Thats my Obsession

Thats My Obsession

 

Note: This is what I get from listening to 'Obsession' by GD X__X I wasn't planning to write anything, it just came out of nowhere. Ye be warned, there's slight fluff, maybe's, but hurt/angst, etc, and a tiny bit of blood. Just wanted to write something back in GD's early years with Noir. Your idea's would be most appreciated and helpfull, feel free to inbox me, as I really have no idea. lol. Enjoooy! ~ 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I’m going crazy. No I grow crazier. The more I meet you
My head gets fuzzy, my heart is confused, I don’t know what I’ll do either, Yeah
 
It’s my obsession, don’t curse me
That’s my obsession, don’t look away
It’s my obsession
Don’t tell me please, Don’t tell me, That’s my obsession
That’s my obsession
 
A young, new vampire woke up from his troubled sleep, yawning and curling himself around the blankets as the cold still had its affects under his skin. He blinked slowly, his hues looking at the older man, his sire, who was laying under the sheets beside him, his back turned from him. His mind reeled from events only days earlier, the way he'd been plucked off the street, with promises of a better life. So far, JiYong hated it. He had been told to eat the foods he wanted, because he would lose his taste for everything other than blood, and so that night he had binged on fizzy drinks and pizza. His body was hating him for it, and he needed blood. He had been locked in the spare room for three days, almost fearing he would go mad, his sire making him starve for blood until GD cried to be fed. 
 
The.....feeding's were horrible. He so loved the taste of his sire's blood, but it felt like poision to drink, the man telling him the taste would be better, and that every person's blood was different. JiYong slipped off the bed slowly, dressing himself, sneaking out the door and into the night. He just need to get out..fresh air was what he needed. Once he stepped outside, JiYong let out a sigh of utter relief, knowing he'd most likely get in trouble for stepping out alone. He was only a young vampire, after all, but he felt so much power in his veins. He walked the streets of London that night, wandering down paths in which crimes of the old centuries had been commited, hoping to find something to understand other than what he was going through right now.  
 
Hours had passed, and JiYong had eventually returned to the apartment, wiping the blood off his jaw with the back of his hand, he stepped in. All was quiet, so far...maybe Noir had still been sleeping. JiYong walked into the library, picking up his book, intending to read a while or until he next fell asleep, when a man's voice startled him. 
 
"And just where have you been for the past three hours?" Noir, his sire, asked. He stood in the doorway of that room, his eyes locking onto Jiyong's form. 
 
"I...I just..went out for a walk...I'm just..trying to understand.." He spoke softly. 
 
"Understand what, JiYong? Why I have kept you here for your own safety, and the safety of others?" Noir replied coldly, stepping more into that room, into the light of a lamp that made his skin look a horrid, sickly yellow. "You're barely three days old, and already you want to kill? You know we have the bloodbags, and the blood from myself if you need it.." Noir stood and knelt infront of JiYong, reaching his hand to Ji's cheek. "You must understand how important it is for you to stay here, with me..when you're ready, I will let you hunt humans.." He told him, gripping his chin rather tightly, looking into Ji's dark hues.
 
JiYong bit his lip slightly, nodding slowly. "I...I understand.." He spoke, giving in to Noir. He knew Noir was making the right decision for him, right? and maybe he was right..he wasn't ready yet.  He knew he was falling head over heels in love with this man, but at the same time, he held a lot of darkness that he seemed to pour out onto JiYong. 
 
Noir blinked, letting go of his chin "Good." With that being said, Noir leant in to kiss him, to which Ji obeyed. Ji wrapped his arms around his sire's body, gladly returning the kiss. Noir smiled into the kiss as it was returned, Noir pulled Ji from his seat, and into another, pulling the younger into his lap. JiYong straddled his sire's hips, feeling his cheeks flush as he was perched there, and Noir pulled him down by his front so their lips met. Noir kissed him once more, biting down into Ji's lower lip so hard he whimpered when the flesh was torn, blood trickling out of the small bite. Noir's hands held his hips tightly, steadying JiYong in his lap, sinking his teeth into JiYong's neck, at the bottom of his shoulder. A cry came from Ji's lips, his body shivering as it hurt. It felt like a burning to the core, and Noir over it, looking up at him. 
 
"You are not to leave this house again.." He spoke like it was an order, and Ji could only nod in obeyance. 
 
"As long as I can be with you, I won't...I promise...I only want you.." Ji replied, panting heavily as he tried to deal with the pain coming from his shoulder, and Noir just held him there, letting the pain wash over his fledgling, running sharp nails through his hair. 
 
"Good boy..."