My dream. A reality.

Blue Eyes Baby

 

"What happened?"  A girl's voice suddenly broke out in the silence.

I took away the book that i had used to cover my face and saw a girl staring right at me. She had blue eyes that was sparkling even in the dark. It was 3am and i was at the park, trying to get some alone time. It was hard to get over everything. One moment everything is in my hand and then it's gone. That stupid variety show.Why did she even signed up for that? Even after it had all ended, she still haven't ended IT. I'm talking about Seohyun. Yes, it's true, we are going out. And then the management thought that it'd be good for her to have some exposure and asked her to join the whole WGM mania. Soon, i found myself losing the only girl i dedicated the past three years to someone she barely even knows. 

 

All that i've got was a letter that say, "I'm sorry i guess i really did fall in love with YOnghwa oppa" and then a heart wrenching heartbreak. Lucky me. All i wanted was some alone time and this girl appeared out of nowhere, wait. IT's 3am. She's not a ghost right? I asked myself.

 

"Hello!!!!!!" She shouted in front of me, waving her hands in front of my face.

 

"Yes, hi!" I responded to her. I guess i was in a daze. Wait i'm speaking in English. That's weird. I didn't know that there's Caucasians living around the neighborhood. Ahhhh.. Kyuhyun! It's blue eyes. Blue eyes= Caucasian.

 

"You seem to love to daydream, don't you,"the stranger said again, this time she's already sitting by my side. "Are you not day dreaming now? Hi, my name is Baby," she said as she looked at me with those blue eyes again.

 

"Oh hi! I'm Kyuhyun." I replied briefly and braced myself for one of those hysterical moments all girls seemed to have once i introduced myself, but to my surprise, she did nothing of the sort. Instead, she looked calm and very normal. No spazzing or anything.

 

"Ahh. Kyuhyun. You look very depress. Going out at this time, you must be really depressed," she said, now her whole body turned towards me.

 

"Hmm.. let me see.girlfriend?" I nodded.

 

Why did you react Kyuhyun? Why did you just answered her question? She might be a paparazzi but she don't look like it though.

 

"ahh..so breakup huh? Me too," she then turned her body away from me. She started tearing up and all of a sudden, i found myself hugging her.

 

"Not to worry," she said in a muffly voice, still in my arms, "One day, i'm gonna find myself an angel who won't hurt me the way that he did. May be someone like you," I pulled away when i heard the last statement.

 

"Why me?" I asked, curious as to why she could have made that statement.

 

"Because you just feel like an angel. And you look like one too. Maybe one day, i'll see you in broad daylight and you'd be smiling. Maybe then i'd see my angel," she said before totally breaking free from my hug.

 

"I would have fall in love with you stranger but i can't. My status won't allow it. Goodbye," she said before she tiptoed to give me a kiss on my lips. She turned her back and disappeared right after.

 

 

A FEW WEEKS LATER

 

"YA! Still thinking about that ghostly girl you THINK you've met?" Ryeowook shouted out loud in the dressing room.

 

"REALLY?!" Eunhyuk started walking towards me and shook me as soon as he reached me. "Forget about it already. I swear it's just you dreaming. You don't even know her name."

 

"Her name's Baby."i replied softly.

 

"Haish! I didn't know the break up was that hard on you. Be strong!" Leetuek told me as he hold onto my shoulder.

 

It's been a few weeks now. I still can't get her out of my mine. Somehow i wished what she said would be reality. I wished for it every night. Surprisingly, i got over Seohyun so easily but thing is even though i know nothing about her, she was the one i can't get over with. 

 

*******************************************************

 

The company was having a party to commemorate our comeback, and i was dragged to it since i was part of the reason why there was even a party in the first place. It was held at an open field and i didn't like the idea of it, especially with the hot weather that we've been experiencing lately.

 

"Kyuhyun." I heard her voice. I turned around, looked around but i didn't see her anywhere.

 

"Everyone! I would just like to tell you guys that we have a very special guest here today. She's from America. She works as an actress as well as a singer there and she would be doing some recording with you guys. She is considerably famous there and this would help you guy have an edge over the other artiste so i hope you guys will cherish this opportunity. Can we give her a round of applause. Her name is Lee Shin Ae." Our company director then gestured for the person to come up to the stage so that he could introduce her to the company. 

 

"Annyonghaseyo. I am Lee Shin Ae. It's true that i came here to record some songs with you guys, but another reason why i'm here and not other company is because, a few weeks ago, i came here and i met someone. He was one of my inspirations for this album that i'm releasing soon. So i told him that i'd meet him in broad daylight one day. Kyuhyun?" she called out for me suddenly. I was actually busy taking a drink when i heard my name being called out and had almost choked.

 

I turned around to see her, Baby. How could i have not recognized that voice? She then spotted me and walked towards me. At the corner of my eye, i saw Seohyun's deathly glare but i couldn't be bothered with it cause i was mesmerized by Baby.

 

"Hi. Found you," She said before hugging me.

 

"So, are you in love with me now?" she asked me with those familiar blue eyes.

 

I didn't reply but instead pulled her in for a deep kiss.

 

"That would be my revenge to you for just walking away the last time." I said before kissing here again.

 

"That would be for making me think of you every second of the day ever since you abruptly came in and out of my life."

 

I kissed her again and said,

 

"And that would be yes. I am crazily in love with you, you don't even know it!"