Sweet Gesture

Sweet Gesture [One Shot]

 

‘. . . . . . ’ Ricky repeated to himself as he shakily walked through the dorm halls with pillows on either sides of his ears. It was one of those nights again where  the thunder was growling at him from anywhere he hid. It scared the life out of him whenever he-

“AAAH!!” he squealed to the air once more as the thunder roared. He quickly spotted his destination. He ran then, bursting in the room recklessly and curling into a ball of shaking limbs on the floor.

“Jesus, what was that?” he heard L.Joe say from his bed. He’s here again in his hyung’s room where he’s grown fond of going. He couldn’t think of anywhere else to run to.

“L.Joe hyu-“ Ricky called terrified but cut short when the thunder roared again, making him shiver and squeak to himself.

“Come here” the blonde said, patting the spot on the bed next to him and Ricky did as told. He was balled up on his side facing L.Joe and burying himself under the covers. All the rapper could do was sigh to himself and join his dongsaeng under the blanket, holding him close. He held out his hand over Ricky’s head and caressed his fingers along the light hair strands softly.

Before he knew it Ricky was snuggled up close to his chest ready to fall asleep so he stopped.

“Hyung…” Ricky whimpered, the other complying by reaching his hand out once again but this time to his cheek smoothly. Ricky felt his cheeks flush and he couldn’t help but smile against those warm fingers. L.Joe chuckled to himself, rested his fingers at where he had been and tilted Ricky’s face up a bit. He leaned in and met his soft lips against Ricky’s own. He heard the younger gasp and he smirked shyly to himself, letting it go as if nothing was out of the ordinary. L.Joe closed his eyes and tried starting to drift off to sleep slowly when…

“Good night L.Joe hyung” he managed to choke out nervously with reddened cheeks before putting his lips to the other’s lightly, wrapping his arm around the blonde’s waist and pulling away. L.Joe’s mouth gaped slightly as he touched his lips with the pads of his fingers, feeling his face tint pink at the sweet gesture.

 


 

Author's Thoughts: Waa!

First story up and I hope it get lots of love <33

Kidding! We'll see ;;~;;

Please comment. Opinions and critique will be noted :D

Thank you for reading!

RickJoe Jjang! Woo! Haha. xD

I say this while my OTP is Chunjoe. Teehee~