02

I want to hate him but I couldn't.

"Beep beep!"the noise of the car was really suprising,the car entered the garage.After paring the car,the owner went out and went to Yoobi."Yah!Are you a beggar or something?!"the owner said,he was wearing sunglasses,a black coat under his t-shirt and a pair of white shorts.Yoobi looked at him,"Woah!He looks like an actor!"Then the car owner opened his sunglasses and was shocked,Yoobi was also suprised,"YOU?!"

In The Guy's House

"Why are you here?"he slowly asked,he seemed cold"Oh!I'm your new maid,let me introduce my self,I'm Lee Yoobi."Yoobi bowed 90'c,and sat back on the sofa."Ok now I'm gonna go out,please clean the kitchen,my bedroom,living room and etc."he said while picking up his keys"Excuse me,what's your name?"she asked."You dont know me?!Im the most handsome guy in Korea,Rainbi!"he screamed while letting his hands in the air.Yoobi let out a loud laugh,then he went out and ignored her.

"Now I'm gonna stop laughing and I'll start cleaning."She headed to the storage and took some cleaning tools and started cleaning."Fuuu!I'm tired!I have to do the laundry and cooking now,I'll start washing the clothes now!"she headed to Rain's room and took some clothes that were dirty.

She headed downstairs and went to the laundry room."How could a rich guy have no washing machine?!"she sighed and took a big basin and threw the clothes into it and started washing."Laundry's finished,now I'll have to cook again!"she headed to the kitchen and took some ingredients and started cooking.

On the other side

"Jihoon-ah!Where were you?!I was waiting for you for 1 hour!"Taehee shouted as Rain entered his dressing room."Don't lie,you just arrived for a few seconds."Rain said as he opened his coat and hanged it with a hanger and put it in the cupboard."Yah!Jihoon-ah!When will you stop ignoring me?!"she shouted."Don't call me Jihoon-ah and I'll ignore you till I die,security can you please take her out of here!"he said and directed the security to take her out.

"You'll regret this!"Taehee said as she was pulled out the room by the security."Lalalalalalalalalalalallaallal!"Rain started shouting like a little kid while closing his ears."Aish!She's so crazy!"he said to himself.

Back to the other side

While Yoobi was cooking.....her phone was ringing,she picked it up and saw a message from Joongki.

Yoo-ah!Let's go shopping!Please!Yo know ow much I love you right?^^

-Jerky JoongKi

She laughed while looking at his message,then she turned the stove off and went to her room and changed into some different clothes."I must look pretty infront of him!"she said as she fixed her hair and used her sneakers and hopped out the house and locked the door,

She walked to the cafe where she and JoongKi always go,she waited for him.Ten minutes later,JoongKi arrived and they went to the shopping complex.They had fun and almost went shopping for five hours just because they were trying too much clothes.When they were paying for some clothes,Yoobi's phone was ringging,she got a call from an unknown person.

"Annyeonghaesayo.Who is this?Lee Yoobi speaking here"

"Please come home............I-"

"Hello!Who is this?!"

"Jihoon..."

"Who the freak is Jihoon?"

Then she ended the call because she didn't know who it was."Who is that?"JoongKi asked."Someone called Jihoon,maybe he got the wrong number"she said."Jihoon?You mean Jung Jihoon?Rainbi?"JoongKi seemed excited."Rainbi?"Yoobi flashed back what Rain said."I'm the most handsome guy in Korea,Rainbi."

"Oh!I better go now!See you tommorow,bye!"Yoobi ran quickly and took a cab.Then she arrived to the house.When she entered it,it was dark.Then she opened the lights and turned around.Someone pushed her to the wall,she heared the person berating hardly.Their faces were only inches away.

------

Sorry for the late update