She's A She Wolf In The Closet

The Obsessed Fan boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

►You who came from the stars-Younha

Im Yoona

It’s been almost two months since I became a run-away superstar. Not that I’m complaining, really, but I heard that our company’s search for me had become less tight—it just saddened me.

Maybe a bit.

Does it mean that I am not their biased talent star anymore? Does it mean they found someone who is brighter and shinier star than I am? How about manager Taeyeon? How’s she? Had she forgotten about me?

“What are you thinking about, pabo?”

I’m completely swirled down to reality once a steaming hot bowl of Ramen was in contact on my bare face. Kris, the jerk did it. It was the adrenaline rush which made me gasped a little and pushed him away, harder than I imagined. He stumbled a few steps away then laughed. It was too good for him that the hot food dint spill on his entire face. I bet there would be no white pearl set of teeth will be shown up on his face; he would be a big crying baby.

“Whatever I’m thinking about, it’s out of your business. Don’t you dare do that prank again. It’s not funny.” I quickly stated at him while he sat across me after re-gaining his composure.

“Yes mam! It’s just, you looked like a lost puppy. Is it wrong to worry about my pabo?” his thick eyebrows creased together while shooting me his worried eyes. He’s not kidding anymore. He looked so manly and angelic at the same time.

And y.

I shook my head to delete those dirty thoughts away. ‘No Yoona! He’s a jerk! He almost burn your pretty face with a volcanic bowl of Ramen, remember?’ my subconscious re-assured me. I gave him back a hard stare.

“Is your worriedness is an enough reason to burn my face? You should call my name and tell me like a normal friend should do. ‘Yoona-ssi, is something bothering you? You can tell me about it, you know.’ How’s that?  Doesn’t it sounds more like worried?”

My mouth was in gaped literally when his reaction was the least I expected. He pouted.

Kris.Giant.Wu.Yifan.Is.Pouting.

How cute? I mean EW! He’s gross! For a fully grown up man, it didn’t fit him. It’s not his style! Like seriously!

“Aw. So you just treated me like a friend. I thought I was your best boy friend.” He touched his chest like acting like crumpling his heart.  Boyfriend? How could he use that term leisurely? He doesn’t even have the tiniest qualification in ‘My Dream Boyfie’ list.

Maybe slight.

“Yeah. I’m sorry if it hurts your pride. You’re not my type.” It’s supposed to be a a joke. It’s really. But his face fell. It was a nanosecond reaction but I caught it. He was hurt. And I didn’t know why, I am too. He laughed forcedly hiding the former emotion into a façade.

“I know. I don’t have a single chance for a superstar like you.” He stated. And it made my heart tightened more.

 

-------

It was almost night when we decided to go out to eat. The search for me isn’t that tight anymore so we guess, it’s not that bad lurking around the town as long as I’m in a disguise. I mean, we are just going to munch a little and then voila! Go back here, in the boring apartment.

The time I opened my small wardrobe I jumped back in total shock while seeing a big doll curling inside it. I shrieked and Kris came quickly inside my room. He asked what’s wrong and I pointed the wardrobe. He went closer there. His expression was a bit shocked then he faced back at me, smiling slyly.

“It’s Sumin.”

What? Is that something to smile about? That sly-looking-fox girl. What she’s even doing there? Inside my room?

 

 

The three of us were sitting outside a Ramen restaurant. This one is different than the first one Kris and I have gone when the day I ran away.

Flashback: (Chapter 11)

“Don’t you have a car?!”

“No! I’m not the rich. Now can you please ride on my princess?” he wore his black helmet and hopped on it. “Hold my chest or you die!” *BRRRRRROOOOMMMM* the motorcycle rushed-off the downtown.

Dammit it was so fast! My hair is flying everywhere!

“Slowdown! You starnapper!” He grinned, “Hold on tightly! It’s going to be a death race now!”

“Oh Rea------------Woooahhh!” I gripped his chest tightly, “Hahaha! Told you!” I rolled my eyes.

THIS IDIOT! IF ONLY I DIDN’T NEEDED HIM THE MOST THIS TIME!

“What you want to eat?” He snatched me from the reality.

“Turkey de Roas

Please log in to read the full chapter