Family Outing + Bum Oppa?! Pt.1

You Are Meant To Be Mine Always

 

Another update~ ^^v

Thank you for the suport, sorry for the mistakes and enjoy this chapter~ 

P.S. it might be a little boring, sorry~ ^^''

***

“Suji, wake up“ I heard Taecyeon oppa‘s voice, as he shook me.

I slowly opened my eyes. “What~?“

He smiled softly  “We‘re going by the lake today, remember?“

I nodded slowly still captured from his smile, I shook my head and got up. While Taecyeon oppa was packing our stuff, I went to the bathroom and dressed up.  After eating breakfast we went outside, I quickly stopped when I saw Bum oppa standing in front of me.

“Suji!“ he waved and his smile got bigger. I felt that Taecyeon oppa‘s stare was focused on me, I thought he‘ll burn a hole in my head. I forcefully smiled big and ran up to him, giving him a hug.

“What our Suji was doing these days? Were you busy?“ He stared at me with his big and innocent choclate eyes, I just couldn‘t lie to him, but I had no other choice...

“Pofu“ I nodded cutely and pouted.

He giggled and pinched my cheek  “Aigoo~ our Suji is getting cuter and cuter everyday!“ he was smiling until he also felt that everyones eyes were on us, he looked at them and back at me “You‘re going somewhere?“

I nodded “Mom and dad really wants to go on a picnic“

He started at Taecyeon oppa for a minute, then back at me “Can I come?“

My eyes widen “Of course!“ I turned to all of them “You don‘t mind, right?“

Mom doubted for a second and then nodded “Of course, but he doesn‘t have clothes“

“Taecyeon oppa will give him. Right, oppa?“ I widen my eyes cutely so he couldn‘t resist and nodded.

I wanted to make up for Bum oppa somehow, now that I can‘t tell him the truth, though I know he‘ll be very hurt for what I‘ve done... But even for one day, I wanted to make him happy...

 

The ride was very akward and quiet, Taecyeon oppa was staring at Bum oppa, while I was sitting between them.

“I thought I could enjoy this trip with Suji and parents“ Taecyeon mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear. I kicked his leg and looked at him mad. And for mom it was very fun,because she thought Taecyeon oppa was jealous, which I totaly doubt. She giggled and turned to dad. “Isn‘t Taecyeon cute when he‘s jealous?“ Dad smiled a little and whispered something to mom that made her unhappy, after that she stayed quiet.

 

After that horrible ride,we got out of the car and put all our bags on the ground.

“Okay~“ mom said smiling “Kids you form a fire, and me with dad are gonna set up the tents.“ She was about go, when she stopped and her smile fade “Right, I forgot... We only have two tents“ she said and looked Bum oppa.

I tried to save Bum oppa and stood in front of mom “Don‘t worry mom, I‘ll figure something out. Maybe I‘ll sleep outside"

Mom was about to open , but I put my hands on her shoulders “Go and help dad, he‘s bad at setting up tents“

She quickly smiled and giggled “You‘re right, I‘m going now~“ I nodded and waved my hand.

 

 

We sat on the ground in front of a fire place, the small rocks around it were already black from the previous fire. I took out old news papers and matches from bag.

“You always have to ruin everything, don‘t you?“ Taecyeon threw another tantrum at Bum oppa and crossed his arms. Like a little child... I smiled a little and brushed the match on the side of the matches box, the fire sudenly lighted.

“Ah“ I twiched and looked at my burned finger tip “Damn...“

Both oppas looked at me quickly and grabbed my arm.

“Are you ok?“ Taecyeon oppa blew on my finger a little.

“Does it hurt?“ Bum oppa kissed my finger.

I backed from both of them and smiled “I‘m fine, I just need to get it into water“ I got up but both of them ran up to me and hugged me from both sides.

“You can‘t just walk alone“ Taecyeon oppa tighten his grip.

“What will you do if you faint?“ Bum oppa also tighten his grip, I couldn‘t breath as both of them squezed me like a plush toy. I gently pushed of them away and put my hand into the lake‘s cold water and sighed from relief.

“Do you feel better?“ Taecyeon oppa asked while kneeling next to me.

I nodded and smiled “I just burned my finger, it‘s ok“

“You shouldn‘t do such dangerous things“ Bum oppa kneeled on the other side.

“Both you were too busy fighting“ I giggled and stood up.

“Wait, I‘ll help you!“ Taecyeon oppa jumped up and grabbed me.

“Me too!“ Bum oppa pushed Taecyeon oppa and hugged.

Here we go again...