Oneshot

Cooking for you

 

You rolled over your bed, trying to hide from the sunlight that was entering your room by the window. You were so tired after a week full of work and studies. You just wanted to sleep all day long but it looked like the sun wouldn't let you do it.

 

You rolled again, opening slowly your eyes and looking at the ceiling. You felt all your muscle hurting, it looked like some truck had passed over you. You were currently studying at a college in Seoul, so you had to leave your parents house and live by your own. To make it possible you had to also start working and gain money. It was worth though. You were learning what you wanted and it made you happy.

 

But the sad thing was that you missed your parents and brother. At least you had your boyfriend, Lee Sungyeol. You had met him two years ago at the college and your friendship grew so much that you were not even surprised when you realized you had fallen for him. He was childish and cute but also tall and handsome. Although some people couldn't take him seriously, he was the type of person who would help and support you no matter what. Sungyeol made you really happy.

 

You whined, starting to sit up. You were feeling so lazy. And thinking about these things were making you want to stay even more on bed. You haven't even seen your boyfriend all week because of your work. You had so many things to do that you had to run from the college to work and you would got home only around 11 pm. You could only text and call him sometimes, but not always.

 

You almost jumped from the bed when you heard a loud sound coming from outside your room. “Is it a thief?” You thought with yourself but soon shook your head. You finally got up and walked slowly towards the door. You were already outside the room when you listened a sound again, seeing it was coming from the kitchen.

 

When you arrived in the kitchen your expression changed from fear to happiness. You couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of you. Inside your kitchen was your boyfriend, full of flour on his face and apron. Over the counter there are some eggs, plates and many other objects, and all of them looked already used.

 

Sungyeol looked up at you and his eyes widened. He was surprised to see you there.

 

Y-You are already up...” He mumbled and you smiled even more.

Yes... What are you doing here, huh?” You joked walking towards him and stopping by his side.

I want to make a surprise... But looks like I'm not so good at this.” He pouted a little and you giggled.

You're so cute, Yeol...”

 

He looked at you and smiled when saw you smiling to him. You put on of your hands in his chubby cheeks and took off the flour from there. He blushed a bit when noticed he was dirty and looked away, embarrassed.

 

Don't need to cook for me, oppa...”

But...” He pouted again but then looking at you. “You worked so hard this week and I thought you'd be tired so I decided to cook for you... But... I think I'm not that good.” He smiled sheepishly.

Thank you, really. You're the best boyfriend.” You laughed and kissed one of his cheeks.

Am I?” He laughed and hugged you by the waist.

Oh god, oppa! I'm full of flour now!”

 

You complained but he just laughed with his childish laugh hugging you even more tight making your pajama get all dirty with flour and other more things that were on his apron. You end up laughing too while we was spinning you around. Soon you felt his soft lips against yours. You cheeks got a little red but you were smiling between the kiss.

 

When the kiss ended, Sungyeol put his forehead against yours while looking at your eyes. One of his hands went to your hair and started to it.

 

Sorry for screw up the surprise...” He said quietly even thought you were the only ones in the house.

It's ok... I love how you care about me.” You smiled for the nth time. “Even though sometimes you are a brat.”

Yah!” He moved away a little, frowning. You just laughed.

Come on, let's go to Starbucks eat something.” You held his hand, taking him to your room, where you were going to change your pajamas.

I want an americano~” He sang and laughed just like you.

 

 

 

End.