Chapter 5

Monster

     "Wha- who's there?" Key whispered in pure terror. "A group of vampires. Maybe 3 or 4" Jonghyun said quietly looking around. "They aren't too close but they aren't that far" Jonghyun added. "Should we run?" Key asked the first thing that popped into his head. "No! We can't just run! What if we run into them?" Jonghyun whisper yelled "Then what?" Key asked impatiently. "We avoid them. We walk in the opposite direction" Jonghyun took Key by the hand and walking in the direction away from the school.

     *Snap* "Oh !" Key cursed with a shaky voice as he heard the snap of a twig. "Relax. It was only you" Jonghyun chuckled. "Relax? Relax?! I'm here because of you" Key whispered and glared at Jonghyun. They froze as they heard other noises not too far behind them. "Hurry!" Jonghyun pulled Key faster throught the woods trying to get as far away from the thirsty vamires as possible. When the thirst kicks in, you don't know what to expect from them.

     "They're here" Jonghyun said with wide eyes. "About time you figured it out" A raspy voice came from behind a tree making Key scream(a manly scream of course :P) and jump on Jonghyun's back wraping his legs around his waist and hiding his head in Jonghyun's neck. "Get off and stay calm" Jonghyun scolded and Key got off. The vampire chuckled. A couple more of them came from different directions. In total they were 6. 4 guys and 2 girls "I thought you said 3 or 4" Key glared at Jonghyun. "I said maybe" Jonghyun whispered in defence. "I see you brought us a drink" One of the others said his lips. "He does look juicy" One of the females said coming closer to examine Key. "We aren't looking for trouble. I just want to get him home" Jonghyun explained. "Aw how cute. He wants to get his date home" One of the males laughed as the rest joined him. Jonghyun and Key's cheeks turned a dark pink. "Look they're blushing. I didn't know monsters blushed" the other girl laughed. Key didn't do anything other than stare at the vampires glowing blue eyes. They were unlike anything he had ever seen before. They were very beautiful to look at. It was as if he was in a trance

    "Key get back" Jonghyun whispered. "What" Key snapped back to reality. He was walking towards the group of vampires. Why? "Lets go" Jonghyun said grabbing his hand and walking in the direction of the school. "Where are you going. We aren't done just yet." the first vampire said grabbing Key by the wrist and pulling him back making Key yelp in surprise. "Leave me alone!" Key yelled kicking wildly when the vampire carried him on his shoulder. "Stop" Jonghyun yelled running towards Key in an attempt to help him only to be stopped by both female vampires who were incredibly strong. "Enough" The tallest vampire who was probably the leader said with a deep voice. "Lets go" He said as they walked in who knows what direction.

    "I have to get home do you know what time it is?!" Key struggles but it was no use. With one quick blow to the head, he was out. "What" the one caring Key asked innocently when the others glared at him. For Jonghyun, that was it. He became unstopable at that moment, practically eliminating everything in his path. In the end some had run away and the rest were sleeping... or so he told himself. He carried Key bridal style and began walking in the direction of Key's house.

     *Knock Knock* Jonghyun knocked on the door and a few seconds later Taemin answered the door. "Thank you we were so worried! Where was he" Taemin gasped when he saw Jonghyun with Key in his arms. "Yeah so can I come in or..." "Oh! Yeah sorry" Taemin blushed openning the door, allowing Jonghyun to come in. "Where do I put him?" Jonghyun asked. "On the couch" Taemin said and Jonghyun gently put Key down. "Thank you so much. We were so worried, Onew went out to look for him a while ago" Taemin whispered. "He was with me. If I knew that you were that worried I would have brought him home sooner. He fell asleep so I brought him home" Jonghyun explained. "Yeah well thanks. About you're eyes-" "They're contacts" Jonghyun cleared his throat awkwardly. "Well I should... I should go" Jonghyun said walking out. "Well thanks anyw-" Taemin stopped when he realize Jonghyun wasn't outside anymore. "That was weird" Taemin said to himself as he walked back in.

 A/N Hey guys. I'm back with another update. What did you think :D hmmm? If your wondering about the picture, I put it because of the vampires blue eyes. Thank you to my 25 subscribers and especially to JongKey4evermore for commenting on every chapter and upvoting the story

 

   

 

  

    

I love all of you guys! ♥♥♥

 

     For now that's. Next update will be soon... very soon. Don't forget to comment and subscribe. See you next chapter!