Closer

Crossed Between 7
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aerin grinned, "Hey! You're improving!" Woohyun looked up at her from his seat, "Well duh. It's cause I got the best teacher in the world!" Aerin nudged him, "Am not." He blinked, "To me you are."

She patted his head, "Aw. That's sweet but no, anyway class is over for today." Aerin headed out the music room with Woohyun trailing after her with his piano books in his hand, "Hey Aerin. I got something to ask you."

"Yes?" She asked as they walked side by side. "Who do you like?" He suddenly asked. "No one." Aerin answered simply. "Who do you like?" Woohyun asked again. Aerin furrowed her eyebrows, "No one!" Woohyun asked her the same question, "Who do you like?"

Aerin stopped and looked at him, "Damn. How many times are you going to ask?" A smile appeared on his face, "As many times until you say my name." It finally got to Aerin, and she took his books from his hands and whacked him with them as Woohyun held his arms up to defend himself, "Stupid flirt. Ugh!" Then she stalked way pushing his books back into his arms.

Woohyun was left chuckling, this girl never fails to amuse me. Aerin strode through the hallways with angry thoughts in her head, stupid guy. Stupid. Him and his stupid cheesy jokes. But unknowingly a small smile came upon her face.

"Aerin! Aerin!" Sungjong came up to her excitedly. "Yes?" She asked. Sungjong was smiling brightly and he was holding something in his hands, "I drew something for you!" Aerin chuckled at his bright attitude, "Really? What did you draw?"

Sungjong flipped the board over and on it was a picture of a tan kitten, it looked almost realistic. Each of the brush was in place, and the painting was painted in perfectly there were no stray marks anywhere.

"Woah, now that's seriously good. You did this yourself?" Aerin gaped as she stared at the painting in front of her. Sungjong nodded proudly. "That's amazing! Way better than what I can do. Why did you draw a kitten?" She asked.

"I use to have a cat, long time ago. I'm pretty fond of cats too, so I drew one. Here you go!" Su

Please log in to read the full chapter