One Year

One Year

 

He walks in. Here he is, a man who is still in his early 20's. He looks around. Quite. No one’s there or maybe he should say no one yet there except for him. The roof of MBC building still looks the same despite after one year passed by. Still calming the heart of whoever coming there.

 

The cold weather this night let him to be comfortable embracing in his favourite sweater. Clamp both of his hand together before blowing the warm air in it. He hugs his body. Looking in front him facing the beautiful scenery of Seoul in the night. Just perfect to let him drown on his own little world.

 

~~~

It’s been a year from what I call as a confession happen. Though maybe other think it’s not or some might think I am just trying to use her name at that time to boost my popularity. But no! Really I like her. I mean I really really like her.

 

It’s been a year already. Netizen also didn't talk about us anymore. Maybe they already found something new to talk about and this one has been the old news that only deserves to store in the box under the bed now.

 

It’s been a year already, so many things have change. Everybody has moved on from their past.....

 

But not me...

 

It’s been a year for me..

 

Every time I see her smile my heart has never failed to skip a beat. Her eyes her lips her nose her slander body all the part of her body are mesmerizing. There were no flaws on her. To me she is perfect just the way she is.

 

There is no a bit of sign that show my love for her decreasing. The butterflies in my stomach probably have raised their community well because I can feel it becoming more and more after each day. I can feel they are happily flying around my stomach playing with each other to show me my love for her grow stronger and stronger for each day.

 

For the past year they said I have interest in Krystal I like Jiyeon I flirted with Woori I have date Suzy. No they are wrong, my heart have never change for her. Even it's already a year. Never! It will never happen.

 

Though I have stop mentioning about her in public but that doesn’t mean I have stop from having an interest on her. That doesn’t mean she is no longer being my ideal type. This special place in my heart is always reserve for her. I have locked her in my here and I don’t intend to unlock it any time soon.

 

But........

 

Did she still have the same feeling as me?

 

What if I am the only who feel it this way?

 

Would she still remember today, the very exact date last year?

 

Did she actually love me?

 

~~~

 

With that he leave his little own world. Coming back to the reality. The harsh reality. The question that always left unanswered keep remains replayed in his own mind.

 

~~~

 

A pair of beautiful yet soft hand crawls from behind to in front hugging me. I can feel the head is resting comfortably in my back. I sniff the scent. The most mesmerizes and yet calming scent. I smile. Grabbing the hand in mine. Brought it to my lips and plant a kiss!

 

"Chagi" it still send me a shivers every time the words come from .

 

"Ne"

 

"Happy anniversary"

 

A kiss landed on my cheek.

 

"Saranghae, Kim Myungsoo"

 

"Nado Saranghae, Park Gyuri"

 

It’s been a year for me

It’s been a year for her..

It’s been a year for us and we are still counting...

 

 

 

with love i dedicated this to all gyul shipper.

i still have faith in them.

love you guys.

thank you.

=)