To the mansion

Accidental Love
"Nicole!" My umma walks in my room." Hey umma! Come sit." I pat the side of my bed. She sits down and look at me with red eyes." Umma what's wrong?" I hug my umma." Nicole baby. ..im sorry, but you have to move away." My umma cry." Umma what do you mean? Why do I have to move away?" I pat my umma's back." The House of Cho has called you to their house. There son wants to marry you. You have to move out today. Your going to get married to their son." My umma cry." No umma I don't want to go! I wanna stay here with you." I cry into my hands." Im sorry sweety. I can't tell them no. They are very powerful people. They threaten to send me to jail if I refuse and take you by force." My umma cry. I cry with her until a knock at the door disturbs us. My umma gets up and answer the door. A few minutes later she comes back knocking on my door." Nicole sweety. Their here." My umma opens up the door wider. An elderly man walks in looking ay me with this erted look in his eye." Stand up." The man demands. I do as told. He walks toward me and circle around me. He pats my then squeeze." Hey!" I slap his hand away from my ." Ah...she's feisty too. Very beautiful, nice body, nice face, and a really soft , just how he likes it." The elderly man claps. Two big men grab me by my arm gently." Mr. Cho already have clothes for you at the mansion." One of the big men walks me out of my room." Umma?" I look back at her." Sir are you coming?" The big man ask." Oh im about to in 30 minutes." The elderly man look at my mom with that look again." Get away from umma!" I shout trying to make my way to the elderly man. One of the body guards catch me by the waist and throw me over his shoulder." Let me go! Umma!" I scream as I see that disgusting old man touch my umma's . My umna is crying and I can't do anything about it. I cry as the big man sit me in the car. I cry the whole way to my destination. As we get closer my eyes pop out of my head. I couldn't believe how big the mansion is. It should of been a castle instead cause its huge. http://www.katsiki-guivalou.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/French-luxury-home-mansion-eclectic-chateau-architect.jpg The big man comes to open up the car door for me." Um...thank you, but I could of opened it. Its no problem." The big man smiles at me." I see why the young master had his eye on you. Your sweet, but its my job to do this." I get out of the limo and looj at the mansion. Im not used to living a life like this, when humans are like puppets. The big man walks next to me. As we approach the door I hear fussing, heated fussing like a fight is about to break out. The bigbmsn acts like its nothing. He must be used to it. He knocks on the door. A beautiful maid answers the door." Aw, hurry. The young master is really angry right now. Hurry up stairs." The maid panics. The big man holds my arm and take me up stairs quickly." Young master we have her. You don't have to wait anymore." I hide behind the big man." Where is she? You lying to me? Don't bull me damnit." A younger guys voice is heard." Stop fussing! Im right here. You shouldn't fuss at him. I hid behind him because you were scaring me." I fuss back at the young man demanding to see me. He has a shocked face, but it soon turns to one I will regret seeing." Who the do you think you are, talking to your fiance' like that? I can talk to him how ever I please! And you'd better show me some respect before I slap the out you!" The young man grab my arm." Your hurting me, let go." I try to snatch my arm away." Your not going anywhere. You get out of here." The big man look at me then walk out." When the man walks out the young master as they call him kiss me. I push him away." What do you think your doing? You don't even know me, and your already kissing me?!" I slap him in his face. He quicky push me to the wall. He punch the wall beside my head. I flinch thinking that he was about to hit me." Listen...you......slap me again...and this time my fist won't miss." He kiss me again. I never kissed before so I don't respond to it, plus I don't want to anyways. He stops kissing me and look at me." I must of stolen your first kiss?" The young man smile. I don't know why his smile make me blush but I have to admit, his smile is very refreshing. He pinch my cheecks then wrap his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him." Your mine Nicole. And always will be." He kiss my nose then walk off. My name is Kyuhyun by the way. Cho Kyuhyun. And for now on I want you to call me oppa. But when we get married you can just call me Kyu. Also...when I want to , you'd better have that body waiting for me. You better be waxed. I hate women with pubic hair. Its disgusting. And anorher thing. I need an aire for my families business and many companies when im to old. How many kids do you wanr?" Kyuhtun ask. Im to shocked to even answer this guy. Who does he thibk he is?" I asked you a question woman." Kyuhyun walk up to me." Um...2." I answer." Thats no where near enough. I want 12." My jaw hit the floor when he said that. Kyuhyun look at his watch." Damn. I gotta go to the office. If you need anything just ask the butlers, maids, or anyone." Kyuhyun kiss my forehead." See you later. He leaves me in the room by myself. I must be dreaming. Yea thats all. Im just dreaming. I will wake up soon.