorbell rang, she knew it was him. So she got her bag and her coat and went out. Myungsoo opened the passengers seat for her and when everything's settles, he asked


"Ready?" Suzy nodded with enthusiasm and they drove off to an elegant restaurant. Pretty expensive to look at. When they got in, they spotted an empty seat at the middle of the restaurant. They called for a waiter and ordered food. While waiting for their orders to come,Myungsoo started the conversation by saying


"You're Beautiful" he said missing her lovely face


"Words blinds you to reality!" he smiled and let out a small laugh. Suzy was puzzled and got annoyed by his laugh"What?!!" she asked


"So, you think you're not pretty?"


"No, not that.. Its just I don't believe guy's compliments.."


"That's absurd! Girls likes it if someone will praise them.. But Why?"


"Well.. not me! They're liers" Liers.. she never trusted any guy in her life well, except for me. I'm her Friend! Me ! Kim Jongin Suzy's only guy friend whom she trusts. Well.. he defines guys as heart breakers.


"Do you think I'm a lier?" he shot back. Suzy looked at him with worried eyes


"no.. I guess not"


"Did you remember when you said that Could you comeback if you'll ask me Will you marry me? Did you remeber ?"


"Remembered it clearly.. Why?" feeling butterflies flying inside her. Hands trembling and legs shaking "I didn't replied to you then.." he said "It must've hurt you alot.."


"No.. not really" she denied "Do you have a Boyfriend? Been dating?" 


"Never.. I made a promise to someone."


"What's that promise?"


"That, I wouldn't have a boyfriend til the right age and time comes.. I've been waiting for the right guy since we lost our communications"


"So you did?" she nodded. It made him smile. Her smile was melting her heart. 


"Then, since we're in the right age, and this would be the right time.." he's killing her with his tender words and y voice. "and I've comeback to ask you this.." he pulled something from his pocket "Will You Marry me?" Suzy was shocked! Extremely shocked by his sudden proposal "I'm sorry if I was late to pick you up awhile ago.. I was busy finding the perfect ring for you"



"You've waited?" she asked Tears were visible and her heart was struggling to find the right words that'll fit the unforgettable moment "I've waited all my life.."


"Do you love me?" she asked


"I've loved you ever since High School" Suzy cried even more.. Her eyes were full of water and can't stop the tears from falling. She wiped her tears, smiled and nodded


"YES"

=================================================================


"Jongin-ah! You're here!" I regained my senses. The lovely bride said to me and I smiled


"Look! your tie's in a mess let me fix that for you!" You're the most Beautiful person I've ever seen. Please let's not make this wonderful moment stop. I love how you wore that dress looking like a princess. But if only I was your prince. No, If only you're my Queen and I'm your King! How I wish that I was the only one to capture your heart but its not possible. Please be happy with him and I'll be always here for you.


"Wow! My bride looks stunning!" out of the blue, Myungsoo came in and kissed Suzy on the forehead


" My innocent eyes! Ohh come on! You two please get a room now! I Mean NOW! Before I get jealous.."I covered my face with a smile. I don't want them to see me frowning .


"You're exaggerating stuff Jongin! Don't worry we'll find someone perfect for you!" Someone? You are that someone but Somone already got you. How I wish I was the one making you happy. How I wish I'm the one you fell for. How I wish that I was the one that asked you Will you marry me?. Be happy with him cuz I know that I can't make you happy like how he makes you laugh when you're down. I'm just your friend after all..



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Thanks for reading ! You can drop your comments :) Love you guys ♥ Take care and God Bless ~

Credits to: QuoteDiary.Me