Chapter 1

We Got Married!

 

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaah!” Serri shouted from the kitchen upon seeing a cockroach. Tao, who was currently taking a shower, quickly grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his wait hurrying downstairs.

 

“What’s wrong?!” Tao asked looking around the house.

 

“T-there’s a-a…” Serri pointed at the sink, Tao looked over and a cockroach flew over their heads, earning another set of shrieks from the wife.

 

Tao rolled his eyes and grabbed a slipper to kill the cockroach.

 

“D-don’t kill it!”

 

Tao raised his eyebrows, “Didn’t you hate it?”

 

“Y-yes! But don’t do that- j-just catch it or something!”

 

“Are you serious?” Tao exasperatedly sighed as he saw his wife’s innocent eyes.

 

“Alright, alright.” Tao caught the insect with an empty jar and looked over to his wife.

 

“Happy?” he asked to which the other nodded.

 

Tao felt something slip from his body earning another ear-piercing scream.

 

“HUANG ZI TAO!!!” she shouted covering her eyes, earning a snicker from the other.

 

“Come on, it’s not like you haven’t seen it before?” Tap shrugged picking up his towel and wrapping it around his waist again.

 

“Would you like to take a bath with me wifey?” Tao cooed smirking at his blushing wife who still had her hands over her eyes.

 

“No way! You are such a ert!”

 

“Who took a peek at my body?”

 

“Your towel fell! Ugh. Get back to shower!”

 

“Wanna come with me?” Tao said wriggling his eyebrows, Serri picked up her slipper and threw it to her husband to which he dodged before sticking out his tongue.

 

“Mehrong!” he said before running back to shower.

 

Meanwhile, the PD’s who are watching from the cameras in the house…

 

“Good! This is better than I expected! TaoRi is going to be a hit couple! Editors, do you job!” he smiled in satisfaction as he leaned on his chair.

 

The WGM couple’s house had several cameras’ set up in it; the couple knew where the places are and gives them enough clues to where they should act, but in this case, and the director didn’t even give them any script. Everything was purely true.

 

WGM Interview; after shots:

 

“What did you think when Serri screamed?”

 

Tao bit his lip, looking like he’s thinking back.

 

“To be honest, I was scared! Haha. I panicked and almost grab my wushu stick!” he laughed and the camera replayed back to a scene where Tao dropped something.

 

“I thought ‘was there a burglar or something?! Is she okay?’ I didn’t know what to think and just rushed out! I even forgot to get dressed.” He covered his face in embarrassment.

 

“Please don’t broadcast that.” He murmured.

 

“But you were so confident teasing your wife?” the interviewer laughed as Tao’s face flushed redder.

 

--

 

“What did you feel when Tao came down like that for you? Plus- he literally rushed out with just a towel!” the interviewer laughed as Serri’s face turned pink.

 

“Well… when he went down, I saw his worried face- it kind of made me guilty, I thought ‘oh gosh you made him worry for just a cockroach?!’ But I was really happy that he was worried- sorry, I feel bad thinking like this. My husband’s really sweet-but! In those ways you wouldn’t understand!” she chuckled.

 

--

 

“I’m glad she was fine. Now I know what my wife’s fear- kkkkk~ don’t tell her, okay?” Tao winked at the camera.

 

 

--Fourth Episode End.

 

How was it ? :))))