Family Outing + Bum Oppa + So Eun?! Pt.2

You Are Meant To Be Mine Always

 

Sorry for this late update! T_T I didn't had change to update...

Anyways, sorry for any mistakes and thank you for support guys, it really means a lot to me! :''}

P.S. sorry that this chapter is a little short~ T_T

***

For the rest of the day I tried to stay away from oppas as far as I can, because my feelings are so mixed and tangled up, but it seems I can’t run away… from both of them…

Kim Bum oppa sat next to me on the cold ground and hugged my shoulders, I managed to smile at his face.

“What are you doing here alone? Aren’t you cold?” he asked and rubbed my arm.

I shook my head “I just want to be alone for a bit”

Oppa quickly took of his hands of my shoulders and pouted “I’ll leave then”

I giggled and grabbed his arm “You don’t need to, oh! Do you know where is mom and dad?”

He frowned and murmured “They said something about So Eun’s return”

“So Eun is back?!” I clapped my hands in joy “Isn’t that great? Is she coming here?”

Bum oppa was still sitting in his place, not moving like a rock “I think so”

I kneeled in front of oppa “Is there something wrong? Did you two had a fight?”

He didn’t say anything…

That’s weird, Bum oppa, Taecyeon oppa, me and So Eun were best friends, until she left abroad to study, after that Taecyeon and Bum don’t get along well, but both of them don’t say why…

Anyways we didn’t see her since she was 14, Me and her are the same age so now she must be 18 too… Wow~ I can’t wait to see her!

It was already getting dark and the wind was icy cold, when we saw parents car getting closer and closer. Suddenly the back door opened and a pretty, tall girl with pretty clothes came out, my jaw dropped as she ran up to me smiling and hugged me.

“Suji! You’ve gotten so pretty!” she broke the hug with her hands still on my shoulders, she checked me out and whispered in my ear : “Did you got implants?”

“Eh??!!”

“They weren’t so big~” she broke out into a massive laughter

“Wow, thanks So Eun, still didn’t changed, obviously…” I rolled my eyes, but secretly peeked at them.

So Eun hugged Taecyeon, she tried to hug Bum oppa too, but he turned around and went towards the lake. I quickly ran up to him and grabbed his hand.

“Oppa, why are you like this? We didn’t see her for 4 years! Don’t you miss her?”

He violently shook of my hand and coldly looked away. “She did something that I’ll never forgive her”

“Eh? What possibly could that be?” I asked confused.

“Why don’t you ask her! I don’t wonder why she didn’t told you! Playing with two men at the same time, only… s can do that!” He stormed off leaving me shocked and scared, I’ve never saw Bum oppa like this…

 

I came back to see both Taecyeon oppa and So Eun standing in silence.

“Can you tell what is going on between the three of you? Because it seems that nobody wants to tell me” I said a little bit hurt and mad.