Missing You

Missing You

 

Missing You Oneshot
 
Niel fanfiction Teentop 
 
"I guess I mistook between you and her, because of her back that looks like yours. When I see her I think about you. You are lingering, you smiling at me. Your way of talking that made me smile, the perfume that I gave to you. If I make her just like you and love her, can I forget you then" 
 
NIEL POV
 
I see her again. The same girl who have wavy girl just like my past girl. She was beautiful, charming, and perfect. Oh no, i think about you again. Niel ! Snap out if it ! She's not here with you again. That girl was just a girl who look likes just the same like your girl from back. Wait, why is this happening. I greeted her !
"Eeuumm... I'm sorry.." 
"Is there's something i can help for you?" That girl ask me.
"Eung? ah... yes. Whats your name?" i ask her.
"My name is HyoAh. Kim HyoAh. And you?" 
"Daniel. Ahn Daniel, but you can just can call me Niel" i said.
"Ahh... Niel is such a great name !" she said cheerfully. That cheerful tone was just like you, Hyona-ya... 
I smiled because i found my angel again. If i change her to Hwang Hyona and loving her... I can forgot you. Right Hyona-ya?

 

"The traffic accident of emotion, with the guilt I cannot look at you directly
Even if I avoided your eyes I would be caught immediately, so I look down with eyes without truth
I seek her in you, I hate myself but I cannot help it
I still want her, not you, love changes again
But it is not the time yet. You met me and you loved me
Our love has no true heart. There’s head but no heart. Our relationship is an empty cracker"
 
"Can i ask you a favor?" 
"What is it?" 
"Would you be my girlfriend?" 
"What? But we just meet today" she asked me. 
"I know but i kinda like you at the first sight" 
"Niel... You know what? I think i like you too" she's blushing. Wait... What is this. I never feel this before when i ask you to be my girl Hyona-ya... What is it? Is our love just a traffic accident. Our love is just eye love. Just by appearance not looking trought each our hearts? God.. Please tell me this is all are lies. Wait... Is this girl is you Hyona? I look for you in her's eyes but i cant find you. Even thought i already remember our days together.. I still dont want you to comeback to my life. All i want is her... Not you.. What should i do? Does our love doesnt have any heart?
"Nieel!" 
"uh?oh? Whats wrong HyoAh?" 
"You're keeping looking into my eyes ! that creeps me out!" She pinched my nose. Hyona.. Our love just an empty cracker. 

 

"It’s not you, and that’s why I wanted to make her like you more. I missed you, and that’s why I wanted to make her resemble you more. One night, just one night, I will find you in her
I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry, I hope she can replace you"
 
The sky turns dark already. I and HyoAh we're sitting on my couch in my apartement. I wrapped my arms on her waist. We we're cuddling on the couch look at the shining stars in the sky. I use to this with you us isnt Hyona? But uf we do this you will talk about your days and your past with a lot of expression. 
"HyoAh... tell me about youre past day" I asked her. I want her to be more like you Hyona..
"My past? Well its full of bad memories. So i dont want to remeber it" She said holding my hand and rub it softly. Hyona.. I miss your stories.. Please.. Comeback to me. 
"Niel... What are you thingking? Why you have a teary eyes?" HyoAh look at me with a worried face. I cupped her face, looking deep into her brown eyes. Trying to find you in her eyes. But the result was zero. Just one night.. I'm gonna found you in her eyes.. I'm sorry Hyona.. I'm sure she can replaced you in my heart. I was thingking so many thing, until i fall a sleep in her hug. 

 

"You don’t know yet, that you can have my body but not all my heart
Our love song ain’t got no soul, there’s no soul, it’s too cold
Please understand me who cannot reach both hands out and say I’m sorry and I love you"
 
NO ONE POV
 
HyoAh rub Niel brown hair softly and full of loves when she see Niel we're sweating.. Niel was having a nightmare she thought to herself. 
"H-Hyona.." A name but not er name was just slide out from Niel lips. Making HyoAh wonder. Who is this girl? Why Niel having a nightmare and saying this girl name. HyoAh stand up and look into the book shell while Niel was having a bad dream. 
-Niel dream- 
"H-Hyona.."
"Niel.." 
"Look. Hyona, you may have my body but my hearts is only for her" 
"Niel.. What about our love song in our 1st anniversary?" 
"That was all a fake... When im listening to it again.. I cant feel the soul, and the song was to cold. Our love aint got no soul" 
"Niel.. How could you.." 
"I'm sorry and i-" Niel try to reach out Hyona's hand but he just cant. Hyona was already left from her vision. 
"I'm sorry and i love you" 

 

"When I want to see you I will go to her. I know I’m selfish but what can I do
When I miss your scent I will be hugged in her arms. I know I’m selfish but what can I do
It cannot be like you, I will keep thinking about you
But what can I do, it is too hard to be alone
The time without you is killing me" 
 
HyoAh look at a photo album. It was pink and there's a text 'Ahn Daniel ❤ Hwang Hyona'. So... This is her..  Hyoah talk to her self. 
"H-HyoAh?" Niel shout off her name. Quickly, Hyoah replaced the book back and run to niel.
"Oh gosh ! Niel are you alright!?" HyoAh got panicked. 
"Hug me" 
"What?" 
"Hug me in your arms" 
HyoAh hug niel. Try to make Niel feel comfortable. She patted Niel head a few times so he can sleep well. Niel.. Dont hide thing from me.

 

"There’s nothing to vanish, you won’t come back anyways
Even if she replaced you, if there is someone who can replace you
That someone cannot be you. Only I am getting more in pain" 
 
In the morning.. HyoAh wake me up and serve me an apple pie. She turns out just like my girl. After we eat, she dragged me into a walk. We talk in a very romantic way. Until i just realize where am i standing. Hyona's grave. 
"Why you take me here?" 
"You think i dont know about her?" She giggles. 
"Annyeong ! I'm HyoAh.. Niel new girlfriend. I hope you dont mad at us" she greeted Hyona politly. 
"Niel.. I think there's something you want to say right?" she asked me then stepback trying to make a private conversation between me and Hyona. 
"Hey.. Hows your day? I hope it was just fine.  I learn something after meeting her. Even if she replaced you.. She cant be you. If i try to make her like you. I'm the one whose gonna in pain. I hope she can replace you" Niel kiss the tip of the stone then, came near to HyoAh. 
"Enough?" 
"Yes.. More than enough" Niel smiles. 
"Lets go home.."
"Okay lets go" 
Once again, Niel look at the grave and give a very sweet smile. 
'I hope you're happy to see me happy' he thought to himself and walk away with HyoAh being by his side.