Lousy dancer

U-KISS Imagines/one shots

 

Practicing dancing alone in the middle of the night. You were specialized in modern dance but you longed to learn hip hop dance. So you took the opportunity to practice your lousy hip hop skill during this hour in the studio. You only lit up one of the light, trying your best to avoid any attractions. 
 
You were sweating crazily. You tried to nail this one move, but it was so hard to grasp the point. Kevin came out of nowhere and came so close to you from behind you could felt his heartbeat against your back. He took your hands and guided you the right way to do the routine.
 
You felt shy because he was so close to you. After all, he is one of the most famous idols and to let him see your lousy dance skill was the last thing you planned to do on Earth. 
 
He laughed softly whenever he was you struggling doing some difficult steps and you laughed along to shake of the awkwardness. 
 
After one hour or so, both of you collapsed on the floor, totally exhausted. The air was thick with sweat and vapours. And you felt so hot! Of course because of the dance session but also, it was the first time you were alone with Kevin. You mentally slapped yourself for allowing your heart to beat so wildly. 
You peeked your eyes through the mirrors and saw that Kevin was lying down too, facing the opposite. You closed your eyes, trying to shake off whatever nasty thoughts coming to your mind.
Your heard gliding noise but you ignored it. After a few moments, you felt a pair of lips crashed on yours. You opened your eyes and Kevin was kissing you. 
 
He kissed you delicately, but forceful enough to send the shiver down your spine