Epilouge.

Giving Up Everything For Him

Kyuhyun had to admit that their wedding day , Hyukjae was so beautiful until he wanted to get married with him everyday. He was wearing a white suit – much to his disappointment – but it didn’t lessen the other’s beauty. The smile Hyukjae had on was mesmerizing until he wanted to cover it because he can tell that some of the guys that attended his wedding fell for it but no , Hyukjae is Kyuhyun’s now.

Their first night as newlyweds was still clear in his memory. In the past , it was always about his pleasure but now , he tries to give the other pleasure too. He remembered how Hyukjae squirmed and writhed in pleasure under him as he keeps on ing on the other’s sweet spot. Kyuhyun swore the other’s voice calling out his name was the most sound ever.

As they ended round one , Hyukjae gasped for breath as he pulled the other down to kiss him. “I love you.” Kyuhyun said as he stared deep into the other’s eyes who was teary. The other chuckled and circled his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck before pecking his lips. “I love you too.” Hyukjae said and the other pecked his neck. “Kyu..?” “Sorry Hyukkie but I think we might be doing a lot of rounds tonight.” “E-Eh?!”

The next day , Hyukjae was tired as hell. Who could blame him? They ended up making love for 5 rounds. Yup , making love. It used to be called but Kyuhyun changed it to a better name and the latter loved it. “Tired?” He heard a voice asked from next to him and he nodded. The latter chuckled before pulling him into his embrace.

“Let’s just sleep for today..” “But your work?” Hyukjae tried protesting but the other patted his head in order to comfort him. “It’s okay , I knew this was going to happen so I took the day off.” Kyuhyun said and the other smiled to him before snuggling onto his chest , inhaling the manly scent of his husband.

Later that evening , Kyuhyun woke up to cook something simple for his pregnant wife. Hyukjae was still sleeping , as usual. Hyukjae was now pregnant for 3 months and the husband couldn’t help but be excited of it. His mother would sometimes visit them and give advices to his wife about being pregnant and all. Kyuhyun was thankful that his mother understood him because he knew nothing about pregnancy.

Kyuhyun finally graduated earlier than expected because he wanted to become a reliable to Hyukjae while the other studies in the house. Kyuhyun became an engineer like how he wished and he was glad his salary was more than enough to support him , his wife and the unborn baby. At 8 months of pregnancy , it was confirmed that the unborn baby is a girl and they decided to go shopping.

Hyukjae now wore dress as it was easier to move in rather than wearing jeans and shirt. Almost half of the people seen him did not realize that he was a guy as he kept his hair long like how Kyuhyun wanted it to be. They bought a lot of baby stuff as the were anticipating the unborn baby and the cashier just chuckled at the amount of stuff they wanted to bought.

It was a calm evening when suddenly Hyukjae cried out in pain , Kyuhyun quickly rushed him to the hospital as his wife was turning pale panicked him. He remembered the latter’s pained face when giving birth and how tight his grip was on his hand. “You can do it!” He had yelled out and the other sighed out in relief when a cry of a new born baby was heard across the room.

“You did it. Good job.” Kyuhyun said as he pecked his wife’s closed eyelids. The baby was then settled in the husband’s embrace as the cries died down. “She’s pretty , just like you.” The husband said and the wife blushed. “She has your eyes.” Hyukjae stated when he stared at the baby who was now soundly sleeping. “What do you want to name her?”

“Juniel.”

Juniel was a bubbly kid , quite a troublemaker but it was under control. Her smile is beautiful and she likes to cling onto her mother most of the time. She used to get bullied because both of his parents were male but it stopped when Hyukjae went to visit his daughter. Kyuhyun guess was that everyone was confused whether his wife was a male of female because of his personality.

Kyuhyun was now a successful engineer while Hyukjae was a housewife – he didn’t mind being one though. Juniel is now in kindergarten and would request her mother to bake cookies whenever she comes back from school and Hyukjae guessed she liked sweets because of his craving while carrying her in his stomach.

Sometimes , Juniel would visit her grandparents house and she had to admit that they looked quiet young. Maybe it was because her parents got married early and she smiled at the thought. She believe that her father and mother was a match made in heaven and nothing could make her thing otherwise.

“Umma! I’m home!” A toddler yelled out as she ran across the apartment in search of her mother. She then spotted her mom standing in the doorway with a shocked face as he held something in his hands. “What’s that?” Juniel asked eagerly as she tries to snatch it away from her mother. “I’m pregnant again.” She heard his mother whispered and the toddler froze a bit.

“I’m going to be a sister?! That is so cool!” She celebrated as the mother just kept quiet. He didn’t know whether this was a good news or bad news. When Kyuhyun got back from work , Juniel had excitedly ran to him and informed him about Hyukjae’s pregnancy. The father’s eyes were wide in shock as he stared at his wife.

It turns out he had been pregnant for 2 months but because he was skinny , they didn’t notice the slight bulge in Hyukjae’s stomach. This time , the doctor had predicted that their baby will be a boy this time and Kyuhyun couldn’t be more happier. Having a daughter and doing all girly things sometimes made him question himself whether he was manly enough but now that he’ll have a son , he gets to teach him how to be strong and drive bullies away.

And as usual  , cravings , mood swings , childish fights , swollen feet and lastly , tiredness. “Is bearing a baby this hard?” Juniel had questioned one day when her father took her out to the park. Kyuhyun nodded. “And you , as a girl , should know the pain.” He said and tapped his daughter’s cute little nose. The toddler pouted.

“Then I’ll take care of umma! Appa better buy what umma wants though.” She said as she tugged her father’s sleeves and the other smiled. “Of course , my baby.” Kyuhyun said and held Juniel’s small hands in his.

When the boy was born , Kyuhyun named him Youngwoon since it sound manly. It came out to be true. Youngwoon turned out to be very manly and he chase the bullies away from Juniel – that was what Hyukjae liked about him. He also escorts his mother shopping , unlike his carefree mom , there are some erts that are after him so he had to be there in place of his father.

“Umma , how did you and dad get together?” Youngwoon had asked out of curiosity. Hearing the unexpected question , Hyukjae eyes got teary. He remembered his pain , desperation , struggles , anxious , insanity and how broken he was. Kyuhyun who heard it immediately blocked his wife’s ears and dragged the latter to their room.

He held Hyukjae’s hands and kissed them lightly. The other was taken aback by his husband’s sudden action. “Forget about the past Hyukkie , now I love you and you alone.” Kyuhyun said and his wife smiled weakly. If his words weren’t comforting enough , he was left with one more choice – kiss. Whenever they kiss , it always feel as if it was their first and would always leave Hyukjae a blushing mess.

“I love you too.” He heard his wife whispered as he was shy and Kyuhyun smiled to himself before pushing his wife to lay on the bed. The latter blushed bright red. “Umma! Appa! What are you doing in there? It’s dinner! We’re hungry!” They heard their two kids whine and Hyukjae pushed his husband to sit before giving him an embarrassed smile.

Kyuhyun growled inwardly. Now that he have 2 kids , it was hard to be in an intimate moment with his wife and that kind of upset him but seeing Hyukjae’s smile whenever they were playing around was enough for him to let them interrupt their moments.

Kyuhyun sighed looking at how his kids was eating , it was as if they hadn’t eaten in years. Hyukjae just chuckled in respond before wiping their chins with the napkin. “Umma’s cooking the best!” They both said and thumbs up. “How ‘bout daddy?” The kids looked at their father and think. “Appa’s words of advice is the best!”

Hyukjae quirked an eyebrow. “What advice?” Kyuhyun chuckled nervously – it was about how to be a man to which he trained Youngwoon very hard until he got bruises that his wife was mad of. “N-Nothing.” The wife pouted. “You’re lying to me.” “It’s a secret between a father and a son.” “Then what does that make me?” He demanded , still pouting.

“My beautiful wife , you idiot.” Kyuhyun sighed out as he pulled Hyukjae into his embrace in defeat. The two kids palmed their cheeks as they run towards their bedrooms , yelling “We’re full! Goodnight!” The husband mentally applause for himself as he possessively bit on his wife’s collarbone. “What are you doing? Other people can see it!” The wife scolded.

The husband pouted and nuzzled his face in the crook of his wife’s neck. “I’m just marking what’s mine.” Hyukjae chuckled and kissed Kyuhyun hair. The husband then stared into his wife’s eyes before closing them as they kissed. It was an innocent kiss at first but then turned out into something else the reader might like to imagine.

“Appa , where’s umma?” Juniel asked  the next day as she applied jam on her bread. “In bed.” “Why?” Youngwoon then asked. “Because he’s still tired.” “Hmm? What did you guys did last night?” His daughter wondered out loud and Kyuhyun panicked. “Nothing that you need to know.” “Oh , I’m sorry you guys had to make breakfast by yourselves.” Hyukjae said as he went out of the bedroom wearing his husband’s oversize shirt that reached his middle thighs.

“It’s okay umma!” Juniel cheerfully said before pushing her mother back into her parent’s room. “Umma should just rest for today!” Hyukjae was guided to sit on the bed. Youngwoon then brought a tray of his mother’s breakfast while Kyuhyun made hot chocolate for him. They spent the morning sharing breakfast but they didn’t mind. As long as each member of their family is happy , everything’s fine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Congratulations guys! You had just read over 8,000++ words xD (but it still isn't satisfying to me) Did you guys like the ending? Special thanks to: bonna_mag , kiki-chan , Hyuk_Jae , analee592 and Its_Why for upvoting this story!

To my beloved subscribers and readers ,

Thanks for commenting and reading! ♥ I'm sorry I don't reply to all of your comments but I read all of them! I even review it everyday , I swear. ^^ You know , this week was stress. /glomps on you/ My country has election 6th May and it's chaos. People fighting here and there. My parents even bought extra food in case they fought and we aren't able to go outside. OH AND I WATCHED IRON MAN 3! DAMN! IT WAS SO COOL! /sparkling eyes/ You guys should really watch it. xD

Okay back to the story - I'm gonna miss it. I created this story because of loneliness (but now it decreased because of my tsundere boyfriend he's cute I tell ya) Woaw , this is like the most shortest story I ever written but it is full of feelings. It was a nice time spending 2 months with you guys! My next story will be HaeHyuk! ....I think? xD

Anyway guys , I love you! (Boyfriend please don't misunderstand xD) Feel special! Don't forget that!

- ♥ Shin Ha Ni