Confrontation

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

"Yah Jiyeon, who's the person you're talking about." I asked.

"It's L. His there with Youngjae. I think he recognized me already. I'm sorry Eunjung." she said and cry.

"It's alright, it's not your fault that he recognized you." I said and pat her back.

"But how can we explain it to him?" Qri asked.

"I'll explain everything." I said.

"No, I will. I'm the one who drag you into this mess so I'm the one who will clean this mess up." Jiyeon said seriously.

"We'll help." Qri said and I just agree with her.

Finally we arrived at my house. We can't go back in school since we have our things and we dress up like agirl which is true. We can't leave it inside our room since no one knows we're girls except for the fact that we know L knew it already.

"Everything will be alright. Just go to sleep." I said to Jiyeon.

The next day...

When we enter the campus, everyone was looking at us. I hope it's not because they knew we were girls.

"WHERE IS ERIC EVANS!" someone shouted and everyone gave way to that person and look at Jiyeon.

"Let's talk." It's L. he suddenly pull Jiyeons hands and I can see that Jiyeon is afraid now.

"You can't take him away like that." I said trying to protect Jiyeon.

"if you want I can talk to 'him' here and let everyone hear what I want to say. Want that?" He said as he emphasize the word him. I think no one notice it. I hope so. I was about to say something when I saw no one infront of me except for Qri and those stupid guys whose looking at us.

"Move." I said and they give way. Qri just follow behind.

End of POV

Jiyeon's POV

I try letting of his grip but he wouldn't. It hurts. I was holding back my tears. I can't let him see I'm crying cause I knew I was busted already. I can't, I'm a strong I can do it. He drag me inside an empty old room in the 4th floor and he lock the door.

"Tell me, why did you enroll in an all boys school?" he look at me. I don't know. I can't answer his question. "Yah answer my question. Its not even that hard." he shouted at me. "I said talk. Why wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter