Beginning of a New School Year

One Last Jump

 

Dear Diary,

I think... I'm falling in love. It all started with this boy. The moment I laid eyes on him I knew he was perfect. He had that bright white smile and that sparkle in his eyes that anyone would be head over heels for. I just wish one day he would notice me. I wish that one day I could live up to his level. He's a high jumper and the star of the track team. His body is flawless, muscular from head to toe. Then there's me. I'm a geek... with glasses. The type that people just pass by without even acknowledging. My main focus in life is school. I want to get into the university of my dreams. But only being a high school kid, I have got a long way to go. Back to my track team star future boyfriend... I met him (officially) over summer, although I have seen him around the school quite a bit since last year. We have mutual friends, their names being Key, Onew, and Jonghyun. Oh, the track star's name you ask? Well his name is Choi Minho. What a dreamy name to match such a dreamy boy. *drools* Anyways, class starts in a couple minutes and it is a brand new school year... And Choi Minho just walked through the door. Ahh >< wish me luck!

Love, Taemin.

 

A new school year meant starting fresh despite how the previous year went. For Taemin, this year had already been off to a good start. I mean imagine how'd you feel if your crush just walked into your classroom on your first day of school. It's such a brilliant heart pounding feeling! Taemin could feel his legs growing weak as the tall black haired boy took a few steps into the classroom. Taemin gazed up at his smile as Minho greeted his friends. Suddenly Taemin felt a poking behind his back.

"Taemin-ah! Yah!" Key hissed. "What is wrong with you? It's only the first day of school and you're already dazed."

"Sorry," Taemin apologized and adjusted his glasses.

"So are you looking forward to a new year?" Key grinned. Taemin softly smiled and replied, "You bet!" Then Taemin's eyes shifted to the empty seat next to him, which wasn't empty for long.

As Minho sat down, he noticed Taemin's face, "Oh I'm sorry, was somebody sitting here." Taemin, eyes wide, mouth slightly open, shook his head. "Then I guess it's alright if I sit here then." Minho smiled. Even his eyes smiled along with the soft smile of his lips.

The homeroom teacher came in. He was a middle-aged man, tall and thin. He put on a pair of reading glasses and began reading off the attendance.

“Choi Minho?” “Here.” Taemin could feel his heart pounding. His voice is soft and sweet just like the rest of him, Taemin thought. He had been gazing at him so much that it didn’t even occur to him that the teacher had called his name. “Lee Taemin?”

“Lee Taemin!”

“Oh, um, here!” He raised his hand then his cheeks swelled into a rose red color.  

Then began the first day of school. 

 

A/N:

Ahh, sorry the first chapter is short, I promise things will get better later on! ^^