One Year From Now

One Year From Now

 

*Hara’s House*

“I don’t know what to do Cole, I just don’t I miss him so much.” Cried Goo Hara as she sobbed into her best friend Nicole’s arms

“shh, shh. It’ll be okay Hara. You’ll make it without him” comforted Nicole

“I won’t I loved him, I still do.” She cried even more

“I know you do but maybe this’s for the best.”

“I wish I could be in his arms right now. I want him back”

Little did she know his was suffering just as much as she is right now

“Junhyung please come out and eat. You need to get out of that room.” Exclaimed the B2ST leader Yoon Doojoon

“Doojoon, just leave me for now.” Replied a groggy and depressed Junhyung

Doojoon couldn’t take it anymore, he was tired of seeing his friend suffer, I got the room keys and barged it. Junhyung needed closure.

“Dude..” yelled Junhyung

“Look I know you miss her and you don’t want to talk about it but you need this Junhyung, you need someone to talk to.” Said Doojoon

“I don’t miss her. It was about time we broke up. I’m just tired from filming.” Replied Junhyung

“Stop lying. I know, we all know you miss her like crazy. Besides you can’t be tired from filming, you come home right after filming and go straight to your room. None of us has had a proper conversation with you in days.”

“I’m tired now would you get out?” snapped Junhyung

“Not until you admit the truth. I know this is hard right now but trust me it’ll help. You guys forced me to talk after I broke up with G.Na noona and look at me now.”

“But your relationship was different. You guys dated for what six months and you broke up cause of a huge fight and you just lost those feelings. We were together for almost two whole years and we broke up because we drifted apart but that doesn’t mean I loved her any less.”

“There you go. Keep going, it’ll help”

“I love her Doojoon. I loved her before we broke up, I loved her right after we broke up. I still love her. I don’t love her any less than the day I told her I love her. I want her back. Why did we have to break up, Doojoon? Why? I know she still loves me so WHY???” at this point Junhyung, the tough looking rapper from B2ST is now in tears

“maybe you should call her” suggest Doojoon “ I know this may make you miss her more but it’s the closure you need.”

Junhyung wanted to snapped at the leader so badly but he knew Doojoon was right called his ex-girlfriend, the women whom he still loved is exactly what he needs this moment.

*ring, ring*

“Hello?” Hara picked up

“Hara, it’s me.” Replied Junhyung

“bab…” she stopped herself. She knew she no longer had the rights to call him that. She knew he no longer belonged to her but she didn’t know that he miss hearing that as much as she missed calling him that. “Junhyung Oppa”

“I just want to talk.” His voiced sounded tired, depressed, hurt. She knew all this was because of her and she can’t help but feel even more upset because of it.

He continued “ Look, I’m not here saying I want you back or anything but I miss you, Hara. I miss you. I miss our late night dates. I miss hugging you and kissing you. I miss calling you my honey. I miss our long lasting phone calls. I miss our super sweet texts. I miss the effect you can have on me. I miss being able to call you mine. I miss us.”

By this point she was in tears just trying to control her cries but he heard them all.

“I miss you too Oppa.” Was all she could reply

By this point he knew for sure she missed him just as much as he missed her. At the same time he knew they can’t be together. At least not right now.

“Hara, I know we’ve broken up but I want you to know I will always love you. I will always support you how ever I can. I will always think of you and I will always remember the times we’ve spent together as a couple. The happy or the sad.”

“Same here Oppa. I love you. Always have, always will.”

“Can you promise me something?”

“You know I want to but I can’t” she replied full of guilt

“Please just one thing.” That was all the closure he needed. If she can promise him this he knows he might be able to go back to the old Yong Junhyung

“okay… I promise. What is it?”

“Promise me that you will always love me and remember the moments we shared together. Promise me that if a year from today you still love me the way you do right now or more you’ll give us a second chance.”

“I promise Oppa. I promise I will always love you and remember all the moments we’ve shared together. I promise that if a year from today I still love you like I do now or more I’ll give us a second chance.”

He was relieved, overjoyed, relaxed. He was glad that maybe just maybe he’ll have another chance with the women he thought he was gonna marry. So was she.

“okay, a year from now 10 o clock we meet at the window seat of the café where we first became a couple. If both of us shows up it means we will give this relationship a second chance but if only one of us or neither of us show up we are done for good and will remember this relationship as a beautiful story we once shared together.” His voice no longer sounds too down but hopeful that this reunion will actually happen.

“ Okay I promise.”

“Good night Hara, sweet dreams. I love you. Always have, always will.”

“Good night Junhyung oppa. I love you too. Forever and always.”

With that the former couple drifted off to sleep, with hopes of be able to be in each other’s arms once again, one year from now.

 

Here's the story. I'm sad to hear Junhara ended but I wish them the best. This is my first angst story so..

-2PMLuver