Chapter 1

Angel's Last Wish

::FLASHBACK::

 

BAM!!!

The sound of cars crashed to each other. Soyu was thrown out of the white car because of the unavoidable force.

 

"So.....yu.....", the bleeding guy tried to open his eyes, finding for his beloved one. As he searched for her by fondling his hands beside him, he started to get nervous. He felt nothing but glass shards. He tried his best to open his blurry eyes and continue to search for her inside the car.

 

"Soyu... Where are you baby?"

Emotion started to conquer him and his voice sounded shaky. He keep calmed and searched for her but then he saw a body lying on the road. Bleeding and no motions at all.

 

"Soyu-ah!!!", he got out of the car and quickly ran to her.

"Soyu... Baby please.. This is not a time for joking!", he shook her body vigorously and hoping for even a slight response from her.

 

2 minutes...

4 minutes....

10 minutes.....

Still no response from her.

 

Tears streaming down on his cheeks because his hope is slowly fading away. People around were busy calling for ambulance and gossiping. He's currently in his own world now. He care nothing but her. He tighten his embrace and kissed her forehead continously.

 

"Baby... Open your eyes, please? Don't you miss me?", he tried to smile and keep trying. Soon after that, sounds of ambulance coming on their way. He quickly ask for help and they lifted her. The nurse tried to give him a medical treatment but he refused and followed the ambulance instead.

 

"Soyu.. Please be strong baby.. Be strong for oppa.. Don't leave me..", he closed his teary eyes while holding her hands. All he could do now is pray for her.

 

Once they arrived at the hospital, they get separated by the nurses but he tried to run away from them. They decided to put him to next to her bed.

 

"Check her heartbeat! Go get me a packet of blood! She's running out of blood!", the doctor and nurses were busy on the next bed but he couldn't see it because it was blocked by a blue curtain. His tears won't stop, not because of his injury. It was too painful for him to think of what happened to his beloved girl. The nurses who treat him glanced to each other and let out a deep sigh.

 

After few minutes, he heard the conversation between the doctor and nurses. They sounded less busy. He thought she's doing fine but then his heart skipped a beat at the very last words coming out of the doctor's mouth.

 

"Time of death.... 10:05PM..."

 

:: END OF FLASHBACK ::

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay! That was a very short chapter but yeah I'm not really good at writing fanfic! I'm sorry~ ;;;

And English is not my main language! Sorry for any grammar mistakes~ >.<

I hope you guys enjoy! Comment please~~~~ :D

 

P/S : I'm currently looking for someone who can make a main image for this story! Message me if you can! ^^