{CHAPTER 2}

Until Forever

He look deep into my eyes.Then he whisper straight to me."I miss you Yoona, I miss you so much." With that my vision started to get blury all of sudden.My head is just like spinning before the last thing I remember, ' I FALL TO THE GROUND AND SOMEBODY HELD ME'

-------~

                                                                         

'Dump!!!' I fell to the ground."Omo.................!!!!!!" I yell on the to of my lungs.

I slowly open my eyes.*blink*blink*blink

Where am I??? Ehhhh???? Wait this is my room?!?!?! I try to got up.

"Awww, Awww my back...."I groun again. 'Oh crap, my back pain like hell'

I finally got up and land on my bed....'My bed is a mess like I just having a fight with my monster here.' HAHA like I am strong enough:p

I try to think straight....'So I am having that dream again...'now I can think  clearly~

'This is the 3th time this week...Why did I often to dream this kind of dream these day really???'I thought.

I always dream to be in a strange place mostly in that forest and happen to saw some strange things like that girl and boy I saw last night......

Suddenly that hit me hard to remember what had that 'strange' handsome boy said...." I miss you Yoona, I miss you so much".

'How can he know my name???'to your information, the majority of people that I know is very small( yeh people I admit it!).

How can possible I know that super duper handsome boy?!?!?! (' great this is the 100th I prise him')

But there is something weird about him. The way he looked at me is so different.

'It full of feeling that I never known before.....It's like his is full of miss and LOVE.......***'

"LOVE!?!?!?! hahaha Yoona you must still be dreaming" I laugh at my self hardly.....!

'Good now you are surely unstable Yoona. So much talking to your self here' my brain slap me....

I peek the clock on my bed side table..'Its only 4.00a.m. now.'

I decided to not follow my 'not so stable' brain in the so early morning and take another nap before going to the school.

I laid back and close my eyes slowly.I'm trying to take a rest but my heart keep buzy asking who is that boy and how did he know my name??

A second later I drove into the LALALAND again with the unanswer questions.............. 

 

--------------------

How was it???? 

boring???*sorry:(

please subscribe 4 me(@~@)