1/1

I'm Your Present, Gukkie~

The sound of vegetables chopping on the wooden board was heard throughout the apartment. Himchan winced as the knife slipping and scratched his finger. this thumb, the boy went to find the first aid kit.

“I should really ask mom how to cook, or I wouldn’t be in this mess.” He said to himself before wrapping a bandage around his thumb. “Now where was I…ah, slicing the carrots?” The clumsy ulzzang read aloud from the instruction from the cook book he found in the house.

Placing the book back, Himchan continued on chopping. He began to take back his comment regarding the instruction a piece of cake.

However, just within the next half hour, he had lost count of how many times he almost sliced his fingers off. Huffing at his utter pathetic work, he was determined to complete even if he had to sacrifice his hands.

"Yongguk always makes things looks so easy...even cooking! But no matter, I can do this!" Himchan smiled confidently at himself.

No matter how hard it was, he was going to do it. It was the least he could do for his boyfriend on this special day. Or that was what he thought he could do for Yongguk: a warm meal right after he came back from work, and maybe something else.

Himchan had no idea how someone celebrated their birthday, but it was alright, he never had anything big on his own birthday beside a hug and a kiss from his mother. Until recently that is, with Yongguk of course.

Then again, most of the time, Yongguk would missed the exact date (thanks to his work) and would celebrate it days after.

Glad that he didn’t make an explosion in the kitchen, Himchan smiled as he placed the lid cover on the cooking pot.

“I’ve been through a lot worse than this.” He proudly encouraged himself, before turning to his little Tatsmato and Yongguk’s Shishimato.

“Tats, Shishi, do you think there’s anything else I can give Yongguk?” Himchan asked. He noticed the slight look on Shishi’s face before the bunny held out a red ribbon. “A ribbon…oh you mean that we can wrap a present up?”

Himchan asked bluntly, receiving a nod from Tatsmato. “Alright, what present do you have in mind?”

Shishimato and Tatsmato both looked at each other, then back at Himchan who blinked several times of confusion.

Suddenly, the red Matoki took hold of Himchan’s shirt and dragged him to the bedroom, followed by Tatsmato.

Not before long, Shishimato and Tatsmato sighed out of satisfactory at their success: wrapping up a protesting and Himchan with the ribbons.

The poor ulzzang didn’t have to wait long though. A while later, the sound of the main door opened in Himchan’s ears.

Quickly, he tried to free himself from the knot, but to no avail and cursed himself as he pictured Yongguk confused since he didn’t receive any welcome surprise.

Himchan counted quietly to himself as Yongguk’s footsteps were getting closer and closer to their bedroom and shut his eyes for the upcoming awkwardness and embarrassment.

During his deep inner conversation with himself, Himchan was unaware of a pair of intense brown eyes burning a hole on his back.

Closing the distance between the idiot and him quietly, Yongguk climbed onto the bed and pulled the other to his direction.

Tapping the other's forehead lightly when the raven colored boy’s eyes widened slightly from shock, Yongguk sighed.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” Yongguk asked, causing Himchan’s face flush with redness. The shorter boy could only protest quietly and rustling about before he felt his chin being cupped by his boyfriend. “Good idea, I do like you under these ribbons.”

A smirk grew across Yongguk’s face as he began to undress the both of them.

“W-wait! T-this isn’t my idea. I-it’s all Shishi and Tats!...” Himchan continue to shout and sighed when he realize it was no use, that he had to accept his fate right now. “Tch, happy birthday honey.” Himchan gumbled.

Even though it wasn’t what the ulzzang had planned, Yongguk was still happy, which made everything good after all.

~

The shirtless Yongguk sat at the dining table, waiting impatiently for Himchan to prepare dinner for him despite the younger’s limping state but he insisted.

And Yongguk was hungry after all. Even if his other hungers were satisfied, he hated to admit that his stomach wasn’t.

He watched as the pants less Himchan walked through the kitchen wearing only a large, oversized t-shirt that went down to his flawless thighs and legs, holding a plate of his cooking.

“I haven’t tasted them yet.” Himchan admitted, placing the food in front of his boyfriend. “So I don’t know how it’ll taste.”

Yongguk smiled and seated Himchan onto his lap. The younger boy just giggled and fed his boyfriend the first bite, anticipating the results. “It’s not that bad.” Himchan heard Yongguk said and the older boy was about to place a kiss on the ulzzang before being blocked by the spoon.

“Yah, you could always ask for a kiss instead of an indirect one.”

As Himchan was about to say something, he was interrupted by another surprise kiss from his boyfriend and groaned as Yongguk laid Himchan down on the empty side of the table before kissing the ulzzang’s beautiful neck.

“Yongguk, wait. There’s actually another surprise I have for you.” Himchan said as he pulled his boyfriend’s face away.

The other stared at him lovingly and waited for the last surprise, surely it isn’t as better than what was in front of him already.

“You know how lately I’ve been feeling sick and like, having mood swings?” Himchan asked as he sat back up. He played with his fingers as Yongguk nodded. “Well I went to the doctor’s today and…”

Before his huswife could even finish, Yongguk let out a low and y gasp. “Himchan…don’t tell me…”

Himchan nodded shyly. He looked up at his husband and hugged him by his neck. “I’m pregnant.” He watched as Yongguk cheered out of control and giggled at the huge smile the other had on.

“That’s amazing, baby.” Yongguk lowly said as he bumped their foreheads together. He kissed Himchan’s lips lightly and smiled wider.

Himchan smiled back. He buried himself into Yongguk’s neck and inhaled his scent. “I’m going to be a daddy soon.” He heard Yongguk say and felt as he poked Himchan’s stomach.

“Well, daddy-soon-to-be, I hope you love your present.”

Yongguk smiled again. He gave Himchan one more kiss before staring into the ulzzang’s eyes deeply. “I do.” Yongguk added. “And I will always love you, and the baby.”

“You’re so cheesy.”

“I know I am…can we take this into the bedroom?”

“But baby, I’m sore~”

Yongguk pouted. “Please~ it’s my birthday~”

“Alright, alright, fine. But don’t go too rough on me.”

“But wouldn’t that help the baby?”

“Shut up.”

Aigoo, our Bang leader is turning…23, in Korean age, 24!

Let’s not let that beautiful gummy smile disappear and always leave Yongguk smiling okay, BABYZ?

Happy Birthday Yongguk ah! <3

 

P.S.: I'll be updating, 'We have Different Lives' in a few more minutes. Hope you will enjoy it ^^

hope you enjoyed this oneshot too!

thank you!

^^